Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 5. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 05:43:40 AM
I don't invest in waves. The waves platform is hard to use. And those tokens using the waves platform are not worth the money. I don't see any potential for waves in the future.Investing in Ethereum is better than investing in waves.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 05:20:02 PM
Both are very good altcoins and both have their own blockchain technology and both coins belong to the future of cryptocurrency I am holding both of them in my portfolio and we'll keep them until it hit my Target price. I will recommend you to divide your investment and buy both of them.
Activity: 31
May 18, 2018, 11:25:17 AM
I really prefer Ethereum instead of Waves. In my opinion the Ethereum blockchain is the future and will raise its value a lot in 2018. I am confident, that an investment in ethereum in 2018 will turn out a huge profit.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
May 18, 2018, 08:04:55 AM
The waves made many attempts to compete with the etherium, but they are a few steps behind and that's why they can not now and I think that they will not be able to become worthy competitors in the future.
Activity: 316
English-Filipino Translator
May 18, 2018, 08:00:18 AM
for its better to hold eth than waves because eth has so many use than waves and if you hold an eth for a long term its better because eth has a potential to be like bitcoin so for me its better to hold your eth than to buy waves.
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 07:54:16 AM
This is a controversial decision, but to ensure maximum distribution of these coins 50% to 50%, because it is enough two good coins which in the future should give good growth. And if you choose one thing, then I would not choose between them.
Activity: 101
May 18, 2018, 07:53:49 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Waves are now developing their platform. And I see that there are some Airdrops that are distributing free tokens with Waves wallets. Waves can be developed like ETH
Activity: 33
May 18, 2018, 07:52:40 AM
Eth may be the best alt project and very safe and stable project. Waves also a good and stable project. It is better to buy some waves and hold. It may give you more profit than eth.
Activity: 17
May 18, 2018, 07:45:06 AM
Holding ethereum is a good thing. Is a great plattform for many tokens. It will have a bright future. But waves is also genius, and when you watch the technically point, its even better then ethereum
Activity: 123
May 18, 2018, 05:33:29 AM
ETH network conducts more transactions at a higher speed than bitcoin, 99% of the alternative coins are based on the ETH network, judging by the use of of course the ethereum is much better than bitcoin, but now it is too early to talk about the winners, because the launch of new networks means there will be more opportunities and the situation can change at any moment.
Activity: 23
May 18, 2018, 05:32:17 AM
I'm with both hands for ETH. I consider this a promising coin.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 02:58:57 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I believe that this year it is better to keep the ETH and Waves. Both these coins have a very good prospect and it will develop even more rapidly thereby bringing even greater profits.
Yes, I agree with you, it would be more profitable if both of these coins are for investment, Ethereum and Waves are very potential coins in the future, so you better choose both for investment.
Activity: 56
May 17, 2018, 02:46:18 AM
In my opinion there should be no discussion. Of course this is Ethereum, this is already a huge network with large partners and huge capitalization. A Waves is an ordinary exchange with small volumes, and the coin did not really grow.
Activity: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:45:06 AM
If I were you I will split them, one for holding eth and the other one to buy waves. Then I will have two baskets and hoping for those two filled full with eggs. What I mean is you have two chances to earn more and reduce loss when the price is dropped.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 04:11:36 PM
You can buy ETH with your capital money, hold the half and use the other half to purchase some other smaller coins you found interesting and have the capacity to go boom based on their white paper, the people involve on it and how does they make their marketing. I prefer Waves. Waves is a decentralized blockchain platform. With average 1 minute block find times, transfers over the block chain take place within minutes. Provides a fast and reliable stock market service that operates on the Waves Platform.
Activity: 205
May 16, 2018, 02:19:53 PM
I have high hopes on ethereum. Its the next most trusted coin next to bitcoin and i do really think it as a potential to take over the top if in case bitcoin died/purged.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 02:17:33 PM
I do not recommend selling eth.  Soon the price of eth will start to grow.  And for me eth is a more reliable investment than Waves.
Activity: 11
May 16, 2018, 12:55:38 PM
ETH is still the king of altcoins. And while WAVES is not a bad crypto it cannot yet compete with ETH.
Activity: 187
May 16, 2018, 12:49:33 PM
I think Ethereum is more stable and its future potential is bigger than Waves,
now Ethereum its development continues to increase and now more fans, I think the best option now is Ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 12:49:22 PM
The comparison is really very worthy, because today the Waves project looks very dignified, I think that today the wave project still lacks popularity, because ETH has a lot of popularity. Today, many projects choose exactly ETH
Pages:
Jump to: