Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 72. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
ETH this year seems promisable and potentially much more profitable. But why not keep you both and just change propprtion in case of some bad news?
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
May 01, 2018, 07:07:19 AM
I certainly chose to invest long-term in Ethereum and many of her investors are also investing and it is a positive response for me to invest there, of course we can see the difference between ETH and LTC below:

Litecoin offers its own advantages. Its creator is a known and active entity in the cryptocurrency community. It has a capacity for faster transactions -- a potential advantage in and of itself, which also provides for a different set of use cases than bitcoin. And it still offers the potential for profitable mining, unlike bitcoin.

Ethereum has the backing of some boldface names -- which could be a benefit or drawback, depending on your opinion of the modern financial industrial complex. It has the potential for intrinsic value like Litecoin or bitcoin but also more obvious commercial applications as well. And, like bitcoin, it has spawned hundreds of other coins that have been built using its underlying blockchain technology.

Regardless of which sounds the most appealing to you, do your research before investing in any of these cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
May 01, 2018, 07:00:59 AM
Both are very stable and will be very strong this year.
Ethereum is the most popular ICO platform.
Litecoin because is fast and reliable.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 06:54:25 AM
ethereum and litecoin crypto currencies have recently been among the coins pleasing investors. Both are potentially high. my preference is ethereum. much more comprehensive and universal because
copper member
Activity: 26
May 01, 2018, 06:53:15 AM
ETH all the way! They have to make the move to POS for sustainability though.
Activity: 251
May 01, 2018, 06:52:17 AM
These are both good coins when you are thinking about altcoins to invest in and hold for the long term. The only difference between these two coins right now is that ethereum is at a higher price than litecoin now which means that you can get more litecoin. I always advise people that are looking for hold coins to buy a bunch of litecoin for the long hold because it is a good project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
May 01, 2018, 06:44:01 AM
Doing invest comfortably is a principle of the long-term investment. Choose a right crypto altcoin and purpose management to gain with. These both (ethereum and litecoin) is 2nd and 3rb most stable altcoin from all altcoin in crypto space. More ever there have so many options to improve their platform and value on quality or their volume for the future cryptocurrency trading. I think investing your 50% portfolio to ethereum is a great decision. For the 2nd option to invest on litecoin i think you can review back compare with another altcoin, example: dash, neo or ripple. Good luck!
Activity: 154
May 01, 2018, 06:29:00 AM
In digital currencies, litecoin became popular and developed itself. a high potential coin and investors for the future are evaluating it. they are similar to each other with ether.
Activity: 266
May 01, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
ethereum (ETH) is still better than LItecoin (LTC) to be a long-term investment in crypto currency. this coin is very famous and started as a reference by some new ICO for their ICO prices. and there are still many reasons that make ethereum better than litecoins
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 06:22:58 AM
If I were to make such a choice, I would choose ETH. I believe in the project and his team, this year there will be big updates and I think this will strengthen the belief in ethereum. But this is only my opinion.
Activity: 1022
May 01, 2018, 04:01:09 AM
You can buy 50/50 ETH and LTC,
These coins are very good for profit.
My opinion that LTC better for making profit in long term
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 03:31:08 AM
It seems to me better to invest in eth for a long term.  I think ltc will not grow strongly in price in the next couple of years.
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 03:30:14 AM
I want to say if the ETH is always a potential coin. But I like Litecoin & Ethereum. I have a small amount. people will invest more ETH and LTC. If you hold it, it will not lose. Because Eth or Ltc I thinketh is the right choice because it has a good platform. called the next bitcoin.

Activity: 210
May 01, 2018, 03:17:00 AM
I think both coins are very good and have their respective advantages but if I was asked to choose one of them I would choose Ethereum, I prefer Ethereum because the price is stable and from time to time the higher the price. So I think it is suitable for long-term investment
Activity: 462
May 01, 2018, 03:08:21 AM
I always believe and choose ETH and BTC in my long-term investment strategy. Here hold ETH and LTC then my option is ETH. Together with BTC, ETH will increase value over time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
May 01, 2018, 03:04:26 AM
For long-term investment, I would like to invest in both with 60% investment to Ethereum if want to take less risk and 60% to Litecoin if want more risk  Wink
Activity: 87
May 01, 2018, 03:00:45 AM
Both of these are good, but I prefer ETH. I think Ethereum has more technical advantages and can develop better in the future.
Activity: 107
May 01, 2018, 02:57:22 AM
Good question. I myself have not made a final decision. I think I need to have and ltc and eth. So there will be fewer risks.
Activity: 73
April 29, 2018, 07:01:14 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
yes I think it's like that 50/50 nice. because in terms of price are both promising. if BTC is for beginners as we are too far to reach it. better focus in the middle market only.
Activity: 353
April 29, 2018, 06:55:04 PM
Both coins are good, I do not like Lightcoin, because Charlie Lee is still that cunning beetle and manipulator and leads a dishonest game, but the coin's technology is good and it will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: