Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 16. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I have move 90% bitcoin that is on my wallet to ETH. I hope this will be a prolonged profit after earning profit from the btc increase. ETH has a very bright future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
$500 ETH in June?  Shocked
Maybe I hope the price of ethereum before end of this month is $500 but its okay if not hits because the price as of now is very high. And I think before the end of this year price will be 0.2 bitcoin each because many big investor still investing to the ethereum and I think this coin will become more popular and I think that coin have big big future. Ethereum is profit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
$500 ETH in June?  Shocked
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Is mining Ethereum a good strategy? or is direct investment better

Both are good, if you have already a mining RIG then it worth a lot because if you have reached the ROI then you are earning money like a boss now.

But even though there is a lack of motivation in the mining rig because people are saying that Ethereum is going to be moved to Proof of Stake which stops the mining and people will move to another coin.

Investing in bitcoin also is a good thing because the ethereum price has been increased too much recently, few months the price was ~$50 and now the price is $280

I think if you have the skill, it is better to mine.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

Both are good, if you have already a mining RIG then it worth a lot because if you have reached the ROI then you are earning money like a boss now.

But even though there is a lack of motivation in the mining rig because people are saying that Ethereum is going to be moved to Proof of Stake which stops the mining and people will move to another coin.

Investing in bitcoin also is a good thing because the ethereum price has been increased too much recently, few months the price was ~$50 and now the price is $280
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Well there you have it. You were right. I was wrong. Congrats.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Good idea. I will buy some ETH every month and hold for long term.

That is what I am doing now.
Activity: 70
Good idea. I will buy some ETH every month and hold for long term.
Activity: 42
In february I swapt my BTC to ETH, good call Smiley

I think you have made 10 times more money.

The ETH is very strong. It rose 20% against bitcoin today.

ETH will raise it's price more in coming days many people already shifting their BTC to ETH because now people are predicting the future price of the bitcoin.

If the bitcoin block size is increased, people will use bitcoin more.
Activity: 96

ETH will raise it's price more in coming days many people already shifting their BTC to ETH because now people are predicting the future price of the bitcoin.

I agree with that. The transaction time of the ETH is very fast and fee is lower than bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Activity: 102

Activity: 32

Activity: 84
Activity: 129
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Not now but somewhat wish I had before the great spike. Gives me hope that other alts can rise as well. Looking good for coins in general.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Looks like it's still soaring  Cool
Maybe. Dip is within limits for another rise, but alts in general are flashing warning signals to me. My trade position is mostly USD now.  
Hope so there is a dip,but what i did not understand still is why is that the price of ETH and ZEC had a big rally despite i did not see any rapid changes in their protocol,is it simply because the price of bitcoin is still having a rally and now people are investing into alts or is there any specific reason for these price rises,i really cannot make any sense with all the alts rallying like this.

ETH added 86 companies to EEA, including many trillion/billion ones, I think that was the main reason for this last rally besides Consensus. As for ZEC, JP Morgan is working with them in some kind of partnership, I don't know much more than that. This most likely ties with the Ethereum implementation of zSnarks/Privacy.
Activity: 51
Looks like it's still soaring  Cool
Maybe. Dip is within limits for another rise, but alts in general are flashing warning signals to me. My trade position is mostly USD now. 
Hope so there is a dip,but what i did not understand still is why is that the price of ETH and ZEC had a big rally despite i did not see any rapid changes in their protocol,is it simply because the price of bitcoin is still having a rally and now people are investing into alts or is there any specific reason for these price rises,i really cannot make any sense with all the alts rallying like this.

There is already a dip in the ETH price, but that is not too deep.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1568

We are definitely hitting maximum capacity here, I still think $200 could be in the works as we still have some days of Consensus ahead. There will be some kind of selloff as usual and we can see sub $100, I think it would settle around $100-120 before creeping up for Metropolis and other news in between (more EEA members will be announced in June, Raiden network, etc).
Pages:
Jump to: