Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 29. (Read 7756 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 06:23:59 PM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

I think because people believe eths future. In crypto space people are really clever so they can see the ethereums future potential.
Ethereum will be updated in the future with better version and also there are huge investment companies which holding huge amount of eth.
Because of these reasons people want to buy eth .
Also they know they can earn more money with eth.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:21:53 PM
Yeah, Ethereum has grown over the years and has grown so popular, as well as worn the hearts of so many in the industry, including mine.  I think this popularity has been well deserved and has been for a good cause. This popularity too is working for the coin's own favor and helping its growth and development.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 11:17:45 AM
Popularity of Ethereum platform and network have increase the number of people drawn to cryptocurrency.  Ethereum is pulling more money into cryptocurrency growth and development and I believe Tgere is good prospect for ether in terms of value and adoption in the future!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
The benefits of ethereum that made ethereum very popular, the benefits of ethereum can attract investors to adopt ethereum. And because of that ethereum's popularity is under bitcoin.
As investors, traders and hired hunters, we must have Ethereum for our needs instead. Therefore Ethereum is very popular and has a very large community.
Ethereum is also the best Altcoin, therefore many know it, including new people at Crypto.

the technology developed by the ethereum platform itself has great benefits for crypto users and many projects use ethereum's smart contract technology on the platform they make, which is why many people need to always keep ethereum in their wallet and have become the second trust coin after the first bitcoin popular.

Although ethereum is the best and guaranteed altcoin for price growth that will continue to increase, unfortunately ethereum does not have a number of supply limits that make prices difficult to increase significantly even though many people are interested in buying these coins.
Ethereum became so popular with the coin value is high compared to most other Altcoin.
 It is also able to affect prices, along with the progress of the coins in the future to be the main coin that is so valuable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
September 26, 2018, 11:02:16 AM
I am pleased to observe how cryptography develops on the example of how Ethereum develops. Ethereum platform is very popular all over the world. This is an example of development in crypto for all new altcoyins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 06:16:14 AM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

Its simple buddy, its because ethereum is next to bitcoin and some investors are losing hope in bitcoin so they try their luck in ethereum instead and for me it was a good choice because ethereum is also a good coin.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
September 26, 2018, 06:10:41 AM
it is true that ethereum became popular, because many ico projects use the ethereum platform, ethereum transaction volume is also
quite large, but currently ethereum also has a drastic price decline and ethereum prices are difficult to experience a significant increase
Activity: 154
September 26, 2018, 06:06:51 AM
I do not think that people are selling bitcoin to buy the etherium right now. just the opposite, people are selling the etherium to buy bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
September 26, 2018, 06:00:17 AM
Ethereum is not as popular as advertised. For some reason, many people believe in its exclusivity. As acne could cause people to become devoted fans still worth exploring.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 25, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
Yes, it is because of the popularity that ETH is currently having difficulty, because there are too many ICO projects using ETH to sell and withdraw usd for business purposes should make ETH prices continue to decrease as today.
Activity: 287
September 25, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
Yes, I see Ethereum becoming popular because ethereum is full of benefits, used in more technically advanced deals than BitCoin. Faster, ever improving, providing a platform, as an infrastructure so many people believe in ethereum, but ethereum is very popular, but ethereum will not be equal to BitCoin. BitCoin is still king
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 25, 2018, 10:27:28 AM
Ethereum platform is still the number 1 platform for ICO projects, I think that is one of the reason why ethereum is popular though there are a lot of issues come out this 2018 regarding Ethereum platform, still a lot of ICO are still choosing Ethereum against it's rival because of it's popularity.

Yes ethereum platform is the big platform for any ICO project. A lot of projects coming on market ethereum based. Some number of projects coming on EOS based. The most thinking matter is all of ICO takes ethereum for sell their token. Ethereum is popular always and there are a good number of exchange is ethereum based. Such as idex, forkdelta, dextop etc and many more.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 10:16:19 AM
This is not the case. Ethereum has not been welcomed in the past few months. Many ICO teams have sold it. Perhaps Ethereum is now facing difficulties.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 25, 2018, 08:32:42 AM
yes because the payment is cheaper than bitcoin and now many use ETH. ETH has good advantages compared to other altcoins. he has a large volume and a clear concept. so it's no surprise if ETH becomes the most popular and best altcoin at the moment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

because ethereum is the only coin that is always under bitcoin. even many people predict that ethereum will replace the bitcoin position at the top. ethereum is popular because of its achievements.

increasing the value is capable of carrying the coins became very Ethereum afford to count on. indeed with the presence of this development are very capable to attract the interest of many people to have and support them as well as the Ethereum made him popular.
Activity: 252
September 24, 2018, 02:52:37 AM
What I want to say - BTC and ETH are the most common coins today and the most popular with the largest capitalization and demand of investors, both private and corporate.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
September 23, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
why is it popular, for me there are many projects from ICO that use the ethereum platform and also many new users, so ethereum for us is also a great way to make a profit.
yes, this is the strongest reason in my opinion. but with current conditions it seems that many projects are starting to switch to other programs such as NEO or WAVES. but these conditions seem to still be strong ETH in of popularity until Now.
Activity: 290
September 23, 2018, 05:28:42 PM
ETH became popular because it is required in bounty campaigns and most of new and incoming ICOs requires ERC-20, which is implied on ETH currency. And another factor is that ETH's price are aggressively following the BTC's price by time to time.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
September 23, 2018, 05:10:53 PM
Absolutely, ETH is so popular in all altcoins in a market and a one of the second coin in the digital cryptocurrency world wide. This is the reason becoming popular is a first decentralized smart contract technology coin with a wide community and a very promising and a very affordable coin at all. In the means of ERC20 wallet address
i like ethereum and even though it has some issues to solve i believe in it and i am sure that we will find it necessry to holda
Activity: 462
Good Morning
September 23, 2018, 05:10:16 PM
ethereum is really popular and i like it as there is no need to hide this crytpocurrency it is really profitavble
Pages:
Jump to: