Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or NEO in 5 years - page 12. (Read 2532 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 300
July 14, 2018, 07:29:56 AM
I can express it very clearly. NEO will be bigger after 5 years. ETH has a lot of problems. NEO constantly improves itself.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
July 14, 2018, 07:27:28 AM
Ethereum looks like better option for now but we don't know if Neo make an attack in the future. Right now their ICO ratings, volume, price, options are smaller than Ethereum network.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
July 14, 2018, 07:05:24 AM
This is difficult question, which one will be leader or can Neo pass ethereum at the future we cant know I think, but I prefer Neo for investment this year, I'm waiting good increases from it.
Yeah, NEO is probably more undervalued than Ethereum and has lower market cap which means that price could grow more than price of Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 06:57:56 AM
This is difficult question, which one will be leader or can Neo pass ethereum at the future we cant know I think, but I prefer Neo for investment this year, I'm waiting good increases from it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 14, 2018, 06:54:37 AM
By 2023, which blockchain will have most likely garnered a higher marketcap? Will ETH retain its lead against NEO? Both of these blockchains are maintained and enhanced by the minds hearts and fingers of legendary developers. Both, ETH's Ethereum Alliance and NEOs relationship with the Chinese government, are testaments of their legitimacy and presumably their long life expectancy.

After countless hours of researching the current conditions and visions of both blockchains, who do you believe will have a higher market value in 2023? Please elaborate on how you have arrived at your conclusion.

Thank you for your time.

Well things with Crypto is that network effects are critical. I mean if you look at the space then you will see that a lot of the newer coins have far better technology when compared to bitcoin, yet it is ectremely unlikely that anyone of thses new coins will ever be able to displace bitcoin owing to its massive community of users and developers.

Taking this view point i think that both will more or less be where they are relative to each other. Of course both are great coins and have massive potential, but i think ether will be able to pretty easily edge out NEO.

Things of course could change very quickly when POS comes out on ether and how successful that may be.  The same for NEO once it decentralizes more( to little right now)
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 05:31:50 AM
NEO will be thi biggest cryptocurrency in China because China will probably ban all other non-china cryptocurrencies because they cant regulate them.
And Ethereum will be the biggest in the rest of world, hope so  Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 14, 2018, 05:16:36 AM
If I choose I will hold ethereum for 5 years because this coming years and the next few years ethereum will become very high the price. But neo I think is good also but if we choose better ethereum is best. But if you don't want to do mistake in the future you can invest both ethereum and neo.
Activity: 733
July 14, 2018, 05:12:26 AM
for myself I would prefer ethereum as a prime choice than neo, but maybe now ethereum and neo can still be juxtaposed because both coins have good potential. but when viewed from the sales volume of coins ethereum still dominate than neo. maybe in the next 5 years ethereum will still be the king of altcoin cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 05:10:57 AM
They are both good in the market with a better future. It will be good to hold both for long term
Activity: 380
July 14, 2018, 05:09:18 AM
Both coins are pretty good as well. I think neo has a bigger potential. if we take a bullish trend neo will show a much bigger rise. But 5 years is a very long time and nobody knows what we will see Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
July 14, 2018, 04:53:38 AM
After five years, I think they're both on the same level. There is Russia behind ETH. Neo is behind China. These two countries govern the world. What will America do in the future? I think there is a Tezos behind America.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 04:49:16 AM
Tough tough question. I like eth but I'm a big fan on neo. Both have tremendous potential and it's hard to choose. In such a situation my answer would be "both". I would like to be invested in both so that I won't have to pick and increase my position over time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 04:32:28 AM
Ethereum and NEO are two coins that have great potential in the future but in the next 5 years, I prefer NEO, with limited supply I'm sure NEO will become more expensive in the future.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 14, 2018, 02:55:11 AM
I think ETH will be more successful in five years and hope the prices will be in moon but not in the range of bitcoin.But it is impossible to say what will happen after five years and it is too early for these kind of predictions.If you think that coin will get reach high then invest on both.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 14, 2018, 02:48:53 AM
for the long term over the next five years it seems I prefer to have NEO than ethereum because with NEO having a limited supply I believe that NEO can be a very expensive coin.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
July 14, 2018, 02:20:38 AM
I would go for NEO since holding it gives a gas dividends in the long run and its also a cheaper alternative investment than eth
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 01:51:05 AM
For me ETH or NEO in five years are good to hold.This two alternative coins are the most popular in altcoin but I rather choose Ethereum because it is the queen and second to bitcoin.Ethereum also is the one of a stable alternative coin that is why I invest in.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 01:41:04 AM
Crypto and blockchain in general have to have reallife use and i see platform coins as first to implement those uses.
Dapps, smartcontracts, scalability, safety...those are the factors that will drive the usability and price.

NEO is by far more advanced tech that ETH, but ETH will close gaps in near future.

I my opinion NEO and ETH will be positioned in top5 in future, probably ETH in 2 maybe 1 place and NEO in 4 or 5.

NEO is China and we know China will not adopt western tech especialy if they have better or the same platform.

On the other hand rest of world dont have any second thoughts or hesitations of adopting NEO.

Both coins are excelent and will be cryptogiants in future, but i think NEO have more room to grow in price.

I think NEO is on the right path to succes, exelent team, tech, working with goverment, not too much media hype...

I stongly bealive that China want to be one of first if not the first to implement blockchain in bussines and economy in order to do that they need regulations and are working on them, ban is just temprory until they figure it out how to regulate crypto. They are doing the right way.
NEO is going to be huge, if China is fast enpught they could overtake ETH position for short term

Im with NEO and posibly right now is the lowest price that it will ever be in future.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2018, 01:18:03 AM
ETH and NEO are highly considered altcoins. Both are worth using for profit. As we know that NEO is being considered because of the advantages offered in terms of technology. Moreover, NEO reportedly fully supported by the Chinese government and this makes the NEO has a great opportunity to seize the Chinese market. But in terms of popularity, obviously ETH is the winner. Lots of users, developers, and investors are adopting ETH. And the ETH team is developing solutions to improve the technology they have. So I think in 5 years ETH will stay better than NEO.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 11:40:34 PM
ETH or NEO in five years are in good to invest in because this two alternative coins are most potential for the future.But for me I'll focus in investing in Ethereum because this is will I'll strated to invest and I gain profit on this.
Pages:
Jump to: