Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price going crazy - page 5. (Read 1846 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 10:28:40 PM
because they added a project and function for the ethereum so that it'll be a much use in the market that is why it gets more investors than before
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
December 17, 2017, 08:43:59 PM
I think also because of Bitcoins incereasing price, thats why value of Ethereum goes up also. To compete with other altcoins and get more investors.
some people cant see ethereum rising in the market as its value against bitcoin is continue falling, well some people in this market are just looking after bitcoin price and not seeing ethereum to dollars value.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 08:34:20 PM
More investor come to buy erhereum after they have bitcoin, soon ethereum will increase and reach the highest price in 2018.
and of course everyone going crazy to hold and sell it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 08:26:54 PM
Because of the expensive transaction fees of btc people now preferred ETH and other crypto for low fees. Anyways, the increasing price of eth is just normal, it is now gaining its spotlight because of other coins that fueling up its price.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 08:18:41 PM
Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh

718 per ETH, it's price is gonna hit storic one, hopefully I'm  holding more than 5 ETH.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
December 17, 2017, 08:16:43 PM
congratulations for those holding eth, I'm sure ETH is not finished yet.
and by 2018 I expect a lot. although the end of this eth network is very slow.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 07:57:31 PM
Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh
The ETH price vary in every minute so there's no reason why the eth price increases rapidly. We don't know how the price calculated that much. For me, if the altcoin got high demand it will also get the higher price.
Yes the price of it is increasing at a higher speed and seeing this many traders are starting to trade with ethereum and also many investors moved their money to ethereum. I also suggest some of my friends that they have to invest some of their income even in ethereum because I am of the view that it is also possible that the price of ethereum will also increase just like bitcoin and it is also possible that one day we will see the price of ethereum reached to $20000.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 17, 2017, 07:55:40 PM
I would not say that the price has increased very strongly, it has grown in comparison with the dollar, but the price relative to the bitcoin has fallen very much, so expect to return to the previous highs relative to the bitcoin
Yeah if you compare ETH with the dollar price or fiat then the price of ETH looks rising but if you compare it with bitcoin. you can see the price of ethereum is decreasing. because at the moment bitcoin is still strengthening and making eth price weaken. but you do not have to worry. as many have said that the ethereum will return to strengthen and make the price even higher
Activity: 182
December 17, 2017, 07:33:21 PM
people are starting to invest a lot in ethereum also, so that would explain why the price is going up
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 07:32:30 PM
I am not surprised that ETH is taking off since it is so legit and offers a new tech that Bitcoin doesn't. Smart contracts are really interesting and the fact Ethereum is also backed by a superpower (Russian government) says a lot about it's future potential... which is very high (obviously).
Activity: 686
December 17, 2017, 07:05:43 PM
Eth price projected to rally if demand is high or some hype is going on. I believe Eth true price ranges from 1000$ - 1300$ it's my own perception and my opinion doesn't really matter, since eth nowadays is really more useful in terms of investment and other smart contract related project.
Activity: 70
December 17, 2017, 07:01:11 PM
I think that because of market effect..the price of btc has made positif effect for other cryptocurency..and thats good for us..
Activity: 322
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 17, 2017, 07:00:50 PM
I would not say that the price has increased very strongly, it has grown in comparison with the dollar, but the price relative to the bitcoin has fallen very much, so expect to return to the previous highs relative to the bitcoin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
December 17, 2017, 06:56:28 PM
I think also because of Bitcoins incereasing price, thats why value of Ethereum goes up also. To compete with other altcoins and get more investors.
The price of Ethereum is not going up because of the price of bitcoin,if you compare the price in bitcoin it has gone down considerably,but their proposed fork has made this rally possible and i hope the rally will take us to new levels and we might touch thousand dollars soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
December 17, 2017, 06:54:08 PM
Activity: 172
December 17, 2017, 06:50:33 PM
This could probably be due to bitcoin's increasing popularity which had somehow paved way for the altcoins to be known as well. Eth has been stable for the last months and this huge increase in value is a good indication that investors are also seeing some potential in altcoins, particularly eth. Eth's growth in value maybe due to the increased number of investors and exchanges.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 06:47:52 PM
I don`t think the ETH price is going crazy as all cryptos are growing fast nowadays! I`d rather say the crypto market is going crazy but I wish it will continue more and more) The daily volume of many coins/tokens makes me going crazy too!
Activity: 199
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 17, 2017, 06:43:42 PM
The ETH price vary in every minute so there's no reason why the eth price increases rapidly. We don't know how the price calculated that much. For me, if the altcoin got high demand it will also get the higher price.
Activity: 114
December 17, 2017, 06:41:25 PM
I want to share this idea for you ;

As I’m writing this post ETH is at $720 with a total valuation of approximate $69 billion as seen on coinmarketcap.

The price surge we’ve seen in the last days and weeks is thrilling.

We went from $330 to $720 in 30 days, that’s an increase of 120%.

But the bullrun won’t last forever.

We might see a correction coming EOY or at least we’ll find a new support level where we consolidate.

But what’s the outlook for ETHs price in 2018? And what would be the katalysts driving the price upwards?

DApps Several DApps will go live in 2018, running thousands of contracts using ETH as gas to fuel their systems.

ETH Futures It is more or less still a rumor that ETH will be traded on traditional markets just like Bitcoin, but will come eventually.

Hardcap The Ethereum dev team is discussing to cap the total supply of ETH to anywhere between 102 and 120 million ETH. This would not only make it finite and scarce, it would also stop the "money printing" arguments.

ETH sinks/burning The dev team around Buterin are discussing to implement “ETH-sinks” and burning ETH with contracts as a method to regulate supply and inflation.

Scaling solutions 2018 Ethereum will address the main problem of blockchains: scaling. Several projects like Truebit, Raiden, Sharding, POS and Plasma are all being developed actively and some are even deployed on the Testnet.

Proof of Stake The switch from mining (PoW) to POS is the hottest topic for ETH in 2018 since it will not only make the network quicker and safer, it will also pay 2-8% annual dividends to stakers all while saving massive amounts of energy.

With all the above mentioned points I’m thinking that ETH will have a successful 2018.

ETHs market cap is currently nearly double the market cap of the whole crypto market from January 2017.

I think everything below $2000 per ETH EOY 2018 is an understatement.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
December 17, 2017, 06:37:48 PM
Just my opinion but I don't think ETH is performing extremely well at the moment. A few months ago, price was x times higher.
Pages:
Jump to: