Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 50. (Read 12439 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 09:44:28 AM
I do not think that the price of Ethereum will drop below $ 100, there are too many purchase orders at this mark.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 09:40:22 AM
i saw this kind of thread daily and it seems this also affect the price of ETH.
I myself think that the ETH price will raise to a new good high in the future as there are quite a lot of improve is being made with ETH. They have lots of money, they surely will use that money for development and make the ETH great again.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:37:44 AM
In as much as btc wishes Eth badluck, I think this is way to high, $50 crash won't mean well for the coin, just like most alts depend on it and ICO developers, the trade pairs will equally surfer, eth may go down further but not to this level, I wish eth good luck
Activity: 30
September 06, 2018, 09:29:43 AM
For me Ethereum is still running normally for now, even though in fact the price is down. But I think this Ethereum will be a coin that costs more than you mentioned. Ethereum is the best altcoin coin at this time. So there is no doubt about the strength of Ethereum. Indeed the influence of the number of ICO investors who came out and even invested in Ethereum coins.
Activity: 72
September 05, 2018, 11:13:05 PM
Ethereum is very good and everyone has started using it because the ico project uses the Ethereum platform as a token creation. Ethereum prices will be stable with the ico project.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 10:54:19 PM
Crypto price is really unpredictable and so as ethereum. Maybe it will go down to that level (worst to worst scenario) but it will definitely recover in due time and that is something we shall be preparing of. In case it will hapoen then better hold your coins for the main time and sell it when it rise up again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 10:54:11 PM
I was surprised just the other week Ethereum was playing at $290 now it's $230 that was such a big dip I read that there wa sa masiive dump from one exchange that plunge the price of Ethereum from that level read it all here https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/09/05/flash-sell-off-200000-eth-sends-price-20-250 I hope it can recover.
I did not expect such a fall from ETH. The coin seemed to me stable, than many others. The worst thing is that all tokens created on this platform also fell very badly.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 10:53:54 PM
maybe it could happen, but indeed the current state of the market, especially eth, is experiencing a very drastic price decline, whether the market will deteriorate even further, and even now the price of eth at the price of $ 230 is still possible to go down again because of the btc price also dropped dramatically, hopefully the market recovery will occur soon.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 05, 2018, 10:51:32 PM
This is a very bold pessimistic outlook. I do not believe that Ether will become such a cheap coin. After all, this is a very strong project, which is actively developing and improving.
Nothing is impossible here in cryptomarket and we all know that it can happen anytime since there is too much manipulation right now in the market. I expect the price of ETH to go lower than $200 again but maybe it will not reach below $100. Negative speculation about ETH really drives the price to dump, but I know this will be stopped by a good news so I will keep on holding with ETH until it reach the peak again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 05, 2018, 10:50:25 PM
Ya ETH is down ward on daily basis now I'm also confuse on ETH if ETH is down near 100 or 50 $ then it will be major damage of crypto world.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
September 05, 2018, 10:45:48 PM
I was surprised just the other week Ethereum was playing at $290 now it's $230 that was such a big dip I read that there wa sa masiive dump from one exchange that plunge the price of Ethereum from that level read it all here https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/09/05/flash-sell-off-200000-eth-sends-price-20-250 I hope it can recover.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:39:46 PM
There is nothing impossible in cryptocurrency space. For ethereum down  to $50 there will be overwhelmingly market cap decrease. Almost all other coin will be halved if not lower than  half! But as it is now, ethereum could still go lower but not down to $50.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 05, 2018, 10:39:01 PM
now I start to believe that the ETH price can go down at the price of $ 50 because from yesterday the price of the coin increased but the price of the ETH dropped and now the other coin prices have dropped and ETH dropped more.
Activity: 52
September 05, 2018, 10:34:34 PM
Although Ethereum has fallen a lot this year, I don't think it will fall to $50.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
September 05, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
I think $ 50 is a very low price for a coin like the ethereum. Even if he comes to this line, it will not happen very soon
res
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 04:49:38 PM
I do not believe in that. This price will be fatal for most tokens and their projects. Many investors will turn their backs on the crypto currency market.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 02:56:49 AM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
I think $ 50 is a very low price for a coin like the ethereum. Even if he comes to this line, it will not happen very soon
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 05:41:07 PM
its imposible my answer is not like iwill said always its ber months the crypto currency will be go up also the ethreum the ethreum will be not down into 50$ i tell you its imposible
Activity: 80
September 03, 2018, 05:39:47 PM
Ethereum is ready to pump once again, the thing is that I don't think it will get to the 500ish price that it has a few months back, it could take time to surpass that.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 03, 2018, 05:35:05 PM
I frankly speaking do not exclude such option any more. It is quite possible that all favourite eth to fall up to 50 dollars. The current trend not really is pleasant to me.
Pages:
Jump to: