Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 67. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 19, 2018, 04:50:39 PM
Both are good but eth is better than ltc.after eth every body loves eth .And the use of eth and market of eth is better than ltc.I ma not saying ltc is bad but eth is better.Almost every ico is based on eth platform and as the payment method 90% of ico takes eth as a basic payment method when its comes to popularity eth has more popularity than ltc.Even noadays every exchanges have /eth pair every where so there is no reason eth will fall anyhow(if market down thats another matter).So for lognterm investment eth is better .But both are good.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 04:29:38 PM
I agree with you because now for bitcoin investment may need a lot of capital than ETH or LTC but it's all promising in the long time
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 19, 2018, 04:29:07 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I preferred to LTC has a bright future and still stable coin. That doesn't mean i don't like ETH. But if you want to invest in long-term make the high percentage for LTC 3:1
I see for Litecoin better suited to be made in the short term. because Litecoins have a fairly slow development these days. so to use in the long run will be very disappointing. so I suggest using Ethereum which is much more potent to use in the long term. so forget about Litecoin and switch to Ethereum.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 04:22:45 PM
all we go on long and do not sell, everything will grow!
Activity: 60
May 19, 2018, 05:46:23 AM
I think both are good for investment but I would bet a little more for ETH due to the uses it has.
Activity: 74
May 19, 2018, 05:45:40 AM
Ethereum I think LTC is more promising because its rate is growing much faster and more stable than LTC. And by the end of the year he has promising forecasts that are not born out of the air.
Activity: 17
May 19, 2018, 05:26:55 AM
Eth has more use now than LiteCoin , Litecoin this past few months been stagnant and no new development that would make it's price increase. Etherum can be held for the long term.
Activity: 54
May 19, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
If for long-term investment I prefer ETH, because Eth still has excellent quality and trade in the future, and I do not think LTC is not good to be invested maybe this is only long term selection in doing future assessment. Smiley
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 06:44:26 PM
I prefer athereum than on LTC. ethereum is a young altcoin, but has many advantages. Many ICO altcoins use smart contract ethereum. so for a long term investment, I chose ethereum

no doubt to invest on ethereum coins for the long term, I think for now ethereum is the best altcoin coin other and in the future altcoin itself will continue to grow well and will continue to shine into the best first choice altcoin.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 06:18:19 PM
Both coins are very good for a long-term hold. Ethereum is pumping gradually, But LTC seems to stand on 130-160$, LTC may increase highly anytime. If you hold both coins for over a year then you will make good profits from it. But in this two coins, maximum would prefer ethereum for the long-term hold. So, now decision is yours. Good Luck
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 18, 2018, 06:11:26 PM
For long term holding, I think etherium would over power litecoin. The proof to this is the development on the market value of etherium from the past two years which is incredibly fast and huge. Therefore investing to etherium for a long period of time is more likely to result into huge profit thsn investing to litecoin.

Well, I don't doubt your opinion on Ethereum, but Litecoin has a loot of room to grow. I believe that Litecoin will be one of the biggest coins and will make a lot of people rich.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
May 18, 2018, 05:57:03 PM
For long term holding, I think etherium would over power litecoin. The proof to this is the development on the market value of etherium from the past two years which is incredibly fast and huge. Therefore investing to etherium for a long period of time is more likely to result into huge profit thsn investing to litecoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 05:52:47 PM
Ethereum. I think everyone noticed that the ethereum has already established itself as currency #2 and is growing steadily along with bitcoin. Large funds enter this market and, first of all, they are bought by these two coins, and further, as decisions are made, gambling will begin with various tokens.
Activity: 89
May 18, 2018, 05:30:46 PM
I choose ethereum Although litcecoin is looking good and does look like it will do great in the future I just can't deny the belief that I have in the ethereum project and the fact that the ethereum blockchain is the future and with so many big companies adapting it into their services, the price of ethereum would be worth a lot in the future.
Activity: 138
May 18, 2018, 02:12:09 PM
LTC is a good coin, but I would not invest in it.  My choice is eth.  I think for investment, eth is a more promising coin.
Activity: 77
May 18, 2018, 11:55:06 AM
Litecoin definitely has potential. Recently, a long-awaited update of SegWit was made, which was crucial for increasing the blocking capacity, reducing settlement time and reducing transaction processing costs. This should attract business and, possibly, investors..
Activity: 24
May 18, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
Eth has been driven upwards by the companies that has created their token under the ethereum network. While LTC has been calmly maintaining its ground while doing some forks. Base on this I can say LTC has a strong foundation and cannot easily be driven by any hypes.
Activity: 91
May 17, 2018, 10:54:50 PM
I wouldn`t call myself a guru, but I`m willing to share my thoughts. I think splitting the portfolio 70/30 in favor of ETH is a good idea. I do believe in ETH more than in Litecoin that is why I suggested this split.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 03:48:20 PM
This can't be even close. LTC is a useless clone. Ethereum is driving the whole ecosystem. The real question is ETH or BTC in my opinion. I can't really decide which one has more potential.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 17, 2018, 02:37:52 PM
Ethereum is best to hold for long time as ethereum is huge platform and community and is a fresh fuel for all ICo and it is now compared with Bitcoin.So Ethereum is good choice for long term investment.

Ethereum is great, but we have to diversify.
Litecoin is wonderful project and I would recommend to invest in it along side with Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: