Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price going crazy - page 4. (Read 1846 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 08:37:49 AM
people want a variety and look for it in other coins) and I support them, I'm more interested in cheap coins with a probability of high growth than expensive bitcoin

I also tend to such tactics, but eth is also expensive for me, I prefer altcoins with a capitalization of up to 100 million
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 08:23:22 AM
people want a variety and look for it in other coins) and I support them, I'm more interested in cheap coins with a probability of high growth than expensive bitcoin
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 18, 2017, 09:43:57 PM
Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh
I think ethereum got huge price increase because of huge impact of the price of bitcoin and also it is one of the best coin in altcoins so there's no doubt about increasing it little by little.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
December 18, 2017, 03:07:04 PM
i hope it reached to double price of what is now because ethereum really deserve to be at the top of crypto world and that would be the thanks to the crypto community.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 03:04:13 PM
ETH is low....

ETH worth 10 000$
ETH is next BTC *of course ETH will be NO1 but in time!)
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 18, 2017, 03:02:51 PM
Ethereum has always been for some reason too undervalued, although it carries out significant work among the crypto currency and takes the honorary place of the leader of the Altkoins. Therefore, the recent price increase of ethereum to 740 dollars, this is good news. Given the recent increase in its bandwidth capacity to 10 transactions per second, I think that next year it will rise to somewhere up to $ 2,000.
Activity: 490
December 18, 2017, 02:31:22 PM
We are have not seen anything yet. Lets wait for 2018, that is when we're going to see ethereum platform performing like never befire. There is only one competitor for bitcoin. Ethereum.
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
December 18, 2017, 02:28:31 PM
Because Bitcoin price is rising too, so Ethereum chosen as the alternative way for investor
Activity: 574
December 18, 2017, 02:08:19 PM
Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh

I think because of most top exchanging platforms that uses eth as their basic currency since its value is second to bitcoin. Another reasson I see is because it is getting in demand as bitcoin's price goes up people will now try to divert their attentions on holding btc instead they will see eth as an opportunity, like a second chance for not investing early to cryptos like bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
December 18, 2017, 01:56:03 PM
If the demand for coins increases then certainly the price increases too, an increase in the number of investors can also cause the coins to rise drastically.
Yeah ETH have high demand for investment in ICO so if eth price increase i think its normal.
As you can see almost all ICO use ETH for payment if you want invest in ICO.

But a lot of ICOs are now using Waves, Stellar.etc instead of Ethereum. I am not denying the fact that still there is a lot of demand for Ether. But it is under serious competition from the other altcoins.
Activity: 378
December 18, 2017, 06:25:11 AM
ETH is good alitcoin and Eth price is now $729 is big hit. It is most popular coin after bitcoin which great volume and great reputation and investors have made huge profits from it  and same will continue even in future.
Activity: 144
December 18, 2017, 05:19:18 AM

Through I witnessed it to have a hard time in breaking through at $300 but now it keeps on increasing convincing me to invest to it, there is a high chance that it would show a growth like what bitcoin have shown us.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 05:11:49 AM
yes, i do agree with you that eth price is insane, its price going crazy because the idea is the demand of eth is so high, so the price increase easily. but what i want to say is, it is normal and you guys very lucky if you have eth, because it is long term investmen.
Activity: 238
December 18, 2017, 04:17:24 AM

I agree, the etherium began to grow rapidly and this growth can continue until February 2018. I believe that such a rapid growth is due to the active involvement of users through many ICOs.

Why only until February? I think Ethereum has great prospects for development. After switching to PoS, the price should go up.

It's not only limited in a single month but it will increase every month if the year. Investors of Ethereum are increasing that's why it rises rapidly but not as abrupt as Bitcoin.
Ethereum deserves to be pumped and so as Altcoins.
December 18, 2017, 04:15:13 AM

I agree, the etherium began to grow rapidly and this growth can continue until February 2018. I believe that such a rapid growth is due to the active involvement of users through many ICOs.

Now people are catching up on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency stuff all over so when they want to invest but Bitcoin is more expensive then they could choose Ethereum and other Altcoins. Ethereum rises the price and value because people choose to invest than in Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 04:13:56 AM

Why only until February? I think Ethereum has great prospects for development. After switching to PoS, the price should go up.
December 18, 2017, 04:13:17 AM
I think it's not crazy but normal. Bitcoin is pumped and and so as Altcoins like Ethereum.
Ethereum is the leader of Altcoin group so even Bitcoin Cash has more expensive than Ethereum, it is the most and highest valued in terms of market capital and next year, Ethereum should be pumped more than this year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 04:06:33 AM

Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
December 18, 2017, 03:46:46 AM
I would not say that the price has increased very strongly, it has grown in comparison with the dollar, but the price relative to the bitcoin has fallen very much, so expect to return to the previous highs relative to the bitcoin
Yeah if you compare ETH with the dollar price or fiat then the price of ETH looks rising but if you compare it with bitcoin. you can see the price of ethereum is decreasing. because at the moment bitcoin is still strengthening and making eth price weaken. but you do not have to worry. as many have said that the ethereum will return to strengthen and make the price even higher
On the other hand. The ether grew on the background of the stagnation of bitcoin at $ 17,000. Now the situation has changed. Bitcoin is growing again around $ 20,000, and the air has stopped growing, he stopped at $ 700. The conclusion is simple, bitcoin grows, violas either fall or remain in place.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 03:38:46 AM

I see the common reason pf growing prices of most influential after Bitcoin currencies. There is a trend of our days. People believe in Bitcoin they believe in alternative currencies too, and all they supported blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: