Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 68. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 02:24:35 PM
Ethereum is best to hold for long time as ethereum is huge platform and community and is a fresh fuel for all ICo and it is now compared with Bitcoin.So Ethereum is good choice for long term investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:14:19 PM
I would go for ethereum because it brings something new in to the mix while litecoin is just a pump and dump centralised coin controled by Charlie Lee.Also eth have way better future and some serious companies invloved in it(ethereum alliance)
Activity: 322
May 17, 2018, 02:11:54 PM
I would choose ETH because ETH is more community accepted. ETH has a very professional management team. Most ICO projects are now based on ETH. These things make the value of ETH will constantly increase.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
May 17, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
Both good coins.
If you have enough money invest in both. ETH and LTC.
If not then go for ETH
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 01:57:39 PM
Definitely eth.  I see no reason to invest in ltc.  For me, eth is the best investment coin.
Activity: 216
May 17, 2018, 12:33:21 PM
Both coin is good, but the current price of ETH and LTC is too high and it is difficult to make triple profit with these two coin. I will choose the new Altcoin for long term investment

investing in new altcoin has a very high risk, we should choose ETH for us to make long-term investment because of its clear development and its potential in the future
Activity: 155
May 17, 2018, 12:09:07 PM
I do not believe in the successful future of ltc.  I think it's better not to risk and invest in eth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 17, 2018, 09:38:12 AM
Litecoin has a different structure. The explanation he made after selling the serious amount of LTC in his hand was very beautiful. The founder sold all the coins in his hand, making a huge profit so that the price manipulations would not harm Litecoin. He also said he only reserved a small amount of his own. This was an important step for a decentralized structure. But when you enter Ethereum into your business, your preference always comes from Ethereum. Ethereum was already decentralized. And now there is a great acceptance in the world. Almost every crypto money market now has Bitcoin trading as well as Ethereum trading. It will take more time for Litecoin to reach Ethereum. It is not in the structure that is already compared with each other.
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 09:21:42 AM
You can try investing in ltc for a long term, but it's better to invest most of the money in eth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
May 17, 2018, 08:52:35 AM
Both coin is good, but the current price of ETH and LTC is too high and it is difficult to make triple profit with these two coin. I will choose the new Altcoin for long term investment
Activity: 79
May 17, 2018, 08:51:49 AM
I would not risk and would not invest in ltc.  For me eth is a more reliable coin for investment.
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 17, 2018, 08:51:29 AM
I'm sure that the ethereum should be kept for a long time. But I'm not sure about litecoin. Personally, I do not see him have any special advantages over the other young coins
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 08:49:44 AM
Litecoin and Ethereum are in the top ten and are both good enough to invest in longterm. I will consider to choose invest in ethereum, because ethereum is so useful in many situations. You can trade or do transactions easily with high speed, also you can invest in ICOs with ethereum. Many ico nowdays are basing on Ethereum platform so it would be better to invest in ethereum because there are so many benefits from it. So ethereum has huge potential in the future in my opinion.
Activity: 183
May 17, 2018, 08:41:34 AM
I'd rather invest in eth than ltc.  You can try a little money to invest in ltc for a long term, but I think you will not get a big profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 08:24:36 AM
I don't think LTC would be a good one for long term investment. In the big picture LTC has been very stable, didn't rise much, didn't fall much. It only ticks up and down and for day traders those ups & downs have been really good.

But in the long term ETH would prove quite profitable rather than LTC. There is a saying that goes like "Neither grown nor shrank" that explains the situation for LTC...
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 08:15:31 AM
on my experience i've been HOLD Litecoin (LTC) for one month and i'm take a lot profit from that Smiley, but looks like Litecoin (LTC) now is worst for buy.
i'll suggest you to buy Ethereum (ETH)
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
May 17, 2018, 08:10:58 AM
Ethereum is a better coin than litecoin. A lot of things are going to be run on the ethereum blockchain in the future and that is something that would help to kick up the price of ethereum in the future. Holding ethereum long term is better than holding litecoin longterm. Ethereum is more likely to last longer and will grow more than litecoin and most of the coins in the future.

I don't agree with you, because they are very different coins.
If you are talking from investors point of view, than you are not exactly right again.
Yes, Ethereum is wonderful project, but Litecoin is excellent as well.
They both have a great future and will grow dramatically in the future.
I have invested in both coins. I think that this is the smart way.
Activity: 336
May 17, 2018, 08:07:47 AM
Etherium is much better than litecoin,it is absolutely different type of coin with smart-contracts,litecoin is just an old fork of bitcoin and it is slowly losing its popularity.
Activity: 285
May 17, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
Ethereum is a better coin than litecoin. A lot of things are going to be run on the ethereum blockchain in the future and that is something that would help to kick up the price of ethereum in the future. Holding ethereum long term is better than holding litecoin longterm. Ethereum is more likely to last longer and will grow more than litecoin and most of the coins in the future.
Activity: 169
May 17, 2018, 05:57:00 AM
I would vote for ETH, I do not think LTC can bring as much profit as ETH investment. ETH has a useful application platform for the technology world. So I will always choose ETH
Pages:
Jump to: