Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 32. (Read 7756 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:51:13 PM
I think that ether is the best coin ever and it is the second one after btc. This coin is the one that is the best in the crypto market now. I think that it is the best way to earn good money
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
September 19, 2018, 04:49:47 PM
It would be wrong to just link the reason why Ethereum is popular as fluctuation of BTC prices. The main reason for the popularity of Ethereum is ICOs and, in addition, the SEC's decision is expected to be announced on the exchange traded funds(ETFs) on 30 September.
I believe that the eth is really a popular coin in crypto. The popularity of eth is almost the same with bitcoin. Bitcoin and eth is really a popular coin in crypto and the two coin is a verry useful coin if we talk about invest or maybe purchasing tokens for good. Maybe bitcoin and eth will soon rise and we can really gain on it if we are going to hold.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 19, 2018, 04:43:22 PM
It would be wrong to just link the reason why Ethereum is popular as fluctuation of BTC prices. The main reason for the popularity of Ethereum is ICOs and, in addition, the SEC's decision is expected to be announced on the exchange traded funds(ETFs) on 30 September.
Activity: 324
September 19, 2018, 04:31:44 PM
I think that ether is the popular coin that is worth choosing because it is not less powerful than btc. I think that you need to buy ether now and keep it until the market becomes green
Activity: 217
September 19, 2018, 04:20:31 PM
capitalization Ethereum speaks for itself, I think that Ethereum will always be in the top amount of cryptocoins
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 04:07:09 PM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

The main reason for the popularity of ETH is the tokens created on its base. Without them, it is of little interest.
I agree with you, after all the ICO on the basis of Atrium. Hence the popularity. However, there is a downside. After all, thanks to the ICO, ETHEREUM owners have become very many, and such demand has become an important factor in the fall of the course!
Activity: 256
September 19, 2018, 04:02:40 PM
Is the popularity of ETH when people tend to sell ETH and supply greater than demand? ETH is a good currency after Bitcoin but why is it so low? I was really confused when it was priced down, maybe this was a preparation for ETH's rise.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 03:58:27 PM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
ETH is a very powerful cryptocurrency. It is a very growing good price on day by day. It is a based on the BTC technology.
Activity: 640
September 19, 2018, 03:56:39 PM
Ethereum is popular because 90% of ICOs are based on the ETH platform, not because people are bored with Bitcoin...lol. Who could ever think such way)
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 03:45:12 PM
eth is popular not because of the effects on bitcoin, eth is popular because eth is designed to be one of the good and potential platforms. it is proven that eth is now a partner of ico for transaction systems. so I think that's the reason why eth is a popular coin for now.
Activity: 188
September 19, 2018, 03:40:39 PM
ETH so popular because Ethereum is the second best coin after Bitcoin. They both have the great potential to grow and to become leaders in the market. Just look at into ICOs, almost every icos accept payment with Ethereum. I think that's the reason why ETH so popular.
Activity: 126
September 19, 2018, 03:31:59 PM
I believe that the ethereum has become very popular with its smart contacts. It also has a very strong platform and it is still important that it is not very expensive.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 03:29:34 PM
ETH is more popular with everyone and it is a very good coin. Right now I'm already purchasing some ETH and I believe eth prices will increase very soon. I think, ethereum place is after Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 04:45:17 PM
Ethereum is popular because many people assume that Ethereum is an altcoin that has the potential to increase. Another reason for me is that almost all bounty projects use the ETH platform. But it's value has reduced.
Activity: 434
September 12, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

The main reason for the popularity of ETH is the tokens created on its base. Without them, it is of little interest.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
September 12, 2018, 02:12:25 PM
I remember the time when Ethereum was a real competitor for Bitcoin and everyone was talking something like - when it would finally overtake it, but now everything has changed..
Activity: 392
September 12, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
No, only fools sell bitcoin to buy more Ethereum coins. Yes, the ethereum is indisputably very popular and has a great future. Even at the moment most projects are based on the Ethereum base, which is why this is so popular.
Activity: 37
September 11, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
Bitcoin not make me stress but make me lost value of my asset because cut loss, want to buy back but the market never show significant price moving action. Replace trust into Eth is alternative I have and I hope have good price at end of the year.
Activity: 602
September 11, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
The popularity of the ETH project has been growing for a very long time, because this project showed itself very well in many years, this project has reached today, I think that it deserved to be popular.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
Most ico are running on ETH's smart contract, and are calling for ETH, so it's common practice. Although this time is a rebound of ETH due to psychological sell-off of capital mobilization from ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: