Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 48. (Read 12439 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 49
September 07, 2018, 05:55:35 PM
I think Vitalik Buterin  will take apart of ethereum if   big drop happens in price,but we see many things happening with coins and never know what prices will be in next day thats depends what peoples will do dump like whales or take a battle and pump..

I think also the ETH has the potential to fall further. Just under 1 1/2 years ago, the price for ETH was still at $ 7.4. There is still a lot of air down. Hope that it will not happen.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 07, 2018, 05:46:17 PM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
actually ethereum still has enthusiasts because there are still many people who need ethereum for transaction fees as well as for trading facilities but because supplies are so much, it makes value go down because even if market demand is high but if there is so much supply then the value will not be high, for example, plastic, plastic is always needed but because of its abundant supply, it's cheap
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
September 07, 2018, 05:39:32 PM
It is possible that ethereum and even bitcoin will reach the price of $ 50 or even lower. Crypto is just a technology. If this technology does not develop, then it ceases to have value.

You have it all wrong. Block-chain is technology. The projects like Ethereum are tools using this technology. What is happening right now with the prices is a manipulation if the market and has nothing to do with the technology.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 07, 2018, 05:31:13 PM
I think Vitalik Buterin  will take apart of ethereum if   big drop happens in price,but we see many things happening with coins and never know what prices will be in next day thats depends what peoples will do dump like whales or take a battle and pump..
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 05:26:05 PM
I used to think it was impossible, but now ethereum keeps dropping after some days of stabilization, it can be the start of getting to less than 100 usd.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 05:21:05 PM
Every coin has its production price and miners and even non-miners will never want to sell below it. Which is one of the important reasons i know ethereum will not sell at $50, because it will be a big loss to them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 05:18:45 PM
It is possible that ethereum and even bitcoin will reach the price of $ 50 or even lower. Crypto is just a technology. If this technology does not develop, then it ceases to have value.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
This price is unreal((( I think the ETH will not be a$ 50 cost. This is too low a price for such a popular currency. I hope so the price you see!
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:36:57 PM
People might be happy if this actually happens, because most people are seeing the current and the previous high rate of eth as being late to the party, they would even wish to go down to $10, but it won't be good generally, lots of people have faith in eth, ICOs, etc
Activity: 588
September 07, 2018, 04:20:31 PM
As I see it, i think $200 is the lowest that ETH will go and then it'll rise afterwards. It will also drag the various ALTs along since majority of them were built on ETH. Anyways, ETH is in two ways- the technology (ETH blockchain) is superp but the coin has a skeptical use case.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 07, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
I don't think ETH will ever cost $50...
I really doubt that it will fall to 100-150$...
And I think we will see ETH for $1000 again in 2019 or 2020 year...
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:17:10 PM
if eth goes down to $50, it would really mean so bad for ICOs and startups especially, but talking about coins decreasing down in value, almost all coins are affected, even the father all coins BTC is not left behind in the downfall of coins
Activity: 219
September 07, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
The price of ethereum is highly unpredictable these days. The way ethereum is going down in price is surprising to me and it is making afraid of investing in it as I have been doing before its price started decreasing. Presently, it is below 300$, but I don't think it will reach 50$.
Activity: 72
September 07, 2018, 04:06:12 PM
It was called $ 100. now the signs have fallen to 50 bucks. pessimistic news is never delayed. I think some of them have malicious plans for ether.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
Even considering the drop that has now occurred, the ETH will not drop to $ 50. But it is quite realistic that the price will be 150 dollars.
Activity: 44
September 07, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
$50 is unlikely, but I think it's probably going to be $120, $120 is probably the final price of eth, $120 is probably a good purchase price.

Ethereum will not drop to $50 dollars because there are a lot of people who are still waiting for the price to pump up and that is the reason we should invest even more today while the market price is still dropping.

we all know that Ethereum is a popular coin that many investors are interested in so it will be difficult for Ethereum to fall at $ 50 unless Bitcoin falls deeply. but currently Bitcoin is still in normal condition so I'm sure Ethereum will be fine.
Well, if SEC rejects the application I think we can easily see the etherium for $ 100 and maybe even lower. now all projects after fees immediately merge the etherium
Activity: 616
September 07, 2018, 03:54:22 PM
$50 is unlikely, but I think it's probably going to be $120, $120 is probably the final price of eth, $120 is probably a good purchase price.

Ethereum will not drop to $50 dollars because there are a lot of people who are still waiting for the price to pump up and that is the reason we should invest even more today while the market price is still dropping.

we all know that Ethereum is a popular coin that many investors are interested in so it will be difficult for Ethereum to fall at $ 50 unless Bitcoin falls deeply. but currently Bitcoin is still in normal condition so I'm sure Ethereum will be fine.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 03:27:39 PM
I believe that the ethereum will not fall so low exactly. The last fall is just a carousel of market stabilization. It's all just a matter of time. I think that this will not last long.
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 03:26:47 PM
I believe that like all coins, they do not have a real value, only the one given by consumers, ETH has gained value and recognition because it is an extremely useful currency for the development of applications, so its value is given by users who use its platform to program, that is why it is so important that the coins have real uses, because that extends a lot the life of the project.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 07, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

what do you think?

I used to laugh at your assumptions. Now I'm increasingly inclined to believe that the price of the Ethereum can drop if not to 50 then to $ 100.
Pages:
Jump to: