Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 20. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Will the release of raidennetwork affect the price?

That could improve the price.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Will the release of raidennetwork affect the price?
Activity: 42
Depens if eth will continue increasing i have some ethereum so far and waiting for the graph to ne move so i can decide if im going to nuy or not eth is quite good coins that i choose way back months ago and i know eth will dont disappoint those investors of him

The Ethereum has got very strong development. I think the price could rise further.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Depens if eth will continue increasing i have some ethereum so far and waiting for the graph to ne move so i can decide if im going to nuy or not eth is quite good coins that i choose way back months ago and i know eth will dont disappoint those investors of him
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
I prefer margin trading on eth, movement's too slow. It's more profitable than pumping your coins into it and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
Don't do it!!

High probability that it won't break .01. BTC won't rally until ETH finishes somewhere above 008

Edit:
While what's cheap? ETH? Ha, it's up 400% and you think NOW is the time to buy?

when you see a post like that - wait for a huge pullback (see the chart!!!)- wait for sideway action for a time - wait for a  start of a new rise and only then BUY!  

I still think this is the right time to buy ETH its now just $44 and the possibility to make it $60 the next  wave of Assets created on ETH such as matchpool and the latest are going to make its value sky rocket. This is the right time to buy your ticket to the runaway train. Its all about making money.

If the price stays around $40 for some months and consolidates, it is a good time to buy.

Why wait? For me, it is really time to buy while we're at consolidation period.

That could be right. Even the price at 0.04, it is low.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
www.definitelycoolstuffs.com
Don't do it!!

High probability that it won't break .01. BTC won't rally until ETH finishes somewhere above 008

Edit:

when you see a post like that - wait for a huge pullback (see the chart!!!)- wait for sideway action for a time - wait for a  start of a new rise and only then BUY!  

I still think this is the right time to buy ETH its now just $44 and the possibility to make it $60 the next  wave of Assets created on ETH such as matchpool and the latest are going to make its value sky rocket. This is the right time to buy your ticket to the runaway train. Its all about making money.

If the price stays around $40 for some months and consolidates, it is a good time to buy.

Why wait? For me, it is really time to buy while we're at consolidation period.
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
Don't do it!!

Edit:

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Don't do it!!

Edit:

I've been trying to increase my stack in this recent "downtrend" or I would say pullback/correction (at least in terms of BTC pair, in fiat it has held pretty well so far). I didn't have a lot of luck, only a few more ethers, I know some scalped the market and timed it perfectly but with the recent BTC rally it was too complicated to guess what was gonna happen.

I think Bitcoin got rejected so many times at $1200 as ETH at $41-42, there's a strong possibility a reversal will occur and ETH continues to take bites at BTC marketcap in the following weeks and months. Only good news for Ethereum coming (that translates into hype) while BTC will keep struggling. Name recognition and some good news like Japan accepting it as a currency would only go so far.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Don't do it!!

Edit:

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
I think the more digital currencies that exist the more opportunities to trade. Ethereum as well as other cryptocurrencies each have their own unique features, but when it comes down to it, it's all about making a profit from them. Yes, I've diversified in eth along with other ones.

Apart from ETH, the Monero and ZCash could be a good choice.

Most good altcoins are rising a lot recently. People start to recognize their values.

are they good because they're rising, or are they rising because they're good? there is a critical difference.

If a coin rises most of the time, like the bitcoin or Ethereum, then it is a good coin.

Just because a coin pumps up like ETH or BTC, we cannot call it a good coin. Nowadays, we got lots of pump groups who just pumps coins to attract innocent traders and investors and to trap them. You will need to look at the road map and the team before supporting and investing into a coin. For trading, you can go along with the flow. But be careful to book profits at the right time.

A pump and dump coins is not good. But if the price rises in the long term and it is properly developed, it is a good coin.

I think the Ethereum is more mature now. It is not a pump and dump coin any more.

It's not a coin at all anymore.

Do you mean the smart contract system?

Calling ETH a coin implies it is a cryptocurrency.

Ethereum is NOT a cryptocurrency; it could be described as: a digital bank token, a digital bank IOU, or a digital bank gift card.

It is something I call a Next Generation Bank Technology ( NGBT ).

Post fork; ETC is the cryptocurrency, and ETH is trusting the developers ( who are in the pocket of the banks ) don't blacklist your address.

A cryptocurrency and blacklisting are incompatible.  I trust numbers; not bank shills.  

If you like ETH and want to invest your time or money in it, that is fine.  Just don't call it a cryptocurrency.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
I think the more digital currencies that exist the more opportunities to trade. Ethereum as well as other cryptocurrencies each have their own unique features, but when it comes down to it, it's all about making a profit from them. Yes, I've diversified in eth along with other ones.

Most good altcoins are rising a lot recently. People start to recognize their values.

are they good because they're rising, or are they rising because they're good? there is a critical difference.

If a coin rises most of the time, like the bitcoin or Ethereum, then it is a good coin.

Just because a coin pumps up like ETH or BTC, we cannot call it a good coin. Nowadays, we got lots of pump groups who just pumps coins to attract innocent traders and investors and to trap them. You will need to look at the road map and the team before supporting and investing into a coin. For trading, you can go along with the flow. But be careful to book profits at the right time.

A pump and dump coins is not good. But if the price rises in the long term and it is properly developed, it is a good coin.

I think the Ethereum is more mature now. It is not a pump and dump coin any more.
You mean if the ethereum is not a pump dump coin? looks like the ethereum will be another massive or public payment in the future.
Activity: 32

Do you mean the smart contract system?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

Activity: 51

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

Activity: 40

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 32

Pages:
Jump to: