Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 33. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
I always thought that blurring the lines between currency and platform was questionable in my admittedly amateur opinion. I don't know why but when people say "Ethereum isn't just money" I think - "well fuck that I just want money". It's like being something else in addition to money makes it less money from a gut reaction standpoint. And, like you, I look at this all from mostly an investment perspective. Which is why I moved into Bitcoin from Ethereum. I stopped in at Litecoin for a while but Charlie's tweets scared me off. Others only "care about the tech" or whatever so their opinion will be much different.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 06:30:11 AM
Ethereum is not simple currency.It's more an big distributed computer.Imagine that each computer running a node of ethereum is a small part of a global computer.

Now imagine that this computer can be programmed.If you write a program(smart contract) it could be run on this big computer.

Now imagine you write a program that allow a bet on a soccer match between us.This bet will be write on this big computer.That mean all the node(computer) have this bet in them memory. It can't be erase or change.

If you win this big computer execute the code and release the money in your wallet and if i win he release the money in my wallet.

In this system the money is ether.

LTC is crypto-currency base on a public ledger.It's an asset of exchange.There is no smart contract(for the moment).
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
July 23, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
I have a lot more trust in Ethereum, it's one of the most  serious projects out there with a ton of dapps and actually surpassed the number of btc transactions
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
Personally, I think, both coins are very good and have their respective advantages but if I was asked to choose one of them I would choose Ethereum. I believe in the project and his team, this year there will be a major renewal and I think this will strengthen the confidence in Ethereum
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 06:17:57 AM
If I would be asked I will choose ETH
Since I start working in this crypto world, ETH is one aside from BTC that i see price stability in long run.
LTC in the other hand is not a bad choice though, so both coins is good.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 06:12:58 AM
I'm bullish on Ethereum $ short/medium term, but I think the price will ultimately (3-5 years) fall as it is used less as a currency and more as a platform for smart contracts etc Litecoin (and bitcoin) I'm bullish medium/long term as I think one/both will rise out of this as the dominant global currency either for utility (litecoin) or store of value (bitcoin).
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 06:12:03 AM
I also hold ETH and thought do exchange a few because the ETH/LTC pair is quite low. But my concerns are big. What is if all these ICOs cannot deliver what they promised by the launch and i think this would more than three quarter of all. There will be the time as in the year 2000 where investors will realize that most of it didnt do anything that's worth a few millions. This fact also will harm the ETH price as well. The "bubble" is already very big, but for sure these can hold a few years until it get that massive and you probably cashed out a few bucks, but I dont want that risk. I definitely will hold my ETH that I bought early this year, and maybe only cashing out that amount what i used to buy in - the rest can stand there for a few years.
Activity: 77
July 23, 2018, 06:04:09 AM
Eth and LTC are two of the top digital currency on date. It is a clever move of you're going to invest in these two top coins after Bitcoin. If you see side by side history comparison they're both reaching the top graphically.
Being top digital currency is not a criteria to consider them for long term investment purposes. We must look into the future of these coins so that we can make better conclusion to find which will be having more value in coming days. Based on this I am believing in to ETH because in recent times this alone is performing better so that I will be investing only with ETH.
Activity: 36
July 23, 2018, 04:31:21 AM
I feel that ETH is a long term bet as opposed to LTC primarily because ETH is more versatile because of all kinds of tokens as opposed to LTC.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 04:27:36 AM
I think both are good for long term investment, ethereum is currently decreasing but ltc has increased slightly. ethereum and litecoin have a good profit in the future. you can count on both for investment.
Activity: 420
July 23, 2018, 04:25:30 AM
I prefer much in holding ethereum compared to litecoin. Since I only hold ethereum and know nothing in litecoin. But in ethereum, I use to like it because this coin is more of a user friendly and its transaction is very transparent and easy to understand and its transaction speed and fee is faster and more cheaper.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:07:46 AM
ETH, there is no doubt that it is ETH. If you want to invest in long-term investment and day trading.
ETH will be a good choice. ETH has a better prospect.
Activity: 406
July 23, 2018, 04:07:27 AM
I can not agree with you, because I tend to trust Etherium more than litecoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 03:58:33 AM
Eth and LTC are two of the top digital currency on date. It is a clever move of you're going to invest in these two top coins after Bitcoin. If you see side by side history comparison they're both reaching the top graphically.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 23, 2018, 03:57:42 AM
In the ever-growing electronic money market, LTC and ETH are paid attention to and chosen for a profitable investment for investors. But ETH will have much more and stable  potential. Therefore, I choose ETH for my long-term investment.
Activity: 140
July 23, 2018, 03:56:20 AM
Ethereum is an altcoin that is always attractive to the investors. And it seems for now that Ethereum is more popular than Litecoin. Litecoin is also a good one for investment but it is not the same as eth which makes it second to Ethereum.
Activity: 210
July 23, 2018, 03:52:54 AM
My advice, to make a long-term investment you should invest in Ethereum.
Ethereum is a strong coin and the price is currently high enough so there will be opportunities to earn huge profits from Ethereum.
Litecoin is actually a pretty good coin but Ethereum is better than Litecoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
Litecoin in my opinion was overrated in his time and was very expensive, now it is worth the money, well, a maximum of $ 100. Good project, but it's hard to scale it. Etherium think is more reliable contribution, this project is now saturated with news about scalability and the fact that his blockchain released a lot of projects means that the future of the project is. I suggest to distribute the Bank of 70/30, a large part of ETH.
Activity: 74
July 23, 2018, 03:40:48 AM
I think both are good to hold in the long run. Ethereum is worth more because it has great potential to grow with many projects using the ethereum platform. LTC has a high stability so that the risk of losing small. Investing for both is a wise choice.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
July 23, 2018, 03:35:58 AM
Both are good coins, but personally I prefer Ethereum. It has a very solid and strong background with an enormous growth potential. It is more or less stable and has shown tendency to increase its value.                                                                  
Pages:
Jump to: