Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 78. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 01:21:51 PM
i prefer ethereum because ethereum already has a large community. and the average ICO project using ERC20 from ethereum. I think ethereum has a good future. at the beginning of this year alone the price of ethereum raise to 50%.

that's the reason I chose ethereum
Activity: 267
January 21, 2018, 01:15:13 PM
Ether
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 12:59:49 PM
I use the ethereum platform a lot and it is great to use, there are a lot of developer tools. I understand the scalability problems very well and know they are working to fix that. I read through some replies because I am curious about other platforms. Apparently Waves seems hard to use and no ability to make smart contracts this is a big deal. Ethereum will fix its problems eventually and it takes time and effort to switch to a new platform, developers are not waiting around for one to be built they are using what they have now, learning becoming entrenched building projects. At least I am, a new platform would have to be significantly better immediately for me to consider switching over.
Activity: 69
January 21, 2018, 12:47:39 PM
ethereum is good option if we want to join an ICO
the price already go high but for now it's down a bit
i think waves have potential to grow
so if we want to invest in ICO hold ETH but if we want to get waves, wait for good entry and good trigger to make sure the price will pump
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 12:40:46 PM
for now I prefer ETHEREUM
now the condition of the Ethereum Network is back to normal and the transaction can be done as fast as lightning
Activity: 322
January 21, 2018, 12:22:26 PM
best option is,  invest in wave your 3 eth and hold wave for good profit.
Activity: 322
January 21, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
I hold the waves. Waves are much more efficient, but unlike Ethereum doesn't have smart contracts yet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 21, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I'd keep the Ethereum. If there are free money you can grab some waves. it is better to adhere to the principle of diversification. I believe in Ethereum, and I believe that its price will rise.
Activity: 2
January 21, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
I think if you want to make more profit, you should use that money to buy ICO ArcBlock. After this, the price of the ArcBlock will be the same as that of ETH now. It is very suitable for you to hold long
Activity: 70
January 21, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
Waves definitely has good potential, you have an all-in-one solution with Waves (only smart contract is missing). However, as someone pointed out: Waves GUI is not the best out there, so its a drawback. I myself keep eth for the near future but also hold some Waves, but it will take time before you see significant profit.
Activity: 184
January 21, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
of course I would choose to hold the eth I have because I think eth has a good future and many people start to believe it.
bxd
Activity: 39
January 21, 2018, 11:01:00 AM
I think you should hold ETH. ETH is platform coin, I think the latter price will be like it's bitcoin price now !
Activity: 462
January 21, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
i think ethereum and waves are equally good,
maybe for the popularity is still fairly good ethereum,
but make no mistake waves are also good for the future.
Activity: 56
January 21, 2018, 10:48:18 AM
As for me, holding ETH is the best choice! Waves age good ofc, but ETH is more reliable
Activity: 157
January 21, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

Ethereum is ethereum, at the moment there NOTHING that compare to it. EOS, NEO , IOTA, Cardano, Hashgraph are not yet on the map. Stay with ETH
Activity: 336
January 21, 2018, 10:26:33 AM
some day ago i have 5 eth but i think this year waves hit price 100$.so i buy some waves .eth not bad. with eth if you invest i hope you never loss.
Activity: 45
January 21, 2018, 08:05:13 AM
I would rather choose ETH, and hold it for a long time. I believe that this ETH will grow better than WAVES.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 21, 2018, 07:40:57 AM
I will using ETH for buy token with smartcontract ETH , example AIRTOKEN , PILLAR , because token with platform ETH its so good more than token waves .
if ETH Raised slow but sure token with platform ETH always following .
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 07:16:59 AM
ETH has grown from day to day, the use of ETH contracts is more widely used than WAVES. ETH values ​​are significantly higher than WAVES.
Activity: 379
Merit: 104
January 21, 2018, 07:05:23 AM
I think competition between these two is a lie and ethereum already beat waves.
Waves developers are too slow to adapt their chain for good, and their wallet didn't change that much.
this is not a true comparison. Many companies switch from waves to etherium. And it often happens, with Waves, not all is well in recent times. Comparison is similar to comparing a car for 100 thousand dollars and for 10 thousand dollars. How can you compare the fact that the capitalization and functions are completely different?
Pages:
Jump to: