Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 83. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 04:56:49 AM
I would hold on your 3 ETH for now. Its price is always rising and it is a more reliable source of income than waves. Waves is a promising and raw prospect that go up like eth at the future. For now i would easily pick eth over waves for me. Eth prices can go up to around $2000 by the end of this year. People should remember that this coin is second too btc incomes to pure investment and profit.

reliable source of income?

you folks are either stupid, without any idea, or just lying

why use a blockchain encription plattform that has high tx. fees is constantly overhyped and overpriced, runs slow, has regular tx fee bugs,

and worst of all which gas is constantly speculated with? meaning that speculants and ether holder mess constantly with ether supply and tx fees?

waves is much better in my opinion this will constantly create new room for new plattforms, that is why i wouldnt play sure on ethereum and its speculants,

one more thing:

for an ICO it doesnt even matter what encription plattform they use they can infact make an ico on multiple plattforms, (waves ethereum, and so on)

and exchange if the tx fees get messed up.

Agreed. But as always only promotion and the name plays the biggest role. I hope that someday waves will get what they deserve.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 04:49:19 AM
Eth because Ethereum is the second largest and highest top hrossing altcoin and ethereum grows very fast and it grows like a btc. Although waves is good but eth is more great and high
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 04:46:11 AM
Hold your ETH,  that the best idea nowadays ETH growth is very better
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
January 20, 2018, 04:43:29 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
THose are both good to hold in a long term, but in my opinion if you want to earn big I think buying waves is much more better and had a good chance for you to have a good profit in holding it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 04:39:58 AM
For me I will suggest to you to hold ethereum, ethereum platform nowadays has many investor who support them.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
January 20, 2018, 04:28:52 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Why waves my dear? The best option to me is to hold your Ethereum very strongly because it has greater potential to grow more than waves. With a foundation of solidity Ethereum is the best thing that has come to stay. Go for it and hold it in the next 6 months and see what you will experience. Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
January 20, 2018, 04:22:58 AM

holding ethereum! For me ethereum has much more portential than waves in terms of growth and number of users and investors. Ethereum has become quite reliable this past few years and has been a major token used in etherdelta, it has quite considerable low fees also compared to bitcoin and its price has been going up lately compared to waves.
Activity: 11
January 20, 2018, 04:05:43 AM
ETH and Wave really good.but i like eth becouse eth can 8k in this year. wave going moon but i like eth. so my future coin eth. already i have 7 ETH.
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 20, 2018, 03:23:41 AM
ETH platform has achieved a lot while waves doesnt have any,ethereum is a solid coin to have and it will reach $8k in the end of the year.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
January 20, 2018, 03:13:30 AM
I would hold on your 3 ETH for now. Its price is always rising and it is a more reliable source of income than waves. Waves is a promising and raw prospect that go up like eth at the future. For now i would easily pick eth over waves for me. Eth prices can go up to around $2000 by the end of this year. People should remember that this coin is second too btc incomes to pure investment and profit.

reliable source of income?

you folks are either stupid, without any idea, or just lying

why use a blockchain encription plattform that has high tx. fees is constantly overhyped and overpriced, runs slow, has regular tx fee bugs,

and worst of all which gas is constantly speculated with? meaning that speculants and ether holder mess constantly with ether supply and tx fees?

waves is much better in my opinion this will constantly create new room for new plattforms, that is why i wouldnt play sure on ethereum and its speculants,

one more thing:

for an ICO it doesnt even matter what encription plattform they use they can infact make an ico on multiple plattforms, (waves ethereum, and so on)

and exchange if the tx fees get messed up.
Activity: 168
January 20, 2018, 03:10:41 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 20, 2018, 03:00:34 AM
WAVES will remain a competitor to ETH, the platform is also suitable for ICO and many companies are beginning to pay attention to it. The coin is very stable in the market. So you can do 50 to 50.
Activity: 26
January 20, 2018, 02:54:24 AM
Of course Eth is already a currency that has a greater recognition besides facilitating the creation of tokens from it. which already has in weight in the market today.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 20, 2018, 02:42:34 AM
Eth is what will i choose in this matchup because i know that eth is the best altcoin in the industry right now
For me i pick ETH with so many erc20 coins ETH will grow for the huge demand of ERC20 coins who traded in etherdelta though wave has a good platform and ease of use in terms of volume ETH  has a lot to give
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 20, 2018, 02:32:00 AM
ETH or waves are equally good for long-term investments.
if I think 1 ETH to buy Waves and the remainder is for ETH.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 20, 2018, 02:29:38 AM
Ethereum  has proven to be the best cryptocurrency when it comes to smart contract,  Dapps and the possibility of complete decentralized trading.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
January 20, 2018, 02:27:16 AM
For me HODL'ing ETH is the best since this coin has a lot of potential and it might increase just like bitcoin last year
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
January 20, 2018, 02:25:49 AM
I will hold the ethereum if I were you. Ethereum is the most unique altcoin right now, and I believe ethereum is the safest crypto coin to invest right now.
The price will definitely keep rising, and the price itself is not that fluctuative, unlike other crypto coins. Waves in the other hand, is not bad for investment as well, but ethereum is without a doubt is better than waves I think.
Activity: 20
January 20, 2018, 02:21:57 AM
I choose to keep my ethereum, because I thinks ethereum is more stable than waves. And I think Ethereum price will grow higher in a long term investment.
Activity: 92
January 20, 2018, 02:21:07 AM
It's all about about the potential growth rates....everyone talks about how you have to hold bitcoin, I've never held any bitcoin longer than a week or two and somehow magically my portfolio has grown 8x in BTC value since October. It's the same with ETH, I've held eth, but even with the great growth over the last few months the other altcoins I've traded into have grown at a faster rate......which brings us back to ETH vs WAVES....Waves has actually been my slowest and worst performing ALT, but I continue to hold and hold and hold...this is one coin I'm not going to look back on with regret. You're going to want some WAVES in 2018, anyone who disagrees should really study the project and what's coming, and by study I don't mean read this board for opinions, educate yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: