Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price going crazy - page 2. (Read 1846 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 11:02:20 AM
I love Buterin. I hope ETH can pump to $1000 by the end of this year!
Cheers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 10:46:16 AM
The course of the cryptocurrency depends mainly on the news, hence further everything depends on people who are engaged in buying and selling this currency. ETH confirm this.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 10:42:57 AM
Ethereum has been so long asleep I think this is a resurgence of Ethereum and will get better from time to time
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 10:31:32 AM
The reason for this is that some giant banks decided to use the smart contracts of Ethereum in the near future. And the the new updates it gets are also important for the rise.
Yes, I totally agree with you. I believe that the notifications of UBS banks affect the price rising of ETH. And I can sure with you ETH still continues growing in the future.
for me the way on how does eth will grow for is so good and also it will be more getting growing in the near future it will keep for in growing and this may cause to be that more people may invest and trust on it , even that bitcoin cash is much higher than eth i believe always in eth for.
Activity: 364
December 20, 2017, 10:24:29 AM
ETH is a very useful coins. It ips not going crazy it is normal because of high exchange volume from bitcoin to ethereum and ethereum to bitcoin, thus it will give impact for both.
Activity: 70
December 20, 2017, 10:16:54 AM
I am sure ETH will hit $1k mark in couple of months. It's obvious, cuz Ethereum is more innovative than bitcoin and is the #2 crypto after it. Also, thanks to cryptokitties that hyped ethers Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 20, 2017, 10:15:41 AM
Bitcoin and etherum market cap and price has a huge gap and because its price is depended on btc etherum has to remain in competition in order to be the no 2 .
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
December 20, 2017, 10:12:42 AM
Ethereum has a great network and coin for the future because of its smart contracts so there is no doubt that ethereum price can go grazy and move up very high and I think that as the price of bitcoin is going up too in the fiat value then it will lift up the other cryptocurrencies to have a crazy gain in the value of fiat also just like bitcoin.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
December 20, 2017, 10:11:55 AM
I do not know for sure the reason why the ETH price is so high. whether there will be a threat from ETH to bitcoin? or ETH follow the bitcoin trace that goes up bit by bit?

probably because of the many new altcoins that can only be in exchange via ETH. resulting in ETH prices rising rapidly
Activity: 448
December 20, 2017, 10:06:57 AM
Well, you all watch this? What ETH is doing is just a story in which I would never have believed until I saw it now)))
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 09:54:51 AM
The reason for this is that some giant banks decided to use the smart contracts of Ethereum in the near future. And the the new updates it gets are also important for the rise.
Can you give me the realiable source about that? it makes me interested to find out who is become the partner of ethereum blockchain right now. I know that there are some banks already joined in EEA.
But my thought that this bullish caused by another good trend in the ethereum at least another good fundamental was coming to the ground. because i can't find that in some crypto news sites.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 20, 2017, 09:47:40 AM
Yes, I totally agree with you. I believe that the notifications of UBS banks affect the price rising of ETH. And I can sure with you ETH still continues growing in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 09:44:53 AM
Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh
In my opinion, investors just do not have another channel for investing, the bit of coin has recently become very and very high in the price, so investors invest in cheaper crypt exchanges to earn some money at least. Cheesy Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
December 20, 2017, 09:30:40 AM
I'm sure that ETH will overcome the $ 1000 by the new year. And this despite the fact that he is not so well-heard in the "ordinary" world as bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
December 20, 2017, 08:46:28 AM
ETH has been the coin that made me most happy in the monetary sense in the recent times. I already thought that the value was more than it always seemed. He didn't mislead me about this issue.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
December 20, 2017, 07:43:35 AM
Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh
The value of the ETH is continuing to grow more. Many people are now patronizing ETH. ETH is the secong highest market capitalization in the cryptocurrency. I know that ETH has a bright future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 07:39:50 AM
I have been observing eth growth for a long time. I can tell that it is making progress and is moving for the moon. Furthermore smart contracts guarantee the place in exchange list in the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
December 20, 2017, 06:54:05 AM
I also think so.I believe  ETH will reach 1000$ USD limit before 2,3 Months. Almost all new ICO based on ETH Network.This fact may reason price increase. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
December 20, 2017, 06:50:56 AM
It is because of the extreme pump of bitcoin price. Of course, investors won't buy bitcoin due to high price and ethereum is probably their next option to invest to which causes its price to increase as well (this is because of the high demand). It is simply law of supply and demand and remember that all coins are connected to each other and activities in different coins may affect other coins.
Activity: 210
December 20, 2017, 06:41:20 AM
Because it is now in a bull market, the previous 1btc= 10eth, but now the 1btc is well over 10eth, so the rise of eth is normal.
Pages:
Jump to: