Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 32. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 24, 2018, 09:43:25 AM
Ethereum without any doubt because of high potential, LTC is a good currency but for long term i suggest ETH. ETH is the best and popular currency after bitcoin....
True what you say if we talk about long-term investment is ethereum is very good for it,
most importantly we do not need to doubt ethereum because I believe ethereum has a future that
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 09:42:29 AM
These coins have both good indicators for investments. I'd rather choose both .
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:39:36 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
You better diversify you investments for don't lose in both positions at the same time, part if like you think it's more promising - the better project - the more percent of your investment hold in it
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 09:38:52 AM
I like to buy more ETHEREUM now!
Eth is increasing in price now but the BTC value of it is falling.
i want to wait from the bottom and get more of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 09:37:33 AM
I personally prefer Ethereum Coins as long-term savings, because having Ethereum will be more useful, For example can be used as a transaction tool if you want to follow ICO.
I am sure that the best coin for long term is ethereum because a lot of of invesor is trusting eth very well  so it has a big chance that in the future the price of ethereum can be very high so i am advicing a lot of holders to hold there ethereum to became profitable here in cryptoworld.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 24, 2018, 09:35:42 AM
For long term, I think it is obvious that ethereum would be a better choice than litecoin. Litecoin is indeed one of the biggest cryptos in the market but as what the orevious years have shown, the market value of ethereum have increased so much within a short period of time giving hints that it is one of the cryptos that would be profitable investing and holding for years
Activity: 38
July 24, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
you should take the ETH, active market everyday (all bitcointalk user usually transaction with this one) for their bounties. airdrop or any else

idk about LTC, meanwhile i never watch their market  Grin
but look, did you ever see ppl here told you to place your LTC address to bitcointalk profile location ?  Cheesy
You are right, I also choose ETH because it is widely used, it's rare to see anyone mention LTC. And ETH is used as a value for all airdrop & bounty bonuses
Activity: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
I think 5-8 years ETH will be king. It has too many applications and potential
Activity: 190
July 24, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
if I were you I would have chosen ETH for long term projects. ETH is more reliable and I feel confidence in working with this alternative cryptocurrency.
Activity: 413
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 05:27:17 AM
Ethereum without any doubt because of high potential, LTC is a good currency but for long term i suggest ETH. ETH is the best and popular currency after bitcoin....
Activity: 630
July 24, 2018, 05:17:31 AM
Between Litecoin and Ethereum my preference undoubtedly goes to ETH, which is my favorite cryptocurrency. Litecoin is a good project, has had a good rise since last year and could grow again, but Ethereum is a very solid project and of the highest quality. In my opinion, in the next few years it will also manage to overcome Bitcoin
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 11:50:04 AM
I would not risk and invest in LTC for a long term.  It seems to me better to invest in ETH.
Activity: 139
July 23, 2018, 08:33:31 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Litecoin
The growth forecast is estimated by most experts as positive, and now lightbox is included in the listings of the overwhelming mass of stock exchanges and exchange sites, and is recognized by many well-known companies.
Activity: 392
July 23, 2018, 07:48:17 AM
I would probably pick Litecoin for long-term investment. This coin has shown some stability and reliability during all the drops of the market. I think it is a good choice to put your money in.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
July 23, 2018, 07:22:01 AM
I personally prefer Ethereum Coins as long-term savings, because having Ethereum will be more useful, For example can be used as a transaction tool if you want to follow ICO.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 07:18:15 AM
Now you need to be very careful with long-term investments. It became risky to invest. I prefer the ethereum because it is more reliable.
Activity: 48
July 23, 2018, 07:16:47 AM
What prevents them to share, Choose both . Waiting for many Ethereum has already entered the simple s trust .
Activity: 439
July 23, 2018, 07:13:56 AM
I am a big fan of Ethereum. I agree that it is the second most popular cryptocurrency after bitcoin and I think it has the most of potential to grow and bring some serious profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
July 23, 2018, 06:35:14 AM
LTC is a very interesting coin, but it is far from Ethereum level. Therefore, I without a doubt choose to invest in Ethereum for a long time.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 06:31:19 AM
Between Ethereum and Litecoint for the long term I think both are good for long-term investments, ethereum altcoint which has the highest selling price is very potential, litecoint can be said that coint is on the rise and its development is also better, I think both are good for long term investment long
Pages:
Jump to: