Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price going crazy - page 6. (Read 1846 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 06:37:24 PM
i wouldnt say crazy. bitcoin did x8 . litecoin did x6. ripple did x3. stellar did x5. besides that ethereum did only x2 based on dolar.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 06:36:36 PM
Indeed it is.  I did say in a previous post that i would be quite surprised if ETH doesn't reach $1K in the early part of 2018.   As it is the next best thing to Bitcoin it seems, at least for now.  In terms of the usage, smart contracts and all that,  ETH is actually more useful in my opinion.  But i think that the price going up this high, this soon has a lot to do with the increase in value of Bitcoin as well.

I also think that the price in the air will reach $ 1,000, but it will only happen if the bitcoin does not fall, because bitcoin is now very expensive and can drop at any moment.

Yes, I'm also scared by this figure of 20,000 today for bitcoin. If it starts to fall, then the whole market will fall to the ground. I hope the near future will not happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 06:19:04 PM
Indeed it is.  I did say in a previous post that i would be quite surprised if ETH doesn't reach $1K in the early part of 2018.   As it is the next best thing to Bitcoin it seems, at least for now.  In terms of the usage, smart contracts and all that,  ETH is actually more useful in my opinion.  But i think that the price going up this high, this soon has a lot to do with the increase in value of Bitcoin as well.

I also think that the price in the air will reach $ 1,000, but it will only happen if the bitcoin does not fall, because bitcoin is now very expensive and can drop at any moment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
December 17, 2017, 06:16:16 PM
Well bitcoins prices are very high for low budget people so i think that ethereum is the next best coin after bitcoins so people would invest in them therefore causing the increase in price of ethereum.But ethereum isn't the onmy one altcoin who raised suddenly litecoins dash IOTA and many more coins has also increased due to this as everyone wants to earn profits.Ethereum will rise in 2018 by large number i hope.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 06:14:43 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
December 17, 2017, 06:01:38 PM
The bitcoin grows, of course the ethereum also pulls it up in price. Now the whole market is green. Let's see when the general pump ends in the market. But, I think the price of the ETH before the end of the year will show 800 or even 1000.
Activity: 499
Merit: 12
Just a bitcointalk member
December 17, 2017, 05:45:21 PM
the rise in eth is caused by the rise of BTC because already many investors are investing in bitcoin and now get to Etherium that will get to the price of 1500 $ in 2018 later so we wait for the increase of etherium

Oh boy...I wish I had some money left...  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
December 17, 2017, 05:44:11 PM
When you look at the dollar price it has gone up some , price in satoshi is a bit lower then 2 months ago.
I still think there is more reason the invest in eth then in btc at this moment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
December 17, 2017, 05:22:02 PM
i dont have the right answer for your question i mean ans answer that is based on analytical view but in my humble opinion i think that ethereum is and still an undervalued alt and i think God willing this new year will be a good year for erc20
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
December 17, 2017, 05:15:49 PM
There's many possible answer why ethereum increasing price is because the price of the bitcoin is very high. Because ethereum is base on the bitcoin but it's always the price of ethereum increase if the price of the bitcoin also increase. Maybe they have many buyers also of ethereum so the price will increase more . I hope also I cn see the price of 1000 thousands dollars so I can earn big profit and to those people have ethereum coin in their wallet. Last few months the price is stock but now for sure it will increase more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 05:07:27 PM
after bitcoin the real believe is ethereum. because bitcoin is so high in price, so people invest in ethereum. this is the reason ethereum is going crazy.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 17, 2017, 04:42:33 PM
Go go go ETH i have invest some money there, i hope ETH still grow up
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
December 17, 2017, 04:39:49 PM
ETH has always been stable. Most of the ICOs with the other coins are running through the Ethereum blockchain and that is causing investors to devote their trust to ETH. Even new apps that are rising are powered by the ETH chain and that is pushing ETH to rise in value. There is also the new game Cryptokities that has caused the mess in the transactions of this altcoin but I think that is also one of the reasons that are giving the push to the ETH. Ethereum is the succesfull coin that had the first successful ICO and it started the new trend, trend of the other ICOs that are usually based on the ETH chains. Its price will rise even more in the next year and the people that are buying it now are making good investment cause they will only gain profit in the end.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 17, 2017, 03:57:24 PM
If you try out different smart contract platforms developed so far, you will know that ETH's ecosystem is way more mature than any other platforms.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
December 17, 2017, 03:28:14 PM
We should have predicted that, after that BTC had rallied so much an adjustment of the proportion between number one and number two had to happen.
Activity: 336
December 17, 2017, 03:08:34 PM
Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh

I think it is not a surprise that the ethereum's recent price. It was already a promising coin. And also I think it have a good potential for the future.
Activity: 168
December 17, 2017, 02:58:43 PM
Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh

It's like asking how Bitcoin fluctuated so much this year. Investors (those high profiles ones-specifically...ICO), people who use ETH for transactions, and just ETH being popular this year.
Anyway, ETH has a lot of potential.
Specific reason for that.. economically and systematically speaking- well, it'll take too long to explain the processes as to how it became that way.
If your concern is if there's something crazy going on, well there's none. The huge increase is normal.
Activity: 176
December 17, 2017, 02:57:03 PM
I think that happened as a result of the recent crypto currency market boom. Some people invested in ethereum wishing it to be successful someday just like bitcoin.
Activity: 179
December 17, 2017, 02:19:39 PM
The coin adjusts its price in relation to bitcoin. All because of such rapid growth bitcoin in recent times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
December 17, 2017, 02:14:24 PM
Cost will strongly depend on that, will  fast solve problems, for example cryptokitties
Pages:
Jump to: