Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 30. (Read 7756 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 23, 2018, 05:09:26 PM
Absolutely, ETH is so popular in all altcoins in a market and a one of the second coin in the digital cryptocurrency world wide. This is the reason becoming popular is a first decentralized smart contract technology coin with a wide community and a very promising and a very affordable coin at all. In the means of ERC20 wallet address
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 23, 2018, 05:04:19 PM
If bitcoin can be considered digital gold, the guarantor of the crypto industry as the very first cryptocurrency, then Ethereum is a platform. Now Ethereum is in the first place, but other platforms can get ahead of it, so I would not draw conclusions about the great popularity of Ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 04:56:46 PM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Ethereum became famous despite of its downfall prices because Ethereum is basically used as base for other altcoins to create and thats what makes it so demanding
I do not know the basis for any altcoins is Ethereum, I know that the Ethereum platform is used only to create new tokens.
Activity: 784
September 23, 2018, 04:38:10 PM
The benefits of ethereum that made ethereum very popular, the benefits of ethereum can attract investors to adopt ethereum. And because of that ethereum's popularity is under bitcoin.
As investors, traders and hired hunters, we must have Ethereum for our needs instead. Therefore Ethereum is very popular and has a very large community.
Ethereum is also the best Altcoin, therefore many know it, including new people at Crypto.

the technology developed by the ethereum platform itself has great benefits for crypto users and many projects use ethereum's smart contract technology on the platform they make, which is why many people need to always keep ethereum in their wallet and have become the second trust coin after the first bitcoin popular.

Although ethereum is the best and guaranteed altcoin for price growth that will continue to increase, unfortunately ethereum does not have a number of supply limits that make prices difficult to increase significantly even though many people are interested in buying these coins.
Activity: 644
September 23, 2018, 04:12:18 PM
The benefits of ethereum that made ethereum very popular, the benefits of ethereum can attract investors to adopt ethereum. And because of that ethereum's popularity is under bitcoin.
As investors, traders and hired hunters, we must have Ethereum for our needs instead. Therefore Ethereum is very popular and has a very large community.
Ethereum is also the best Altcoin, therefore many know it, including new people at Crypto.
Activity: 550
September 23, 2018, 04:08:40 PM
it cannot be denied that ethereum is the most popular altcoin, even every exchanger in the world provides a bitcoin and ethereum pair, of course this is a distinct advantage for eth, but they must continue to prove that they are worthy
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:07:11 PM
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
September 23, 2018, 04:04:05 PM
Ethereum created a genius. The coin is universal. Many other Altcoin are created on the basis of this coin. A lot of effort is invested in popularizing this coin. A lot of investment. Colossal trust.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 03:58:45 PM
ETH is so popular because ETH is the best currency after Bitcoin. it's the best contract platform.. most of the projects based ETH. it's secure and fast. you can easily exchange it any time. so it's more popular. it's transaction is fast and easy. you can exchange it all currency. it's stable long time.

You right bro, it's popularity was base on its use case and also despite that most ICO use eth as payment in terms of investing in Thier ico campaign, but my worry is why eth keep plunging in the market despite the fact that there is a huge demand door eth in the market.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 23, 2018, 03:49:57 PM
Ethereum is the first cryptocurency that has a working platform and it works not bad. Yes, if course it has some problems, for example the speed and the big price of the transactions, but these days Ethereum is the most popular coin. Anyway I believe that soon somebody will replace ETH
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 03:46:14 PM
Ether is a very popular coin, but now its price has dropped dramatically. It worries me, because most of my investment capital is invested in  ETH.
copper member
Activity: 546
September 23, 2018, 03:44:15 PM
The ethereum is one of the few altcoin that the popularity has help propagates it's price and worth in the market, how ever it still stand in the second position next to the BTC in the crypto world. Though I see a very brighter future for the ethereum later in the future and if possible overtake the bitcoin
Activity: 308
September 23, 2018, 03:34:14 PM
I think that the popularity of ETH has increased due to ICO projects
Activity: 532
September 23, 2018, 02:24:24 PM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
ETH is well know because it is the next coin to bitcoin apart from that most coin are pegged with ETH and also most ICO makes use of ethereum blockchain. ETH are use almost in our transactions so coin like that will be well know.
Activity: 22
September 22, 2018, 07:31:35 AM
It has too. This is as a result of its adoption I think as people seem to use it as a secured means of exchange more than some other Altcoin . This days one seem to forget that ethereum is an Altcoin.
Activity: 476
September 22, 2018, 05:03:14 AM
ETH is so popular because ETH is the best currency after Bitcoin. it's the best contract platform.. most of the projects based ETH. it's secure and fast. you can easily exchange it any time. so it's more popular. it's transaction is fast and easy. you can exchange it all currency. it's stable long time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 04:56:09 AM
Ethereum platform is still the number 1 platform for ICO projects, I think that is one of the reason why ethereum is popular though there are a lot of issues come out this 2018 regarding Ethereum platform, still a lot of ICO are still choosing Ethereum against it's rival because of it's popularity.
Activity: 238
September 22, 2018, 04:55:39 AM
Ethereum became famous despite of its downfall prices because Ethereum is basically used as base for other altcoins to create and thats what makes it so demanding
Activity: 73
September 22, 2018, 04:53:09 AM
The diversity of the cryptocurrency market is actually a good thing. It is always impossible to always be bitcoin. There is competition to make progress. What's more, the Etherean family is now the largest family in the cryptocurrency world. I am not surprising about that ETH so popular.
Activity: 415
September 22, 2018, 04:50:50 AM
ETH should be the most used coin in the entire cryptocurrency world. It can be considered the most mainstream coin in the market. We can see it anywhere, ICO C2C exchange, we can use it every place we need to pay
Pages:
Jump to: