Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 30. (Read 198796 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Actually this will help the network long term but it's getting a little tiresome, let's see how the next fork goes and if there are any upcoming news with Casper. The price doesn't seem to be dropping below $10 anytime soon even with no news and regular attacks.

If any coin is to succeed in the long term it needs to be tested for safety and resilience. Trial by fire so to speak. So I'm actually glad that people are performing attacks, it's the only way to find out if the technology stands to survive or not on a larger scale.

Agree with this,  human  attacks  to a certain  technology  could somehow a good  move though  in order to  test a  particular thing  if it  would survive  for  long . In the case of ETH  i could somehow say  that its quite a good coin for me   inspite  of all issues  regarding into it  into the past months and years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Actually this will help the network long term but it's getting a little tiresome, let's see how the next fork goes and if there are any upcoming news with Casper. The price doesn't seem to be dropping below $10 anytime soon even with no news and regular attacks.

If any coin is to succeed in the long term it needs to be tested for safety and resilience. Trial by fire so to speak. So I'm actually glad that people are performing attacks, it's the only way to find out if the technology stands to survive or not on a larger scale.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
This now is very imposinle is ethereum can move take over and replace bitcoin
all crypto coin and altcoin still need bitcoin to excahage in fiat money
all altcoin not run without bitcoin
maybe 5 year ago etherum can replace position bitcoin

It is not possible for the Etheruem to replace the bitcoin at the moment. It is under attack all the time now.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

It is not possible for the Etheruem to replace the bitcoin at the moment. It is under attack all the time now.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1

Bitcoin and the Ethereum has different usage. The bitcoin is a kind of currency and the Etheruem is a fuel.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Q: How does an Eth developer eat a meal?
A: With three forks.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

I'd like to see a healthier order book, though no doubt the whales will flock in after the fork and pump it up to 7k BTC to ignite fomo...

It will go above 0.02 for sure, no doubt about it, how high nobody knows but it could touch 0.023-4. Forks are Ethereum trademark already and nothing to be afraid of, it shows they are hard working and try to improve this infant technology as much as possible. For everything else, we have Bitcoin, it may be slow and stubborn but it gets the job done. Ethereum mission is much more ambitious.

The DAO hack was badly conceived and handled, I would've done the same thing really and the voting was in favor for it.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

I'd like to see a healthier order book, though no doubt the whales will flock in after the fork and pump it up to 7k BTC to ignite fomo...
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
I only hold eth till it hit .021+ then I dump and re-rinse.

The price is 0.0216 at the moment. Do you have no ETH at the moment. Do you think it will drop further?

The price has dropped to 0.0195 range in the last few days. There is possiblity that it will drop further.

The price is about 0.0185 now, it has been there for some time. It might be consolidating at the moment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/57wtok/1_day_to_make_eth_great_again/?st=iueco5dj&sh=a0dabe18

The price might rise.
Activity: 128
Merit: 27

The price is 0.0216 at the moment. Do you have no ETH at the moment. Do you think it will drop further?

The price has dropped to 0.0195 range in the last few days. There is possiblity that it will drop further.

The price is about 0.0185 now, it has been there for some time. It might be consolidating at the moment.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

Activity: 39
Activity: 40
I don't know the altcoin market as much as you guys but I keep following btc and altcoins from coincap.io and ETH market cap is rising everyday. So, it's always better strategy invest a little to ETH and forget it. Who knows maybe one day, 1 ETH will worth $600 too Grin

The Ehtereum price just dropped about 6% in the last 24 hours. That is due to the finish of the meeting in China.

I think the Ethereum price is consolidating at the moment. After some consolidation, the price will rise again.
I have seen it many times my brother, based on my observation in the past, when the price hits the top and it will start to fall back, the price fall back are normally continues until it reaches to the level of 0.018, I just hope I am wrong this time.

I think the Etehreum price is consolidating at the moment. I think it will rise to 0.025 in the next few months.

It is quite difficulty to say in terms of the price. But there are more developments about the Ethereum now.

That is right. According to Polnoniex Exchange

Augur $REP tokens will be available for trading on Poloniex this week. We will announce when the market is open for deposits.
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I don't know the altcoin market as much as you guys but I keep following btc and altcoins from coincap.io and ETH market cap is rising everyday. So, it's always better strategy invest a little to ETH and forget it. Who knows maybe one day, 1 ETH will worth $600 too Grin

The Ehtereum price just dropped about 6% in the last 24 hours. That is due to the finish of the meeting in China.

I think the Ethereum price is consolidating at the moment. After some consolidation, the price will rise again.
I have seen it many times my brother, based on my observation in the past, when the price hits the top and it will start to fall back, the price fall back are normally continues until it reaches to the level of 0.018, I just hope I am wrong this time.

I think the Etehreum price is consolidating at the moment. I think it will rise to 0.025 in the next few months.

It is quite difficulty to say in terms of the price. But there are more developments about the Ethereum now.
Activity: 128
Merit: 27

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030

Activity: 33

Activity: 19
Merit: 4
If you followed my posts this must be the most perfect trading move I've made in my life haha, I sounded like a pro calling all moves. I did however expected ETH to pass $15 at least, even reaching $20, it didn't happen so I got out at the very top (that's a new one).

Anyway, I'm trying to buy some ETH for the long term but I'm not really sure where the price is headed now. What do you guys consider a fair price or entry point without getting greedy? Please don't say $5-7 bucks or sub 0.01, it that happens I'm all in (hopefully some civil lawsuits news from the DAO hack...)

It is possible that the Etheruem price will consolidate around the $12 to 14 in the next few months. Then it will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: