Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 23. (Read 12415 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
September 19, 2018, 06:06:26 AM
I do not think that the ETH will fall so much. But I think it's very likely that the price will go down to 100-120$. But then I believe in growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 06:01:01 AM
its hard to reach that value. but when eth reach $50, there are so many people will use their fund to buy this coin. eth cant be a garbage, a lot of project depend here.
for the growing, its hard but not impossible if eth can break previous value. you know that eth always survive and keep it power for future

in my opinion, the reduction of the rate was strongly influenced by the participants of the ICO.
and this means that sooner or later investors will return to the market and ether will be needed again and its price will go up

That would be the great possibility to happen to ethereum as the market now are suffering with the bearish it will probably lower down to $100 minimum but with the great belief of expert investors of ethereum it will easily recover and rise back to its highest peak soon.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 05:55:38 AM
i don't think so, because Eth is on the bottom level.
600 $ seems more likely for ethereum,as it used to be on this price level during last dump of Bitcoin back in february
Activity: 381
September 19, 2018, 05:54:58 AM
A few weeks ago ETH made all the world crypto horrified by the price of it down to $ 197. But at that time i thought it would not be down to $ 50 as you mentioned. And at present ETH is improving very gladly by ETH that dropped to $ 50 i think the ICOS campaign will be more difficult.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
None of us knows if it can reach $50.If it really happens, the entire market will collapse.We really don't want it to happen.
Activity: 111
September 19, 2018, 05:47:31 AM
I assume that bears can try to pull the price down but I do not think that it will be the strong movement. 10 - 20 dollars + -
Activity: 105
September 19, 2018, 05:35:18 AM
so low the price will not be able to fall. At such price I would buy 100 coins with pleasure. I think it will not allow to make to me.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
September 19, 2018, 05:25:32 AM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

HAHAHA. Ethereum road to $10. Joke, i think that will not be happened because Ethereum is a tough coin and it will pump soon and will not get dump to $50. Ethereum will pump sooner or later and will recover as soon as possible. Stay positive with Ethereum. Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 03:50:41 AM
This open value for the ethereum. This is a great altcoin have the potential good. platforms owned ethereum is big enough and is used almost in every ICO. for these reasons then saw the price of the ethereum like this it's not deserved. ethereum can at least achieve higher values could even reach new ATH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
September 19, 2018, 03:35:55 AM
This is also my prediction that Ethereum will hit $50 this year, because of all these scams ICO it really affected the price of Ether, maybe $50-$100 is a reasonable price and it is really possible to happen this year, if the price will go $50 I will buy more Ether because my favorite game Godz Unchained is under Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
September 19, 2018, 03:10:03 AM
its hard to reach that value. but when eth reach $50, there are so many people will use their fund to buy this coin. eth cant be a garbage, a lot of project depend here.
for the growing, its hard but not impossible if eth can break previous value. you know that eth always survive and keep it power for future

in my opinion, the reduction of the rate was strongly influenced by the participants of the ICO.
and this means that sooner or later investors will return to the market and ether will be needed again and its price will go up
Activity: 493
September 19, 2018, 03:06:55 AM
I think the value of $ 50 is too low. my lowest point is $ 100 with that price will attract many investors to buy. even though eth values fall most people still believe with eth because this is just a market mechanism to stay stable. so that the current decline is a natural thing and we don't need to panic. and I agree with the OP that concerns eth is that there is no maximum amount of coin supply.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 19, 2018, 02:53:50 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 19, 2018, 02:46:13 AM
the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.
as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.
in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

I think that the ethereum will not fall so low. It will be held for a while at this point and soon the rapid growth will begin again.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 18, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

what do you think?
ethereum has a good chance to go up maybe it is just a temporary problems just like bitcoin had a few months ago

IMO eth will reach more than 2k dollar in 1 year...

When people start to spread fud and these kind of 10 dollar 50 dollar predictions i start to feel again bullish
Activity: 392
September 18, 2018, 07:16:08 PM
Well, at the moment, I certainly doubt very much if it falls to $ 50 , it will be about 99% of the loss from the maximum growth, it is also not profitable for miners , I think the peak price will be about $ 120
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 07:12:24 PM
Vitalik will capped Ethereum is 120m coin. I think Ethereum will fall to 150$ and sideway to bull run. You can set buy order in 50$, I set it is 150$  Grin

but how long could this be before going down such way, with what m seeing It will dancing within $150 to $200 for the past 3months it has been in that position and no changes has come, even if eth is capped 101m
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 05:01:49 PM
I don't think he'll go down to that. On the Ethereum only growth, may see 1000 soon
ethereum will grow but i am worried as i can not explain what is going on and why such dreadful thing is happening to etjereum
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 05:01:04 PM

what do you think?
ethereum has a good chance to go up maybe it is just a temporary problems just like bitcoin had a few months ago
Activity: 364
September 18, 2018, 05:00:02 PM
I don't think he'll go down to that. On the Ethereum only growth, may see 1000 soon
Pages:
Jump to: