Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 109. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Just saw the latest price!  I sold too early.  There is major momentum with this and I do not think this is a pump.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 507
While you continue to debate if ETH is worth or not, if it's the new coming of Bitcoin or a Internet 2.0 I keep making money. It has been so easy it's unreal and I don't have the guts to go and throw into some actual money, I just put most of my BTC which is not much sadly.

Vaporware? Tokens? What is Bitcoin really? it was and still is nothing more than a clusterfuck and thin air in terms of usability and adoption but back then did you know what pushed the price foward? Potential. What if. FOMO. This is not a regular sh*tcoin bubble, people really want to invest in it and know they are getting it cheap but that doesn't mean Ethereum is the real thing either.

Bitcoin is the reason for ether's existance. No bitcoin = no ether. Dont get cocky just because your coin is doing well.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
Pessimism seems still high.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In XEM we trust
Eth keeps fighting strong, but regardless. What goes up, must come down. The fact that volumes have dropped by 1/4 is a sign that this bull rally has ended. Can we see butthurt ethereum boys who bough at peak in weeks to come?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
Ethereum will be at least $10 by the end of this month. Creating even more sour grapes mental gymnastics.

I am moving out of Ethereum into Bitcoin. I still have some Ethereum. So if the price rises, I am happy too.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Some negative guys clearly missed out  Wink
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
While you continue to debate if ETH is worth or not, if it's the new coming of Bitcoin or a Internet 2.0 I keep making money. It has been so easy it's unreal and I don't have the guts to go and throw into some actual money, I just put most of my BTC which is not much sadly.

Vaporware? Tokens? What is Bitcoin really? it was and still is nothing more than a clusterfuck and thin air in terms of usability and adoption but back then did you know what pushed the price foward? Potential. What if. FOMO. This is not a regular sh*tcoin bubble, people really want to invest in it and know they are getting it cheap but that doesn't mean Ethereum is the real thing either.

bitcoin is trust. ethereum is polished vaporware.
Ethereum is rising because of small blockists.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

bitcoin is trust. ethereum is polished vaporware.
legendary
Merit: 1000

Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
Ethereum will be at least $10 by the end of this month. Creating even more sour grapes mental gymnastics.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
LMao 5$ per ether?! Wtf is it even usefull for? Wtf wtf wtf!! People wtf! Why so much money spent on vaporware tokens? Wtf!

In case you haven't noticed there's very little rhyme or reason to anything that goes on in the crypto markets.

Remember what Matthew Mc-however-you-spell-it says in Wolf Of Wall Street about the stock market - the secret is, no one in the world has the slightest clue what the market is going to do.
With crypto, it's basically that x 1 million.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
https://news.bitcoin.com/ether-continues-rally-breaks-shapeshift-volume-record/

Ether Continues Rally, Breaks ShapeShift Volume Record

This is a proof that this is not a pump a dump. These are the people that are diversifying from BTC into ETH. Ordinary people. Pump and dumpers are not using shapeshift.

That isn't proof.. They handled a small fraction (less than 1%) of the trading volume of ETH. That just shows more that small time people are jumping on the train and nothing more. P&D happens on the big exchange, then all the rest follow. Just like Bitcoin, it pumps in China or BFX and BTCe follows.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
https://news.bitcoin.com/ether-continues-rally-breaks-shapeshift-volume-record/

Ether Continues Rally, Breaks ShapeShift Volume Record

This is a proof that this is not a pump a dump. These are the people that are diversifying from BTC into ETH. Ordinary people. Pump and dumpers are not using shapeshift.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In my personal opinion we'll see $2 - $2.50 before touching $10.
One way or another - the long-term price direction is clearly upward.

Do you mean the price will drop from $4.5 to $2? It think it is possible. The price has risen to fast. It needs consolidation.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
LMao 5$ per ether?! Wtf is it even usefull for? Wtf wtf wtf!! People wtf! Why so much money spent on vaporware tokens? Wtf!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
In my personal opinion we'll see $2 - $2.50 before touching $10.
One way or another - the long-term price direction is clearly upward.
Activity: 289
Merit: 252
bagholder since 2013
Using this opportunity to learn investor psychology in a bubble. Have a plan and stick to it.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
legendary
Merit: 1000
Hi it's me again hehe. You don't have to believe in god to make money out of it, just saying. Just set your stop limits and you'll be fine, this is going up, the sky is the limit. Today it has a huge dip below 0.01 but recover with flying colors, I shorted, gain a lot of money and bought back cheap, then it hit almost 0.013...

The bottomline is buy and hold no matter what, just put 1 BTC or whatever you have, what's the worst it can happen, that you lose $100? Those figures are just an example, invest accordingly to what you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I bought the ICO which paid off great. It's one of the only ones I have ever bought. Something about it seemed great. ETH is pretty expensive now. even if it goes to 1 billion you're only making 400% profit and such a huge gamble.

I like BTC also so I'm keeping it.

What's I'm doing is moving my USD into $EXP. It looks to be a top quality clone of Ethereum. If it could even get to 1% of what Ethereum is then that would be a MASSIVE profit! I think the odds EXP get's popular are pretty high so definitely that's what I'm buying right now. With Ethereum going PoS I think that makes it even easier for EXP to be really secure and useful.

EXP is on Poloniex and bittrex.

I have ETH & BTC already so now I want EXP.

Jump to: