Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH sheep, buy now? - page 10. (Read 1589 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
May 07, 2021, 05:52:06 PM
If you don't want to be trapped after buying ETH, you are better to wait for the next dump or correction. You must see there will be some dump or correction after the price of ETH increases. Read the price graph, don't buy once the graph shows you it is at the top of the current pump. Just be patient to wait for a safer time to buy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK
May 07, 2021, 05:46:56 PM
now the price of ETH is very high but no one knows whether it will continue to increase or will the price go down again.
If you want to buy it depends on your trading strategy if you believe that one day ETH will continue to increase in price whenever it is the right time to buy. and now if you want to trade on a daily basis it is also great to see the very good ETH moves lately.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
May 07, 2021, 05:42:42 PM
Many are aiming for the top 10 cryptos to be invested with, I really think this is the right thing and ETH is in 2nd spot in the crypto ranking if you want to invest for the long term then Aim for the top decentralized coins and stay away from centralized one or Stablecoins, because they aren't really changing their value that much, but if your looking for a thrill or risk in your investments then invest with new coins mostly the popular one are running under Binance Smart Chain.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
May 07, 2021, 05:31:21 PM
Hi Smiley I'm new to the crypto space. I'm looking at the ETH graph and I'm unsure if I should buy now. But its at an all time high, and I was taught to buy low sell high. I really don't want to be a sheep, but what if the price keeps going up? Should I just wait for it to go down and just buy the dip?
I tell you not to get in FOMO because buying now is just like you are trying to catch the flying bird. Maybe you have to wait a little bit when it stops flying.
If someone tells you that buying is ETH is good, yeah, your friend is not wrong but I don't know if he/she tries to warn you or suggest a time when to buy. Because this time is not a perfect time for ETH, the price is too high, and I'm afraid it drops after you bought some. So this mean that buying it for now is a higher risk of losing rather than making a profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
May 07, 2021, 04:51:38 PM
I agree if the price looks too high now. But If you keep thinking like that, you will never ever jump in to the crypto investment. While you wondering to buy it or not, the price keep moving. Just read all the fundamentals, or simply think about its potential after eth.2.
If you still doubt it, move to other coin. Smiley

This is not a financial advise, please always do your own research.
Activity: 571
Merit: 11
May 07, 2021, 04:41:53 PM
Hi Smiley I'm new to the crypto space. I'm looking at the ETH graph and I'm unsure if I should buy now. But its at an all time high, and I was taught to buy low sell high. I really don't want to be a sheep, but what if the price keeps going up? Should I just wait for it to go down and just buy the dip?

that's right, if you are looking for speculation in the short term maybe ethereum has reached a price level that will prevent big gains while there are other projects that could grow in a more efficient way.
in the long run I believe that ethereum can easily be considered a store of value even if its supply is infinite (perhaps it will become deflationary with ETH2.0)
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 07, 2021, 04:41:50 PM
Oh thank you for your input. That makes sense. Gratitude
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368
May 07, 2021, 04:36:55 PM
It depends on which strategy you want to apply. If you want to engage in short-term speculation, it may be better to look for another coin. If you invest for 3-5 years, then buy Ethereum for $ 100-200 or more every week. This is the safest way to invest.
I'm looking forward to ethereum at $ 5,000 per coin this bullish season.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 07, 2021, 04:17:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: