Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 24. (Read 12440 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 04:49:08 PM
right, no matter happens at the present worth isn't solely ETH however others square measure identical, because of several things particularly the quantity of individuals World Health Organization square measure progressively sceptical with the existence of ICOs and and ICO scams in order that no matter makes the market wait to be ready to support all new coins with work contracts with ETH therefore as yet several of the coins that are stuck cannot have a worth.
we must still take into account the fact that the current state of the crypto-currency market negatively affects the development of some projects. Even if the Idea is good and would have good demand in the community, then the project may not have a chance.
Activity: 205
September 18, 2018, 04:36:24 PM
right, no matter happens at the present worth isn't solely ETH however others square measure identical, because of several things particularly the quantity of individuals World Health Organization square measure progressively sceptical with the existence of ICOs and and ICO scams in order that no matter makes the market wait to be ready to support all new coins with work contracts with ETH therefore as yet several of the coins that are stuck cannot have a worth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 03:11:53 PM
If eth will be @ 50 usd therefore bitcoin will be @ 2k USD . Too low prediction is ok but what I am saying is that ethereum will be at cheap price if bitcoin will also suffer and the rest altcoins .
If the price of eth to fall up to 50 dollars, it does not mean that the price for bitcoin will fall too. The price for bitcoin can will not change or even grow up.
Activity: 476
September 18, 2018, 03:05:49 PM
The Ethereum has lost, so much in the last weeks, than I can not even believe that the Ethereum price was more than 1,200 dollars just half a year ago. The Ethereum is no longer needed, because there is no need to invest in ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 09:13:43 PM
If eth will be @ 50 usd therefore bitcoin will be @ 2k USD . Too low prediction is ok but what I am saying is that ethereum will be at cheap price if bitcoin will also suffer and the rest altcoins .
Ethereum will not go down to $50 because all the investor will not let this happen, i am sure that ethereum will only dump to $170 but it will really recover again on the perpect time, and i have a big hope that ethereum can go back again up to $800 this year.
What do you mean about investor? basically the majority of them are only following the market and that looks so possible to see the price of ethereum will be jumping down again in the future. Consider the fall of bitcoin still not yet ended.
Without a big bubble and don't expect that will be so easy to ethereum will jump to the $800 rate again. It may take a few years.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 17, 2018, 08:43:37 PM
All the coins have the same opportunity to skyrocket and dumped, there have been many stories and stories that many coins have fallen, and whatever in the investment, of course we must be prepared with the risk if someday ethereum prices drop below $ 50.
Activity: 384
September 17, 2018, 08:06:59 PM
A few days ago I was a little surprised to see the ETH price drop in the $ 170 price range. Then a little up to $ 220, many people open their mouths a little to be able to smile. Deep in my mind, if the ETH must be at $ 50. I can't believe that, if that happens. In my opinion, the lowest ETH number is $ 150. That, too, I don't want to expect to happen, it will make a lot of people sad.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 07:59:48 PM
Every time when The Ethereum Price starts to down I see this thread alive!  Grin If ethereum price goes under 100 USD, that means Ethereum is finished! Ethereum will remove from every crypto enthusiast, I think that won't be possible. Because Ethereum price will stay at least 100 USD. So, You shouldn't hope or wait for the 50 USD
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 17, 2018, 07:59:27 PM
I hope that we will never see the price of Ethereum less than $ 100, it will be the collapse of the market, bitcoin then 4000?

I would not say it would be a total collapse of the market, but that would be sure blood on the market.
I can expect ETH as low as roughly $150, maybe even lower and very hopeful we can see a good and fast rise after that. Well, some big boys expect $99, I am sure you know who is that..I am not that depressive lol, who knows maybe that's for worse.. Anyways, the market is still on the downtrend
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 07:49:15 PM
I hope that we will never see the price of Ethereum less than $ 100, it will be the collapse of the market, bitcoin then 4000?
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 07:47:49 PM
Since the market is unregulated we won't know the true value for a long time. Everything is too manipulatable at this point.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 17, 2018, 07:47:19 PM
Both the ETH and all the coins in Crypto are experiencing a continuous decline and the end point of this period is unknown. I think not only me but everyone here also hopes for ETH not to plunge up to $ 50, because ETH is one of the coins that is very reliable for us in making money and also a benchmark for us to sell token obtained from ICO.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 17, 2018, 07:46:42 PM
Although ethereum market continues to show negative trends, but I'm sure ethereum prices will never drop below $ 100 let alone $ 50, if you pay attention to the market when ethereum prices are below $ 200 then you will see a unique fact that the transaction volume is very large even through bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 07:42:42 PM
man, stop this FUD. Eth will never get back to 50. I stick to  "Never say never", but 50 is below every prediction. In this case Eth won't get back to 1000, so i think now is a bottom point.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
I don't think this is possible, we see that ETH is Altcoin No. 1, the capitalist market is also very large, the users are also very large. Ether's technology continues to be developed, I think maybe even if the ether goes down again, it won't be less than 150 $.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
September 17, 2018, 07:31:37 PM
Possibly to $50, I don't really see much values in ETH. Bitcoin will have smart contracts. Bitcoin is just level 0, there will be many layers built on top of it, with all kinds of features. It will replace ETH in terms of small contract usage.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
September 17, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
Ethereum will not go down to $50 because all the investor will not let this happen, i am sure that ethereum will only dump to $170 but it will really recover again on the perpect time, and i have a big hope that ethereum can go back again up to $800 this year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 07:00:38 PM
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 17, 2018, 06:57:13 PM
This is not possible, crypto market fall down can't be predicted so soon, many possibilities can be happen but i hope and pray that this could not be happen because bitcoin price was already down and i don't want altcoins will also do the same.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:34:31 PM
Yea, i don't think so too. Eth won't fall to 50$. It seems eth will drop to 100$-130$ but not lower. Or it will drop lower if BTC will fall to 3000$
Pages:
Jump to: