Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 10. (Read 169380 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 18, 2018, 04:48:54 AM
Well, you are looking at the long term. I guess there is no problem having Bitcoin then. If you are looking for the much shorter term, then perhaps Bitcoin is not a good choice but since you are talking about long term, it is definitely the best choice.

Do not choose either Ethereum or Litecoin; choose both. Ethereum and Litecoin have been two of the greatest consistently. There is no reason why you should only settle for only one of the two.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 04:25:48 AM
In my opinion you should buy ETH long-term investment will be more profitable than LTC because ETH is more popular and more valuable. This is evident when ETH leads after Bitcoin. And 1ETH> 1LTC.

both coins can be suitable for long term because both coins are altcoins and altcoins are known to pump for a lot longer time than in bitcoins  . we shouldnt also under estimate the power of ltc because ltc is also a good coin . infact ltc is mostly been used for online transaction due to the fact that ltc is more lighter which means it is more faster and cheaper than compared to eth . popularity is not the only thing that we should look forward when choosing a crypto because there are a lot of underated coins that also have a potential .
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 04:17:56 AM
In my opinion you should buy ETH long-term investment will be more profitable than LTC because ETH is more popular and more valuable. This is evident when ETH leads after Bitcoin. And 1ETH> 1LTC.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 03:32:03 AM
More inclined to Ethereum. However, the exact answer can not be given here. If you need to work with a large amount of data, quickly and efficiently, then there is definitely Ethereum. Litecoin is more suitable for some local operations, though not inferior to Ethereum in terms of efficiency of execution of algorithms.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 11:15:34 AM
LTC isnt much different from BTC, I'd much rather back ETH plus its easy to get tokens since most are ERC-20.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 11:07:02 AM
It's about not getting confused in the variety and knowing exactly which investment will be profitable, and which will lead to a loss of funds, ETH is the best option!
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
September 13, 2018, 09:33:25 PM
Go for ETHEREUM. Ethereum is one of the best project of blockchain, most of ICOs nowadays are using ethereum. Ethereum is growing, specially now the ethereum is really undervalued, you can start to accumulate ethereum now, it's still cheap and ethereum is good for long term position.
Activity: 320
September 13, 2018, 07:20:50 PM
eth can be used as an option rather than ltc, because now eth has good potential than ltc. maybe now the ethereum price is in a low position so it's better to hold ethereum and wait until the price is high
Activity: 280
September 13, 2018, 06:24:40 PM
ETH or LTC are coins that have the same good trend. but for now, having a long-term future is ETH where ETH is a coin that has become the main part of altcoin for all transactions.
There is no doubt that ethereum is better if you compare it with litecoin,
and so I invest more in ethereum because I think it's more promising like that
Activity: 382
September 13, 2018, 05:48:12 PM
ETH or LTC are coins that have the same good trend. but for now, having a long-term future is ETH where ETH is a coin that has become the main part of altcoin for all transactions.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 05:21:33 PM
Both of them are great choices for long term investment, of course you cannot ignore Bitcoin. But for your question i will invest more in Ethereum, because of it's project. Almost all ICO are from ETH.
What you say is true if the choice is only between ethereum and litecoin, of course I will invest more in ethereum,
because if we invest in ethereum the benefits we will get are likely to be large
Activity: 164
September 13, 2018, 05:07:39 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus?  

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking.  

Thanks
ETH has more potential than LTC.  And it seems to me in the future LTC will be less popular coin than ETH.  My choice is ETH.
Activity: 151
September 13, 2018, 02:15:36 PM
A few months ago I would say that I would choose ETH. But now the price of ETH is very low and continues to fall, so I prefer to invest in LTC.

LTChas a good potential but I still beelieve that ethereum is the most stable coin after bitcoin of course, so I will buy more and hold as long as I could!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
September 13, 2018, 02:11:30 PM
Both of them are great choices for long term investment, of course you cannot ignore Bitcoin. But for your question i will invest more in Ethereum, because of it's project. Almost all ICO are from ETH.

of course btc is so important at every other coin's value. but eth itself may manage to find a way to exclude itself from btc's price, mainly thx to erc20 token's icos. and nowadays vitalik says ethereum 2.0 is coming. let's keep watching them close.
Activity: 218
September 13, 2018, 01:45:10 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

Ethereum and litecoin, including altcoins that are strong and better able to survive and grow with better value, but if you want to choose one, then ethereum will be the right choice.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 01:20:07 PM
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 13, 2018, 12:46:18 PM
In my opinion it's better to hold both altcoins. The ETH has a better chances than LTC, I think, but they both will rise in the end of this year. And it is good to have profit from 2 altcoins than one.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 12:35:45 PM
this is a very interesting comparison, but I would choose Ethereum in the long term, because I do not see any advantages of litecoin
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 11:01:55 AM
It is always good to buy both coins because already their developments teams are very active in the market. But the prices have decreased a lot in the market and now it is the right choice to buy as many coins as possible in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 13, 2018, 10:58:37 AM
I would buy both coins. It seems to me that these are very interesting projects. I'm sure that in a few months these coins can give us a very good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: