Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 82. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 08:17:37 AM
I will definitely choose ETH, although Waves is a very prospective project that I think will soon become popular in the near future, now they already have their decentralized stock exchange, which does not work very badly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
January 20, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
In the next six months, Waves is not going to grow, there are no ICO on this platform, so I think it's worth keeping a half-year Ethereum, which probably will grow in price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
January 20, 2018, 08:09:46 AM
Honestly I woud very much want to understand what are differences between different " smart" block-chains. What are the advantages and dis-vantages of ETH compared to Waves,Neo,Qtum.

Because I do not specifics of Waves I would recommend ETH.

I am holding NEo.
Activity: 840
January 20, 2018, 08:00:29 AM
I strongly suggest that you buy ETH, because the future value and growth potential of ETH are unlimited. The application based on the ether workshop will also increase accordingly this year. Waves is also a platform, but the platform based user experience is not very good. So still look at ETH.

I agree with you that now looks very good and continues to grow. I also invest in this coin because it has many good events this year. WAVES almost do not grow.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 07:56:25 AM
I strongly suggest that you buy ETH, because the future value and growth potential of ETH are unlimited. The application based on the ether workshop will also increase accordingly this year. Waves is also a platform, but the platform based user experience is not very good. So still look at ETH.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
January 20, 2018, 07:51:10 AM
Me myself chose ethereum over waves, cause i found waves platform hard to use, the assets inside it too. And ethereum is used as payment methods at every ICO waves not.
I agree. Ethereum is more complex than waves. Waves can also be aggravating to people who find it's platform difficult to use hence making it more less than likely to have lower potential than Ethereum is. Ethereum's Smart contract gives unending possibility and potential for it to grow because of how simple and easy to use it's platform is. It is safe to assume that Ethereum will have greater value and potential than Waves.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
January 20, 2018, 07:22:55 AM
both of them are really has potential for future.
waves didn't listed in all exchanges thats a fail for me. But on the other hand waves is really fast and cheap for transfer and if they implement smart contracts then will skyrocket!
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
January 20, 2018, 07:18:13 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I would advise you to take a risk and buy on 2 ethereum, Waves, and leave the rest in an ethereum. I think that the waves will grow very strongly
Activity: 190
January 20, 2018, 07:13:39 AM
WAVES grow very slowly compared to ETHER. Therefore, many people prefer to invest in ETHER and get a quick profit. But WAVES is a very good asset for long-term investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 06:57:58 AM
Both coins are good to hold if i were you i would split my investment no one can predict the market everything can happen just hodl.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 20, 2018, 05:30:50 AM
I think investing to waves of the eth half you have will be wiser. Considering that eth still has some smart constract that might keep its price stability or even make eth itself more than their current price. Waves also have great potential for midterm because so many new events from their developers for waves. I really like the waves for the midterm, but more suitable eth as longterm investment.
Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality. Waves is an open-source blockchain platform, developed, marketed, and operated by Waves Platform AG, that allows users to launch their own custom cryptocurrency tokens. Both are doing a same thing, if me i will hold 50% Ethereum and 50% Waves.
Actually it depends on what kind of investment you want to do. If you just want a short-term investment, you have to capitalize on investing in Waves and Ethereum. But if you have enough capital, you should take advantage of it by waiting in a long time. To me, between Waves and Ethereum, I am more convinced of Ethereum because the development and creation of this cryptocurrency has existed from the beginning and existed earlier than Waves. Not that I do not see price developments from both, but I do prefer to do long-term investments with a lot of capital.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
January 20, 2018, 05:22:43 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
It depends on you, but if I would have that amount of ethereum I will just hold it for a year because ethereum is much more in demand and at the top of crypto markets.
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 05:22:33 AM
Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality.

Waves is an open-source blockchain platform, developed, marketed, and operated by Waves Platform AG, that allows users to launch their own custom cryptocurrency tokens.

Both are doing a same thing, if me i will hold 50% Ethereum and 50% Waves.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 05:19:34 AM
I think investing to waves of the eth half you have will be wiser.
considering that eth still has some smart constract that might keep its price stability or even make eth itself more than their current price.

waves also have great potential for midterm because so many new events from their developers for waves.
I really like the waves for the midterm, but more suitable eth as longterm investment.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 05:18:44 AM
If you unsure what token to hold, than I would suggest you to make a small portfolio, that would include certain % of WAVES and certain % of ETH. This would mitigate fluctuations of the price of one or another. My view is that ETH is far more better coin to invest at
Activity: 224
January 20, 2018, 05:18:40 AM
I prefer ETH because of its promising price. until now I still hold my ETH for long term investment reasons. If you want to buy WAVES it's okay, but it might take a while to get a profit.
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
January 20, 2018, 05:18:03 AM
I have sold half of my ETH assets, then bought some waves. I think this year is good for waves. Now is the right time to buy waves. Its undervalued. Waves is for longterm investment
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

I rather choice ethereum because i think wave is not good to hold right now.But ethereum has big potential in 2018.for me ethereum is the second best token in crypto currency.It is use every ico and trading and Etc.
Activity: 504
January 20, 2018, 05:02:46 AM
I think there's nothing to talk about, of course, I will choose ETH, a lot of differences for today, one of the most significant is the reputation of the plaforma. It so happened that the reputation of projects all the same is composed of those projects that are based on these platforms. Therefore Waves is much behind
Activity: 231
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 05:00:58 AM
factor, which supported the ether - hardfork, took place on January 19. In its framework appeared EtherZero. It is expected that the new coin will be the most successful product of all. The appearance of a more successful competitor can lead to the fact that after receiving new coins, the owners of the ether will want to sell it and invest in EtherZero.
Pages:
Jump to: