Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 17. (Read 198796 times)

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Looks like it's still soaring  Cool

Maybe. Dip is within limits for another rise, but alts in general are flashing warning signals to me. My trade position is mostly USD now. 
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Man... I should have saved up all the Ether mined by my mining rigs instead of conversion to dollars all this time.

I sometimes hate cryptocurrencies, once the value of something goes very up or very down, you only have a stupid calculator at the end to calculate the big profit or big loss.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Next stop is $200 for ethereum after what it successfully reached at $100. I do believe next milestone will be achieved much more faster than this one. Ethereum is most hot at the moment and every big investor has invested or thinking to put some percentage of money into its market to help it grow more.

I think the ETH has to consolidate for the next few months.

or not
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Looks like it's still soaring  Cool
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
In today's eyes, at that time the price is really very cheap, if changed from BTC to ETH, hold to now, should have financial freedom.
Activity: 51
Ethereum will grow a bit slower now onward because it has already grown in few times against its value where it was few weeks ago. All the spike in market is very recent it needs lot of correction and after providing solid base or floor next rise will start in couple of weeks or months depends on the circumstances and events of future.

That is right. I think the price will rise slowly in the future.

It is actually rising very fast now.
Activity: 42
Ethereum will grow a bit slower now onward because it has already grown in few times against its value where it was few weeks ago. All the spike in market is very recent it needs lot of correction and after providing solid base or floor next rise will start in couple of weeks or months depends on the circumstances and events of future.

That is right. I think the price will rise slowly in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Activity: 32
ETH has recovered a large portion of its declined value. But market is still unstable due to the high volatility and big expectations so I don't think price will increase significantly. I would prefer to see some stable floor rather than a continuous rise without letting the market becoming stable and solid.

I think the price is quite good considering it has risen a lot recently.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
ETH has recovered a large portion of its declined value. But market is still unstable due to the high volatility and big expectations so I don't think price will increase significantly. I would prefer to see some stable floor rather than a continuous rise without letting the market becoming stable and solid.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
There's the long squeeze. Rates are down nearer historical levels and available coins are up significantly on margin.

Another shakeout like from 50 to 40, most alts are bleeding today so it's a welcome correction in my opinion. Once Bitcoin settles a recovery will start as it usually happens, let's see if Bitcoin can take on 2k first or gets stopped on its tracks.

Do you think the price will rise in short term?
legendary
There's the long squeeze. Rates are down nearer historical levels and available coins are up significantly on margin.

Another shakeout like from 50 to 40, most alts are bleeding today so it's a welcome correction in my opinion. Once Bitcoin settles a recovery will start as it usually happens, let's see if Bitcoin can take on 2k first or gets stopped on its tracks.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
The Ethereum price has already risen more than 1,000% since the beginning of the year. At the time of this posting, the cryptocoin had a market capitalization of $ 9 billion, according to Coinmarketcap data, a service that aggregates the price among the available exchange APIs.

The development comes at a time when the network is rapidly gaining momentum among open source innovators and corporate enterprises.

Another possible reason for this rise as well as the big players are coming into play is news of a possible ETH ETF that the US Securities and Exchange Commission will look into.
Activity: 42
Next stop is $200 for ethereum after what it successfully reached at $100. I do believe next milestone will be achieved much more faster than this one. Ethereum is most hot at the moment and every big investor has invested or thinking to put some percentage of money into its market to help it grow more.

I think the ETH has to consolidate for the next few months.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin. I thought I would never say this but I wouldn't be surprised. Realistically, than again I did call Ethereum at $1 would be +$20 (U.S.D) if you look at previous posts, the whole scaling debate may ruin bitcoin if there is no agreement. Ethereum is worth $200+ (U.S.D) easily. From a Bitcoin person, I believe, Ethereum will be the future.

legendary
As usual, whales trying to shake weak hands, this rally is far from over and it's not only focused on ETH. It's very very hard to time the market sadly, there are corrections and there will be major ones but from where it's anyone's guess. Bitcoin dominance keeps falling but I'm beginning to think that even BTC will be ok long term, depending on ETH news in the next upcoming months (EEA new companies onboarding, Metropolis, Raiden Network) we can see the flippening or not, it doesn't matter, the whole market is booming and I'm sure this "bubble" will deflate like many other times before. But the bottomline is that there will be higher lows.

I think the $250 target price yefi mentioned some posts above could very well happen before the end of the year or at least close to Metropolis release if everything goes well. Sooner or faster than that it won't be very organic at all.

Indeed mtnsaa, I'd hold like a rock at this point. If this is forming into a bubble, price isn't high enough to sell, and at worst I can only see a higher low before another rally.

The lending rate is 0.0028% now. It seems there are plenty on offer.

I believe you are looking at ETH lending rates there, which you use to short. BTC lending rates have been far higher than that. The rate has been volatile, with some spikes above 1%, market rate around 0.3% currently. Interestingly, the guy who borrowed off me for ~1% closed his position today.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
legendary
As usual, whales trying to shake weak hands, this rally is far from over and it's not only focused on ETH. It's very very hard to time the market sadly, there are corrections and there will be major ones but from where it's anyone's guess. Bitcoin dominance keeps falling but I'm beginning to think that even BTC will be ok long term, depending on ETH news in the next upcoming months (EEA new companies onboarding, Metropolis, Raiden Network) we can see the flippening or not, it doesn't matter, the whole market is booming and I'm sure this "bubble" will deflate like many other times before. But the bottomline is that there will be higher lows.

I think the $250 target price yefi mentioned some posts above could very well happen before the end of the year or at least close to Metropolis release if everything goes well. Sooner or faster than that it won't be very organic at all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
eth will hit 0.1 btc then 0.130
Pages:
Jump to: