Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 19. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
There's just no stopping ETH at the moment. Wonder if this will follow the Bitcoin bubble from 2013 in dollar terms and go to $250?

supply side?
kc.
Activity: 267
uh-huh
There's just no stopping ETH at the moment. Wonder if this will follow the Bitcoin bubble from 2013 in dollar terms and go to $250?
After EEA, the price will go up even more.

Everyone needs to #hodl.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Lol, there is no way you'll have a chance to scoop up ETH around $20-25, let alone $4-5  Cheesy. That would mean the market cap will half. so 2 billion $$ would've been taken out.
There is no way that is going to happen, it's only growing, slowly but surely. I'd recon $70-80 by summers end.
You'd be stupid if you take your money out of ETH now, it's the biggest crypto platform with by far the biggest support.
Let us assume that ETH as a contract is soaring and having a good time with all the new projects are using them as a platform but it is not a real currency to begin with and with the ETF talks reappearing again i will not let go of my coins for any contracts and that is the bottom line.

Please explain to me what is a real currency?

I have not used the ETH to buy anything yet.

That's fair, ETH actually has a purpose other than being a currency, but I'm sure it can also be used as a currency just fine too if you want to. I remember to have "bought" at lot of ICO tokens for example. What's the point of buying things with a "currency" like BTC (or ETH) for example perhaps is the better question, do you like jumping through hoops, handling decimals and worry about how much will you have next week? No retail business (big or small) can work on that, that's why Bitcoin never catch on in this field and most likely never will. A currency needs to be somewhat stable to be used daily, weekly and monthly.

Is there any ICO now we can use ETH to buy?

Of course, there are plenty at the moment, many big ones are already finished though.

You can keep an eye of current and upcoming ones with sites such as:

https://icotracker.net/
https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/
http://www.icocountdown.com/
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
Lol, there is no way you'll have a chance to scoop up ETH around $20-25, let alone $4-5  Cheesy. That would mean the market cap will half. so 2 billion $$ would've been taken out.
There is no way that is going to happen, it's only growing, slowly but surely. I'd recon $70-80 by summers end.
You'd be stupid if you take your money out of ETH now, it's the biggest crypto platform with by far the biggest support.
Let us assume that ETH as a contract is soaring and having a good time with all the new projects are using them as a platform but it is not a real currency to begin with and with the ETF talks reappearing again i will not let go of my coins for any contracts and that is the bottom line.

That's fair, ETH actually has a purpose other than being a currency, but I'm sure it can also be used as a currency just fine too if you want to. I remember to have "bought" at lot of ICO tokens for example. What's the point of buying things with a "currency" like BTC (or ETH) for example perhaps is the better question, do you like jumping through hoops, handling decimals and worry about how much will you have next week? No retail business (big or small) can work on that, that's why Bitcoin never catch on in this field and most likely never will. A currency needs to be somewhat stable to be used daily, weekly and monthly.

Is there any ICO now we can use ETH to buy?
legendary

Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Eth is only a kid compared to Bitcoin, but it already has a very good value.  Even if it seems a bit expansive, it has a good return value (not code! Smiley) in a few years.  Just imagine that, how much bitcoins would you have bought when it was around 50$?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Lol, there is no way you'll have a chance to scoop up ETH around $20-25, let alone $4-5  Cheesy. That would mean the market cap will half. so 2 billion $$ would've been taken out.

legendary
Lol, there is no way you'll have a chance to scoop up ETH around $20-25, let alone $4-5  Cheesy. That would mean the market cap will half. so 2 billion $$ would've been taken out.

Activity: 448
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
ETH is used as a platform of decentralized apps, programs, services and this job is doing extremely well but it is not a currency. Therefore, even though the price is increased I will not ever exchange bitcoin to buy eth. On the other side I am happy to invest some fiat to eth but as I said I can't see them as competitors but as different assets that anyone has if he wants to diversify his portfolio.
zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001
The ETH has good applications. That will support the price.

Maybe next time - now the number one application is scam ICOs, all of this will crash hard and take ETH with it.

Nope, the opposite is more likely, the money that comes out of these scams (we'll leave the discussion on what that even means) has to go somewhere, so when taken out it'll either go into BTC, ETH or FIAT. Why would it effect ETH? Huh

Purely by association. When people feel the fear they won't stop midway - but move to fiat.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Maybe next time - now the number one application is scam ICOs, all of this will crash hard and take ETH with it.

Nope, the opposite is more likely, the money that comes out of these scams (we'll leave the discussion on what that even means) has to go somewhere, so when taken out it'll either go into BTC, ETH or FIAT. Why would it effect ETH? Huh
Activity: 37
zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Depens if eth will continue increasing i have some ethereum so far and waiting for the graph to ne move so i can decide if im going to nuy or not eth is quite good coins that i choose way back months ago and i know eth will dont disappoint those investors of him

The Ethereum has got very strong development. I think the price could rise further.

Yeah, it's a great coin. Will buy some when it goes down again to 42usd

The problem is that the price has been above $45 for some time.

Many are still waiting to buy ETH at $4-5 and others at $1. I'm not saying it will continue to go up but there seems to be a very strong support at $40-42 that was tested like 4 or 5 times already, there's no reason it will go below that unless there's a big issue. If you are looking to get into ETH I would start dollar cost averaging buying every week or month.

To be honest that's the best way to invest for many, timing the market is impossible, yes you can get lucky buying the bottom and selling the top but honestly...you eventually make a bad trade and your gains are gone or you end up buying higher because you missed your buying opportunity waiting for a better price.

Activity: 51
Depens if eth will continue increasing i have some ethereum so far and waiting for the graph to ne move so i can decide if im going to nuy or not eth is quite good coins that i choose way back months ago and i know eth will dont disappoint those investors of him

The Ethereum has got very strong development. I think the price could rise further.

Many are still waiting to buy ETH at $4-5 and others at $1. I'm not saying it will continue to go up but there seems to be a very strong support at $40-42 that was tested like 4 or 5 times already, there's no reason it will go below that unless there's a big issue. If you are looking to get into ETH I would start dollar cost averaging buying every week or month.

To be honest that's the best way to invest for many, timing the market is impossible, yes you can get lucky buying the bottom and selling the top but honestly...you eventually make a bad trade and your gains are gone or you end up buying higher because you missed your buying opportunity waiting for a better price.

I think it is not easy to buy the Ethereum at price below $20. If so, it might be in serious trouble.
legendary

Activity: 342
Merit: 10

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
www.definitelycoolstuffs.com

Pages:
Jump to: