Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 4. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 08:56:35 AM
For me is no problem if we comparing the two platforms, but nowadays eth wallet is more convenient to us to exchange in our country currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 08:55:52 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

For me, I probably choose Ethereum over Waves because for me, the best two coins for holding especially for long term is Bitcoin and Ethereum only. So I'm saying that don't buy Waves and hold ETH. That's my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 08:53:58 AM
Waves has a good and clear route, but I think they are very bad marketing. So I'm going to choose the Ethereum. Everyone should know ETH. But few people know about Waves.
Activity: 168
May 20, 2018, 08:51:08 AM
You should always have a diversified portfolio and waves is a good bet as well where ethereum you should have compulsory in your wallet.
Activity: 95
Merit: 45
May 20, 2018, 08:49:25 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I would say to split in 2 for 1. Invest more into ETH to get fast profit and less in Waves for long term. Both coins are promising and proved themself on market. So it is safe to say you will get great profit from both of them.

Keep 1 ETH

Sell 2 ETH and buy 240 WAVES approx.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 08:42:37 AM
I would say to split in 2 for 1. Invest more into ETH to get fast profit and less in Waves for long term. Both coins are promising and proved themself on market. So it is safe to say you will get great profit from both of them.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
May 20, 2018, 08:28:58 AM
Actually must better to choose ETH and hold it than the waves, Waves are now ill think not so popular that ETH was in a second in a floor of the market and also have some future of this as of now was in value of $700 so just hold for now your ETH or buy some ETH in the market.

Waves Platform is leaps and bounds ahead of Ethereum in tech, as many ICO projects are starting to find out.

Waves had the advantage that they learned many lessons from Ethereum as they developed their totally original and new platform in Scala.
Now that they are long established, these lessons are painfully obvious when using Ethereum and Waves, side by side. Most of the people, here and on social media, hyping and pumping Ethereum haven't ever used it. Just bought on exchange and parked it there (Remember Mt Gox???) so they are clueless.

Ethereum has a lot of traction and obviously will always be a big platform - but Waves is the one to watch over the coming months for a 10 - 100 x uplift in market cap.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
May 20, 2018, 08:22:47 AM
Actually must better to choose ETH and hold it than the waves, Waves are now ill think not so popular that ETH was in a second in a floor of the market and also have some future of this as of now was in value of $700 so just hold for now your ETH or buy some ETH in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 07:01:43 AM
Based on what i have experienced i will definitely advice you to stick to ETH rather selling it for Waves. Waves has encountered many issues specially on their website and pending upgrades on their platform till now not yet has been said or done.
Activity: 172
May 20, 2018, 06:48:04 AM
My personal idea.I think ETH future is a great.So hold your ETH and see it 1 year.  Smiley
Activity: 11
May 20, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

it depends on your own, if in my opinion, more you hold eth only, because eth price up faster
Activity: 25
May 20, 2018, 12:32:36 AM
 My suggestion is hold 50 percent etherum and use the remaining 50% to buy waves and NEO and hold these coins for the long term. Its always good to diversify your portfolio as some of the coins in your portfolio could do wonders.
Activity: 21
May 20, 2018, 12:20:08 AM
In my side, I prefer ETH than waves even though waves is better for long term than ETH. ETH was also good in long term and it is fast in developer. I prefer ETH because it works for their faster development and success
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 05:07:22 PM
I tried several times to work with waves, but I'm still going back to investing in the etherium. I like this coin and I am confident of its future prospects. Moreover, the project has good indicators in pricing.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 05:05:10 PM
I think it's better to stick in the form of ethereum, why? because we can see that the price of ethereum itself rises at the end of 2017, it is also possible to rise as well by the end of 2018.
Activity: 117
May 19, 2018, 12:15:32 PM
I will keep the ethereum and wait for it to fly high. I believe in it.
Activity: 6
May 19, 2018, 12:13:04 PM
I would prefer Waves, because I feel that Ethereum is quite over-priced right now (the exchange rate is close to all-time high, versus BTC). On the other hand, the prices of Waves have gone down by as much as 80% during the past few weeks.
Activity: 126
May 19, 2018, 09:07:19 AM
For long term investment I choose Waves
Activity: 604
May 19, 2018, 07:10:25 AM
In my own suggestion, I would suggest you to hold ethereum on long term other than waves as ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin. Ethereum price is cheap and stable. Ethereum also has the potential to yield maximum profit when you hold on long term and it is very assuring. Waves is also good coin with huge potentials
Activity: 420
May 19, 2018, 07:03:08 AM
I don't invest in waves. The waves platform is hard to use. And those tokens using the waves platform are not worth the money. I don't see any potential for waves in the future.Investing in Ethereum is better than investing in waves.

I think Waves is so easy to use, even for new ones. About the tokens using Waves, I agree unfortunately. Hopefully it'll change.
Pages:
Jump to: