Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH sheep, buy now? - page 8. (Read 1589 times)

copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
May 08, 2021, 07:22:42 PM

You are new to the crypto space and your first thought is to buy Ethereum, I must really tell you that before embarking on such, you need to understand that Ethereum is at a very high price and in as much as it has more room to grow it can also dump; the crypto space is unpredictable and highly volatile. Also, you need to know the underlying risks you are getting involved with so that you will be better prepared with whatever you meet on your crypto journey.
Nevertheless, I would say, first get the neccessary knowledge you need, go for other good coins which are not too high in price, buy at a cheaper price and save your profits as at when due, then wait for Ethereum to correct or retrace and buy, but be sure you are willing to hold long term. Lastly, if you are thinking short term, then Ethereum might not be for you, unless you have a good trading experience to know when to enter and when to exit the market or your trade.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
May 08, 2021, 07:09:53 PM
Hi Smiley I'm new to the crypto space. I'm looking at the ETH graph and I'm unsure if I should buy now. But its at an all time high, and I was taught to buy low sell high. I really don't want to be a sheep, but what if the price keeps going up? Should I just wait for it to go down and just buy the dip?

Are you here for short term or long term ? If you want to hold Eth for long term then you can buy now and you won't regret your decision. For short term, Ethereum may dump a bit and you can grab between 2300-2500$. In case, the ethereum did not reach these price levels, then you will probably miss this ethereum rally.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
May 08, 2021, 07:06:26 PM
Hi Smiley I'm new to the crypto space. I'm looking at the ETH graph and I'm unsure if I should buy now. But its at an all time high, and I was taught to buy low sell high. I really don't want to be a sheep, but what if the price keeps going up? Should I just wait for it to go down and just buy the dip?

The price of ETH right now keeps increasing day by day and it creates another big wave of ATH which is the best thing that happens in the Ethereum industry this year. It's up to you if you don't have any guts to invest in this current situation while the others have their courage upgraded and they jump to invest in this new era of ATH in the ETH market this year. It is ok to try this time since the market has no sign of backing off, we never know that the price might not go down for a long time after this.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
May 08, 2021, 05:05:31 PM

It may be too late to buy Ethereum at a low price, because the price keeps going up. It may be possible to buy at a price slightly lower than the daily price change. Eth is aiming for $5k, so how can we wait for ETH at $2k. Of course it takes a long time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
May 08, 2021, 04:03:10 PM

It's really not advisable to invest in ethereum, if you are considering holding for short term, because ethereum is on its highest level now, Though there's still a lot to be accomplished and the possibility for massive growth is high. To be on the safe side, it's good to invest in ethereum if you want to hold for long term.
Of course Ethereum is very good now. But buying directly now is not a good idea. The market is very impulsive, and you can still wait for a correction. Then it will be better to buy!
copper member
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
May 08, 2021, 03:41:15 PM

It's really not advisable to invest in ethereum, if you are considering holding for short term, because ethereum is on its highest level now, Though there's still a lot to be accomplished and the possibility for massive growth is high. To be on the safe side, it's good to invest in ethereum if you want to hold for long term.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
May 08, 2021, 03:35:06 PM

Hello friends, everyone knows that this year is the year that senior coins go up, namely BTC, ETH, BNB, and Doge. Even Stellar Lumens coins go up at fantastic prices. Therefore, nowadays it is better to buy coins or tokens that have not entered the market with good coin or token criteria.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
May 08, 2021, 02:52:53 PM
That's right, wait until the ETH price drops, don't rush and buy when the price is high, maybe we can see other altcoins that have good potential, while waiting for the ETH price to really drop and that's the right time for us to enter.

Now it is very difficult to determine what the price of Ethereum is really low. A week ago, when ETH was trading at $2800, many were also waiting for a price correction to buy ethereum at a lower price. And today, they are forced to buy ETH at the price of $3800, regretting that they did not buy it at the price of $2800. Tomorrow, perhaps someone will regret that they missed the opportunity to buy at the price of 3800.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
May 08, 2021, 02:38:15 PM
I'm looking at the ETH graph and I'm unsure if I should buy now. But its at an all time high, and I was taught to buy low sell high. I really don't want to be a sheep, but what if the price keeps going up? Should I just wait for it to go down and just buy the dip?
I don't get why people are doing these things so late. I mean ethereum has been very low for a very long time and nobody took any interest in it. I remember it reached as low as 90 dollars I think during the 2018-2019 altcoin bear run, that is the lowest I can remember to be honest so you may not get in that low and that is understandable but asking if you should get in at 3.5k+ price is just a bit weird. What was the reason you didn't get in so far, and what is the reason why you want to get in now? That is a very important question.

I personally think that if you didn't know about ETH before and you just heard about it, maybe you should not start from that much top, or better yet you should not even start during a bull run, wait for them to have a correction and drop first and then get in, wait for at least a 20% drop which happens like once a month.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
May 08, 2021, 02:34:29 PM
The fact is, nobody's a sheep in crypto. If you've got a lot of patience to hodl your crypto no matter what happens to its price just because you "only put money that you can afford to lose", then I guess there's absolutely no perfect time nor perfect entry, and every entry is perfect and valid. Though, I'd suggest you should wait for a dip rather than buying the top.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
May 08, 2021, 02:14:57 PM
I think all market are little bit in dip. Many of people taught that market goes to dip
 because it want to take big step because alt season are coming and every project are preparing himself for altseason bull run.
So invest in eth and many more because altseason are coming.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
May 08, 2021, 01:44:10 PM

Short-term trading. I think the solution is when the price continues to rise. Take a chance at every price change that occurs. If you wait until the price really drops, there may not be a chance for you to trade.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
May 08, 2021, 01:28:46 PM
it is better to buy low and definitely sell it when the price is high, but now it is also necessary to have it because

it is possible that the eth price will pump back to a higher price.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 08, 2021, 12:59:28 PM
Buying low and selling high is the basic thing that you should do in trading or investment. If the price keeps going up, maybe you need to wait for a while until the price down to a low price so you can enter the market and buy the ethereum. You do not need to force yourself to enter the market if the price increases without having enough information because that will make you in danger.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 08, 2021, 11:34:32 AM
You know it is almost too late to invest when everyone talks about it. If you are willing to invest for long term (like 2 or 3 years), then ETH is a really good option. Go for it. And I think you still have some time to invest and make some quick small profit. People still thinks Ether is undervalued. During this bullish season, the price might even go above $5,000 USD. Who knows. If you can afford, I would say do it. When the price drops, just don't sell. Keep holding.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
May 08, 2021, 11:14:23 AM

IMHO, I think you should be the one who decides on that matter because It seems that you are doubting about the result, It's your money that's why your own judgment is much needed. And regarding eth price today, its no doubt that the previous all-time highs were already broken because the Ethereum price is uncertain; maybe it will go up or go down we don't know yet thats why the risk is very high at this point. base on that reality you will be the only one who can pull the trigger. But just remember the old saying "invest only that you can afford to lose"  
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
May 08, 2021, 10:52:10 AM
Ethereum is the highest of the altcoins trading is very profitable and investors are making a lot of profit by making long term investments. This is a great investment opportunity as the price of this currency will go up further there is no guarantee of other altcoins these are much cheaper and have no real market value. ETH is at the top of the list not sheep.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
May 08, 2021, 10:43:47 AM
You always have the choice to decide based on your needs in trading crypto, even if you say Ethereum, as long as you are ready to become a long-term holder it is a good decision. because Ethereum will be more profitable if you hold today for later. don't let you equate Ethereum with other altcoins. because other altcoins may not be suitable for the long term.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 08, 2021, 10:10:52 AM
My only advice is not to be too quick to make a decision to buy.
and also don't focus on just one token, if possible, you can see all the token prices and there you can predict for yourself what to buy..
for eth now the price is very fantastic,don't lose if you predict wrongly..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 08, 2021, 10:05:52 AM
What is important is your investment strategy? You want to make short-term investments to make a quick profit, or you want to make long-term investments. If you invest short-term then ethereum is not a good option.
Do you have a lot of capital or not? Ether is a reputable and low-risk currency, it's suitable when you want to make a long-term investment and keep it
Pages:
Jump to: