Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 7. (Read 169380 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
October 14, 2018, 11:07:01 PM
You will  be all good invested in any of these two top coins so have both in your wallet. LTC should outperform ETH due to its smaller marketcap.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 10:41:35 PM
if for me, still choose eth in investing a long time.
because eth is very promising for us to save.
plus eth is the parent of many new tokens that are born, so eth will always be used
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 14, 2018, 10:17:15 PM
Both of them are good coins and can gain profits, but I think I’ll only go with Ethereum for long term. With the continuous development and refining of eth, it will become one of the most beneficial coins in the future.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
October 14, 2018, 07:39:36 PM
I think both Ethereum and Litecoin are great altcoins that are worth investing your money for long-term.
But if I were to choose between the two altcoins I'm going to choose Litecoin because it is more stable than ethereum.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 06:38:48 PM
my own opinion both coins have the potential to grow to the best position. but I still recommend choosing eth for the long term, because ethereum's potential is good rather than other coins even though there is LTC. we can see the good eth platform in the present and the future.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 05:50:05 PM
I bought back both of this coins.. In my eyes this 2 coins are one of the best altcoins to hold it for longterm..

But if i look back now i wish i had sold all my LTC 2 years ago and bought ETH for that..

I lost my trust in ETH back in the future and sold it for $11 bought back later for x10 more..

Activity: 538
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 04:38:51 PM
Ethereum is more certain in my opinion, but of course both of them look now very weak and unstable. Still the trust is more in Ethereum than Litecoin.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 04:27:07 PM
They're about on the same level. But I'm leaning more towards Litecoin, as it's shown to be more stable than Ethereum this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 11, 2018, 08:20:58 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
In my opinion a very good coin with a good past and probably in the same future, but it's not going anywhere in a development not counting some small changes in the planets of the price.
Activity: 351
October 11, 2018, 08:15:53 AM
Eth and Ltc have the same opportunities in the future, which one is better between the two is your choice, I suggest using your best analysis. For me, if you have some more money in your cart that is enough to get both of them better
Activity: 537
October 11, 2018, 06:28:38 AM
Why do you choose between Ethereum and Litecoin, bro? Why not Ethereum and Cardano or NEO, for instance? ETH is very good. I do believe, this altcoin will be a gainer close to the end of this year.

maybe the OP think if bitcoin is gold, then litecoin is silver,,
because thats quote born from the past,,,
but, i still believe with that my friend, because litecoin is an old coins that already survive in any market conditions,,
so i think its better if the OP take ethereum and litecoin for long term,,
but, don't forget to look anothers cryptocurrencies,,  Wink
Ethereum is the real silver and litecoin is nothing right now. It's not even included on top 5 coinmarketcap and that's so strange to call that as silver because litecoin is an alternative blockchain for bitcoin when it was getting a lot of problem with its scalability problema and this time the situation looks so different.
Activity: 1092
October 11, 2018, 06:21:36 AM
Why do you choose between Ethereum and Litecoin, bro? Why not Ethereum and Cardano or NEO, for instance? ETH is very good. I do believe, this altcoin will be a gainer close to the end of this year.

maybe the OP think if bitcoin is gold, then litecoin is silver,,
because thats quote born from the past,,,
but, i still believe with that my friend, because litecoin is an old coins that already survive in any market conditions,,
so i think its better if the OP take ethereum and litecoin for long term,,
but, don't forget to look anothers cryptocurrencies,,  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 06:13:12 AM
I'm going with ethereum it still has a lot of room to grow,  I believe ethereum will reach up to $10,000 this is the only coin that challenge bitcoin,  and I believe that the price will surge high
Activity: 322
October 11, 2018, 05:57:45 AM
In the long term you should choose ETH, because this coin still has the opportunity for us to invest if we invest in them safely and the capital adequacy should hold for a long time, as That would be better for us. ETH is standing on the edge of the abyss
I totally agree with your opinion, sometimes the ETH coin will rise again, so have invested in the cryptographic market then we should patiently wait, luck will come to us, can In the short term, they will recover.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 10, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
In the long term you should choose ETH, because this coin still has the opportunity for us to invest if we invest in them safely and the capital adequacy should hold for a long time, as That would be better for us. ETH is standing on the edge of the abyss
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 10, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
I think both ETH and LTC are great top coins to hold for long term so get both instead of choosing between these two.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 02:12:12 PM
I sold all of my Litecoins the day, when Charlie Lee sold all his Litecoins. He knew something more than other normal people. And from this time Litecoin is only falling. Why? Because probably it has no future.
Activity: 224
October 09, 2018, 01:43:31 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus?  

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking.  

Thanks
It seems to me that if you invest in LTC, you will get a small profit.  Therefore, I would advise investing in ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 01:22:41 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
September 22, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
There is no strapping competition between ETH and LTC. ETH is most dominant alt coin accoridng to recent market situation. ETH have least volatility. Due to this charactristic. You can easily identify whether its a right time to invest in ETH or not. Apart from this ETH is consistently going up from last week. ETH will definately give steep positive ROI. In nutshell investing in ETH will be smart and profitable decision.
Pages:
Jump to: