Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 6. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 12:46:41 PM
It is better to hold eth.  By the end of the year or even earlier you will receive a profit of 2 times more.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 16, 2018, 12:29:00 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Ethereum and waves are coins that have good potential, but I prefer ethereum to generate better income, more ethereum can grow larger than the waves.
Activity: 216
May 16, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
ETH has a very good development because now there are many companies that use ETH so I suggest you to hold ETH for a very long time because it will give you a lot of profit in the future
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 12:16:01 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I believe that this year it is better to keep the ETH and Waves. Both these coins have a very good prospect and it will develop even more rapidly thereby bringing even greater profits.
Activity: 252
May 16, 2018, 10:34:59 AM
If it was me, I would use 1.5 ETH to buy WAVE. will not regret later
But if I choose one of the two, I choose ETH
Activity: 96
May 16, 2018, 10:30:14 AM
I like ETH,it's good altcoin. It is the best coin after bitcoin
I hope eth will be good for long-term investment. eth price is now low and stable also. But i think it will cross $2000 in the last year of 2018. it's give's  a good future for us . Waves is a new coin,I think it will not  stable as ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
May 16, 2018, 10:05:08 AM
ETH is next to bitcoin in terms of stability of platform and investors with its erc20 smart contracts that most coins are using and even new ico also  using it eth will continue to grow its value though wave is a food token too i suggest to bought atleast 1eth worth of waves to diversify further you investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
BAANX - https://baanx.com
May 16, 2018, 09:59:17 AM
As for me the choice is obvious! Hold 3 ETH!
I never trusted the WAVES, there are a lot of projects on their base - SCAM!
It is better to invest in some kind of good project based on the ETH, for example - #BitpactionEXCHANGE ! or what you like more!
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
If compared ETH and Waves, I choose ETH than Waves
Eth is the top of altcoins and the top volume at coinmarketcap and ETH is good for the longterm investment too.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 09:30:58 AM
ETH for sure!  Grin
It's a no brainer. ETH is very versatile, widely known and used in almost any ICO and been used to settle payments for many transaction. No wonder, ETH is the second largest market cap in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 09:21:48 AM
For me, it is Waves, because it is not just another cryptocurrency, but a platform that is something like a decentralized exchange. It is possible to produce cryptocurrencies, transfer and exchange them for other coins and fiat money. This is achieved by having its own exchange, especially in cases where payments are made in one cryptocurrency and the account is opened to another.
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
I want to say, it depends on what you want. if you want to invest in a long time, then the wave of buying is a good decision and the wave is more efficient. but if the ETH is also good because of big coins with unlimited potential. I mean, you can do anything on the platform like making a token. So I'd rather invest both.

Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

I prefer Ethereum because at this time Ethereum has a good growth and can survive in a long time because many say now is not a bitcoin year but the Ethereum year because right that I see ETH is growing rapidly and well
Activity: 78
May 16, 2018, 09:07:22 AM
I think both have different technologies and ethereum is a popular coin and many are using their platform but on the other hand the wave is also good and has the potential that is not inferior to ethereum
Activity: 78
May 16, 2018, 09:06:21 AM
I prefer ETH, Waves is a more risky and could give better returns though.
Activity: 56
May 16, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
If I had to choose only one option, I would prefer Eth, because its blockchain is the base for almost all the projects that go for ICO every day, and there are plenty of them. But in your current situation I would split the money equally and hold both coins.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
May 16, 2018, 09:03:31 AM
Ethereum is a nice platform and very useful. Waves at the moment has the problem of not having enough projects and those that appear are many times "not very good" to say the least. It does not seem like they are making any effort to grow the ecosystem.
Activity: 69
May 16, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

if you want to make a investment for long time holding then buing waves is a Good decision. Because waves is going to make a Roket bounch but not in a short time. it can be happen in 6month or in a year.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
May 16, 2018, 08:46:47 AM
We know that Poloniex is not accepting (or at least didn't accept) Waves in their exchange because it was not safe for their environment and that has something suspicious in their code.

Nonsense! It's well known that Poloniex owner got the hump with Sasha from Waves for some reason.

The renowned Swiss group, Kudelski Security did full audit of Waves code.
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-code-given-clean-bill-of-health-by-kudelski-security-819134a50d1e

Waves is on Binance - it doesn't need to worry about small exchanges like Poloniex.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
May 16, 2018, 08:36:26 AM
The market is still showing signs of instability, I advise you to try to sell all ETH when it reaches the growth rate of ~ 5% with the pair ETH / USDT. Then wait for the market to fall and buy the Waves at low prices, then try to keep it for long periods of time.

Been watching Waves for a while, and their progress don't know doesn't satisfy me and with the current exchanges that the WAVES is, is not we all wanted to see.
We know that Poloniex is not accepting (or at least didn't accept) Waves in their exchange because it was not safe for their environment and that has something suspicious in their code.
Pages:
Jump to: