Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 17. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
May 08, 2018, 02:57:19 PM
i think ethereum is much better and is universally easy to use, i tried to use waves and found some obstacles, so i am more comfortable using ethereum platform
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 02:56:16 PM
I see no reason to sell eth and buy Waves.  It is better to hold eth for several months and get a stable profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 02:47:05 PM
Most people today are more respectful of the ETH project. After all, many reliable and promising platforms based on it have now been prepared.
Activity: 236
May 08, 2018, 06:09:39 AM
I'd bet on Ethereum, though. still, this coin is 2 in popularity in the world. a lot of people have invested their money in it. it is widely used in various financial markets. I restored my choice on it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
May 08, 2018, 02:22:55 AM
I think that Waves is more advanced platform than Ethereum, because Waves has LPoS algorithm and higher TPS speed. So Waves has a great potential for growth.
Activity: 88
May 08, 2018, 02:18:05 AM
IMHO better hold ethereum.  I think the price of ETH will rise  in a few months. There are a lot of ICO will be on ETH and a lot of project use ETH network. What about Waves it's just an outsider now. If you like it invest 10% in waves
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 07, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
It's your choice, I think you have to do your research on the two project and find out which one you think have most future and meaning to you. which one you believe in their future then invest in it and forget about the current price, not a financial advice or buy and hold, but i believe in eth future so i will hold eth.
Activity: 490
May 07, 2018, 07:59:47 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I personally would choose ethereum rather than wave. Hold at least until the end of this year. I'm sure you'll get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
May 07, 2018, 07:45:12 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

If I were you I would hold ETH.
Waves is a good platform, which helps you to create your token easely, but it is not professional instrument for its creation.
ERC-20 in the same time give you an opportunity to add any functions to your contract and so on, so it is more ideal system and much more popular.
Activity: 150
May 06, 2018, 05:20:55 PM
why do you want to invest in waves and how long will you hold? do you really believe if waves will give you a lot of profits in the future? my opinion is better you hold ETH for long term because it will be more advantageous than on waves
Activity: 202
May 06, 2018, 05:20:35 PM
ETH or waves?
 Both ethereum and waves have future prospects they are just like both sides of a coin , both have potential to grow so its better to keep both
Activity: 182
May 06, 2018, 05:17:09 PM
I think its better to find any another altcoin that these two, because Ethereum market cap is too high and Waves has not small cap its better to find any other alt with low market cap and with bright future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 05:16:20 PM
I think ETH is much better, it is more popular, it has a greater community then waves, much more projects based on it then on waves, ETH has much more market capitalization. At least these factors will determine its price in the near future
Activity: 136
May 06, 2018, 05:15:21 PM
Of course eth.  Now this is a very strong coin.  The price will grow 2-3 times by the end of the year.  I advise you to hold eth until the end of the year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 05:13:43 PM
If you want stability and moderate risk then ETH, if you want to take the risk to earn a lot more then of course that Waves. I would choose Waves

It is best to take both coins, each has its own strengths and weaknesses, by the profitability for today wins ETH. Of course, it's better to make decisions thinking on your own.
Activity: 1344
May 06, 2018, 05:06:35 PM
Of course this development perspective is very big! Many new opportunities will appear in the near future! Something new is always being developed!
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
May 06, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
If you want stability and moderate risk then ETH, if you want to take the risk to earn a lot more then of course that Waves. I would choose Waves
Activity: 532
May 06, 2018, 05:02:56 PM
be careful with eth guys there is an sec decision on its status as security ico in north america
if you follow some and the companies, then he does not set the conditions that the participants were not citizens and not residents of North America. Honestly speaking, these conditions frighten me a little.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
May 06, 2018, 05:00:53 PM
be careful with eth guys there is an sec decision on its status as security ico in north america
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
I'd better keep etherium, if you bought it on bear stage, cause it's real perspective coin, which will grow up, maybe less profit than from Waves, but more reliabe, nobody knows if Waves will go to the moon or not.
Pages:
Jump to: