Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 30. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 11:34:40 PM
In my opinion, ethereum is definitely better in the long term. Although Litecoin is good and promising, however, ethereum is much better than it. This coin has always been and will be in demand due to the ICO projects on its platform. Especially it will be appreciated after the introduction of the project Plasma, which completely solves the problem with scalability. It will allow you to conduct ethereum hundreds of thousands of transactions per second and in the future and millions of transactions. Therefore, it is better to buy ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 10:38:29 PM
I suggest you invest in Ethereum.
When compared to Ethereum and Litecoin, Ethereum is superior to Litecoin.
Ethereum has many Ethereum-based platforms this is a positive value for doing transactions with Ethereum.
any support for Ethereum so that it will make it easier for you to make investments.
Ethereum is known for its steady value so if you invest long-term then you will get a lot of profit with Ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 10:26:31 PM
I think ETH and LTC are also good for us to invest in long term, because now the development of ETH and LTC is also getting better, so we will also get good profits in the future by waiting for higher prices.
Both coins that do have their own uniqueness. they have an edge. such as Litecoin where profit is a cheap and fast transaction. where they have ambitions can compete with bitcoin. while ethereum is a smartcontrac platform that makes them much preferred
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 10:10:37 PM
I think ETH and LTC are also good for us to invest in long term, because now the development of ETH and LTC is also getting better, so we will also get good profits in the future by waiting for higher prices.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
July 24, 2018, 10:07:55 PM
while most in here are saying ETHEREUM or NO LITECOIN.

take it from an investment approach. I have made huge profits in both.

One is crypto platform,

and one is a payments coin

both are good.

Do a 50% - %50 split like i did when the coins were just over 10 dollars.

There is a chance one of the two rockets as we go into XMAS< but take it from me, both are good, for the different reasons I posted above.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 07:49:41 PM
I think that now can be to invest in any coin and by the end of the year she will give you profits, but if choose from these coin the contestant, which will bring you more benefits in the long term, then this of course same Ethereum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 07:03:12 PM
I think I would go for ethereum for a long term.I see LTC as a replica of btc with nothing really fascinating about it but ethereum was like a re-introduction of blockchain by the virtue of its smart contract and would really stand the test of time.
Activity: 208
July 24, 2018, 07:00:43 PM
Both of this is a good coins in the world of cryptocurrency, litecoin vs ethereum, but in terms of value and fame I rather prefer invest in ethereum because it next to bitcoin in line of have a higher potential to grow in the exchange market and mostly all bitcoiner prefer ethereum for gas in MEW transaction or other  platform site's preferable for exchange and trading.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
July 24, 2018, 06:59:38 PM
I have invested a lot in Ethereum, it is my second biggest holding after Bitcoin. But I have around 15% of my holdings in Litecoin. I think that both coins are great and very promising as well.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
July 24, 2018, 06:48:05 PM
Both are good coins but i think that ethereum is much more better, litecoin might be good, but it is not a good coin for holding for more than years, that is the first thing that i dont like
Activity: 68
July 24, 2018, 06:44:12 PM
In my opinion, I don't see any success investing in LTC . I believe that ETH, more promising, for long-term investment . Which can only grow over time .
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 06:40:11 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

As you said, I think 50/50 can be a very good choice, if you consider to invest in eth and ltc. And also, in my opinion increasing the percentage of ethereum can be more profitable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 24, 2018, 06:26:05 PM
Ethereum definitely. It is my top altcoin to have.
As it is very useful when trading ERC-20 tokens.
It also has a good capacity to grow.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
July 24, 2018, 06:18:33 PM
These two coins are quite good but different, I definitely choose Ethereum is a fairly stable currency just now is starting to raise its price. It is also perfect to invest and maintain for a long term and in this way obtain large profits.

Actually, the two coins have the same strong potential, and both also have platforms and wallets for each coin, if in terms of transactions are similar, maybe ETHs are more popular because they have a wallet that is very easy to use and many projects that use platforms under Ethereum, but for investment I am more likely to choose both because both coins have strong potential in the future.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 05:59:50 PM
Both coins are good for investment. But, in my opinion, ETH is more promising for the long term.
Activity: 184
July 24, 2018, 05:58:51 PM
These two coins are quite good but different, I definitely choose Ethereum is a fairly stable currency just now is starting to raise its price. It is also perfect to invest and maintain for a long term and in this way obtain large profits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 24, 2018, 05:55:56 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

Both coin are really good, but I'm still In favour on etherium coin because of Impressive development and already being prove that will reach Its price beyond Its limits. And It Is mostly commonly used by those ICO projects through smart contracts and already many had been successfully done on their project with the help of etherium.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 24, 2018, 05:55:00 PM
I would probably pick Litecoin for long-term investment. This coin has shown some stability and reliability during all the drops of the market. I think it is a good choice to put your money in.
It's hard to say which coin will prove better in the long run. But at the moment I would prefer the ethereum, this coin is the most popular and reliable. A lot of projects are based on the ethereum!

I think that Ethereum will be better in the long run. But I have invested a lot in Litecoin too. It is good coin and it is very promising, just Ethereum is better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 24, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
The Litecoin has a lot of good news like the ETH does. So I will split my investments in 50/50 and wait for my profit to get. I think it will be huge Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
July 24, 2018, 05:36:25 PM
Both coins are interesting and can bring you a good profit. At the moment, the market is going up, and these coins will grow significantly in price. I would recommend that you buy both coins.
Pages:
Jump to: