Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 8. (Read 169380 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 02:11:41 AM
In my opinion, I would choose ETH because its technology attracts more investors. But I think you should compare XRP vs. LTC to be more correct. Anyway, LTC is not in my favorite category because it's not potential.
If the choice is only ethereum and litecoin I will choose ethereum of course,
indeed both coins are as good as long-term investments,
but if we compare it between ethereum and litecoin, of course ethereum is much better
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 22, 2018, 01:04:28 AM
I am sure that ethereum will not drop like some time ago, and now is the right time to buy so that we can get big profits again, it has been more than 2 weeks ethereum prices continue to rise so I am sure that ethereum is a long term investment rather than Litecoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 01:00:34 AM
In my opinion, I would choose ETH because its technology attracts more investors. But I think you should compare XRP vs. LTC to be more correct. Anyway, LTC is not in my favorite category because it's not potential.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 22, 2018, 12:55:23 AM
I think at this time ETH will be better than LTC because ETH drops a lot and investing in it is now potential. And the recent signs of recovery are proving what I'm analyzing is correct.
ethereum will be better than litecoin,
because they continue to grow in terms of system technology updates that are used
Activity: 412
September 22, 2018, 12:22:53 AM
I think at this time ETH will be better than LTC because ETH drops a lot and investing in it is now potential. And the recent signs of recovery are proving what I'm analyzing is correct.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 21, 2018, 11:47:11 PM
ETH and also LTC are just as good as investment because this is very good indeed. as an illustration now is a transaction from ltc is very cheap and also ethereum ecosystem has been formed at this time
What you say is true between ethereum and litecoin is as good for long-term investment,
but if I have to choose I will personally choose ethereum because it is more promising
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
September 21, 2018, 11:26:38 PM
You should go for Ethereum for long term right now, given that Ethereum is dumped so hard this current market. I believe it will bounce back again on its original price or maybe higher. And I read some articles that Ethereum are doing plans on moving to Proof of Stake. It will help Ethereum for faster transaction and lesser fees.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 10:49:30 PM
ETH and also LTC are just as good as investment because this is very good indeed. as an illustration now is a transaction from ltc is very cheap and also ethereum ecosystem has been formed at this time
Activity: 113
September 21, 2018, 10:45:39 PM
The ETH and LTC you listed are both potential coins, both of which can be long term. LTC i started to contact since 2013. At that time, there was a saying in the currency circle. Bitcoin is gold and Litecoin is silver. ETH began to erupt last year, and now the number of Ethereum coins in the crypto world is quite large.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 21, 2018, 10:34:32 PM
Ethereum is good form investment because creator Buterin do a great job for developing system and make all possible for price grow of ethereum!

Recently, Buterin was speaking about Ethereum sharding that might take place in 2019. It is also expected that the hard fork of ETH can happen this October. It gives us hopes: the alt will gain.
development is still very large. no need to worry too much because the market itself is now showing rising prices. we must be patient in waiting
Activity: 84
September 21, 2018, 10:23:50 PM
Both, of course, those two are some of the best crptocurrencies, Eth and Ltc both coins are for the long-term we can expect the coins to reach all-time high in the next bull run we can see markets bounce back by the end of this year and Each investor should evaluate investments according to their portfolio.
Activity: 322
September 21, 2018, 09:54:44 PM
if I will keep choosing ETH for a long time. in this case the ETH is the exchange currency in the market that is used most often so it has a long durability.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
September 21, 2018, 07:54:58 PM
ethereum and litecoin both have good potential, but for me ethereum remains better than ltc. ethereum will experience a higher increase and ltc will rise slowly.
Activity: 476
September 21, 2018, 07:23:41 PM
Between ethereum and litecoin it is equally good for long-term investment,
but for me of course ethereum is superior to litecoin,
even so we don't underestimate litecoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 01:19:57 PM
Ethereum is good form investment because creator Buterin do a great job for developing system and make all possible for price grow of ethereum!

Recently, Buterin was speaking about Ethereum sharding that might take place in 2019. It is also expected that the hard fork of ETH can happen this October. It gives us hopes: the alt will gain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
September 21, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
Etherium is the revolutionary crypto project but Litecoin is just a fork. I don't see bright future for LTC besides C.Lee sold all his Litecoins on highs and didn't buy it back.
Activity: 118
September 20, 2018, 01:57:14 PM
I would choose ETH because it's more potent than the other ETH used in the globalization of ICOS campaigns very quickly. ETH is the king of ICOS campaigns. It is only behind Bitcoin on coinmarketcap. And to choose i would choose ETH instead of LTC. By ETH stands on LTC on market capitalization and value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
ETH-LTC does have good prospects for crypto's future Bro, because the transaction volume continues to increase, thus bringing ETH-LTC increasingly interested by investors and traders.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
September 20, 2018, 01:43:07 PM
In my opinion, thw LTC jusk looks better than ETH for long holding. So, for long term. But if you don't want to wait so long time, you should to invest in ETH, it will grow faster than LTC, I think.
Indeed, if we compare between ethereum and litecoin, of course ethereum is far superior,
and that way I think it's time to buy ethereum because of the cheap price

exatly, and i believe like you, eth is far more superior. and for vitalik this just the beginning. read the article.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/ethereum-killer-ethereum-20-vitalik-buterins-roadmap/
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 06:23:05 AM
It is always good to buy both coins because already their developments teams are very active in the market. But the prices have decreased a lot in the market and now it is the right choice to buy as many coins as possible in the market.
This means that there are ups and downs in the price of ETH just like that of Bitcoin. It is okay to have a down market for sometimes. It actually helped eliminate the impotent coins from the market that had been creating so much ambiguity. Now, ETH and the rest of the coins are cheap and it is the right time to invest in ETH or LTC because of a reduction in the cost of investment. This will in turn rise the marginal profit that could be earned in these given coins.

Pages:
Jump to: