Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 2. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 04:12:30 PM
You can buy ETH with your capital money, hold the half and use the other half to purchase some other smaller coins you found interesting and have the capacity to go boom based on their white paper, the people involve on it and how does they make their marketing. I prefer Waves. Waves is a decentralized blockchain platform. With average 1 minute block find times, transfers over the block chain take place within minutes. Provides a fast and reliable stock market service that operates on the Waves Platform.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 11:48:00 AM
I will argue that the most exciting and relevant project in 2018 will be Ethereum. I predict that this is Ethereum´s year.
 the Ethereum eco-system even more exiting and game changing.
 Roll Eyes  Ethereum will become the leading and eventually most talked about network outside the crypto world in 2018.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 11:46:42 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
For now, I will choose Waves.
Activity: 61
May 24, 2018, 11:10:53 AM
I am tired to HODL WAVES. But I feel that makes me rich some day. Ethereum is not in my bag this year
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 03:31:10 PM
Ethereum. there is not even worth choosing. one of the best coins on the market against an upstart that can die and not reach any heights. the price of Ethereum has grown 2 times from its minimum value and will continue in the same spirit.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 21, 2018, 09:14:26 AM
If I were you I would decide to keep the ethereum because it's value has a very good dynamic and the platform itself is great with many different functions that you can use so I would switch only if I find a better alternative.
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 08:28:40 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Waves are more potentially a percentage of growth
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
May 21, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
Of course, WAVES. I do not understand why some people compare these two coins. It seems to me that Waves is more promising and more reliable.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 21, 2018, 05:27:56 AM
I still think ETH is great.
Because ETH has the best platform, ETH has the largest community.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
May 21, 2018, 05:26:08 AM
Waves faster and safer to use than ETH. Technically Waves is far ahead - although ETH has plenty of hype and interest from newbies who were not here when the DAO happened.

Indeed this is so, only Waves are very slow in terms of implementation of technical developments, and for some reason not clear to me, they have less appeal than the ETH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 01:35:01 AM
Waves faster and safer to use than ETH. Technically Waves is far ahead - although ETH has plenty of hype and interest from newbies who were not here when the DAO happened.
Activity: 68
May 21, 2018, 01:32:19 AM
Well as for me i will advise you to invest in etherum. To my own point of view, etherum is better than waves. Eth is not just a coin. Plus the coin, etherum it has a very good potential.
Ethereum is a good coin and has a massive potential to grow 10x of your capital by the year 2020 according to the experts ethereum will be or reach its highest price so much better hold ethereum than buying waves in the future.
Activity: 88
May 20, 2018, 05:23:23 PM
Well as for me i will advise you to invest in etherum. To my own point of view, etherum is better than waves. Eth is not just a coin. Plus the coin, etherum it has a very good potential.
Activity: 129
May 20, 2018, 05:21:37 PM
Waves has invested a lot in recent times in the cryptographic currencies market and showed an upward momentum. but it is not very accurate to compare it with the ether. because ethereum is a big brand. investors should try waves according to me.
Activity: 303
May 20, 2018, 05:19:07 PM
Waves is not yet ready or still in its infancy stage while ethereum is already something like a mature already. many ICO's under eth is already done and having big values already. Though waves has still its potential to catchup with Eth. I would prefer ethereum
Activity: 31
May 20, 2018, 05:13:59 PM
better hold ETH if you keep buying waves for long term then you will lose and regret for forever ,. because the ETH of the future is very good now prices are starting to go up again steadily.
Activity: 47
May 20, 2018, 05:08:26 PM
The best coins to invest ethereum because ethereum is a safe coin and secured to invest and in trading site ethereum is fast trasaction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
May 20, 2018, 05:06:08 PM
I always prefer ethereum compared to waves because it's more developed and the userbase is way bigger than waves. Waves is not doing bad either as they keep promoting their platform but it seems like people still like ethereum for now.
Activity: 266
May 20, 2018, 03:53:23 PM
I do not know.. The trend of the Ethereum is so sad, that we will look further. In the business, the main thing is patience. And then everything will turn out. I think a week or two and it will become clear what will happen next. Some ether tokens will no longer grow, and some will become stronger.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 03:28:17 PM
I think ethereum is a very save investment, however waves is one of the competitors against ethereum. Potentially, waves is also a good project and a save investment for long-term. I will advise you exchange 1 out of the 3 ethereum to waves or to split it on both waves and stratis.
Pages:
Jump to: