Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 40. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 06:55:39 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

For me, ETH is better than NEO now... But the way things are going, like litecoin taking on things ETH can't do. I thing NEO could go a long way. But saying NEO could beat out ETH this year is a little far fetched for me. Maybe 2 years or a year. But saying this year NEO will have a good performance is very much certain. Then again, I'm very much new to crypto currency and almost an infant when it comes to trading. But with the way the trend is, i think NEO will rise up
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 20, 2018, 06:53:15 PM
Eth is the 2nd biggest cryptocurrency nowadays, eth is getting a lot of projects involving with their tokens and their erc20 token system and getting more volumes and liquidity every day. Eth is older and well known than neo! So, i will go for Ethereum Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 06:48:26 PM
At the moment, the Ethereum is far ahead of the NEO. Ether is the most modern and advanced blockchain . He is as many say a ticket for 95 percent of the ICO that gives it even more value.
I think that price of Ether till the end of 2018 will be about 5000$
NEO is also very good cold mining is great thing.
Regards.
I like both Ethereum and NEO as well, and overall I agree with you, but one question appeared, why do you think, that the price of Ethereum will rise so much?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
February 20, 2018, 06:31:42 PM
At the moment, the Ethereum is far ahead of the NEO. Ether is the most modern and advanced blockchain . He is as many say a ticket for 95 percent of the ICO that gives it even more value.
I think that price of Ether till the end of 2018 will be about 5000$
NEO is also very good cold mining is great thing.
Regards.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

Both are Good, but I think Ether is good in Neo and Eth. Ether is a good platform. It has a very good position in the market, it can increase at any time, leaving $1500.   Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 46
February 20, 2018, 06:28:05 PM
ETH was revolutionary when created and almost every ICO is built on Ethereum’s ERC20 token platform. They're both aiming for similar roles in the crypto community. DApps, ICOs, and smart contracts... NEO is Ethereum but with a specific purpose: to enable a smart economy, while Ethereum is just a platform for entrepreneurship, innovation, and development — the direction it goes is up to people building on ETH. NEO has a direction; it is shaping its platform with a goal in mind.
Yes, NEO has some definite advantages over Ethereum, but Ethereum will likely scale to close the gap as the platform gains adoption.
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 20, 2018, 06:18:50 PM
Ethereum is more reliable and relied on by most of the altcoins that are existing on the market. It has more use than NEO, I think, I do not have a perfect knowledge about this but I think it should be obvious since you can see thereum being used everywhere in the crypto world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
February 20, 2018, 06:15:54 PM
Both are facing scaling issues but are trying to tackle it them in different ways. NEO is in a slightly comfortable position of not having that many projects to clog the network.

All eyes are on Bitcoin scaling right now, SegWit getting wide adoption and Lightning next up. Both NEO and Ethereum are currently going down in price against Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is getting dApps and smart contracts that could be bad for the other platforms.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Strong world together
February 20, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
It’s not a right way to compare only this 2 platforms. There are a lot of new level variants so need to understand what instruments your product must have. In ETH – NEO I like Ethereum mostly, but NEO anyway can show more profit in some distance.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
Truly both are blockchain project, but it is obvious that ETH globalized the world than NEO in transactions and many other areas.
ETH is preferrable to me.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
February 20, 2018, 01:42:09 PM
Ethereum is growing very well up until now, its popularity is quite high and quite in demand by its investors.
like ethereum, NEO also has a pretty good progress right now, has good value and stable enough on the market, NEO has been stealing the attention of investors who are involved in cryptocurrency.
I personally think they both have good grades and also have good platforms that will continue to grow in the future, but currently I still prefer to ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
February 20, 2018, 12:11:10 PM
Both options are good. Ether is already developed and has reached many heights. Perhaps he will grow up to $ 2000. NEO can do even more for him the whole People's Republic of China with its huge farms and mining personal ISO + possible regulation of the state. If China wants to, he will be able to block virtually all aspects of ISO to improve NEO prices
Activity: 588
February 20, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

Ethereum is best alternative currency on the market and there are lot of arguments why. Just compare the prices, capitalization and rates of growth. Furthermore Ethereum looks more stable and influential.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
February 20, 2018, 09:48:07 AM
ETH is the good coin compare with NEO, ETH is most popular coin and it has started captured the market and It is  every opportunity to continue improving the coin
Activity: 546
February 20, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

obviously eth and no doubt about that. not just in popularity and has valued in the market but it has more potentials, advantage from all altcoins is it has a smart contracts that can be used of all ICO worldwide. it has more demand now than bitcoin. and nothing to compare in NEO.
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
February 20, 2018, 09:34:57 AM
Ethereum is so much better than all other coins so these comparisons become meaningless.
NEO is as everyone said popular in china but popularity isn't important. They should launch lot many projects to catch up ethereum and it won't happen any time soon.
Activity: 522
February 20, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

Of course ETH. ETH has already captured the market and has every opportunity to continue developing. Any competitor, even a very good one, should come up with some super-tough things in order to take a part of the market to himself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 08:39:22 AM
ETH - more popular, better tech, etc. Also, it'll overtake bitcoin eventually and then neo will have an ever harder time catching up.
Activity: 336
February 20, 2018, 08:37:57 AM
ETH is better until whenever and at some time ETH price will beat BTC.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 08:35:35 AM
As of now, Ethereum is much better than NEO, because I think Eth is the next bitcoin. It is much better due to the support eth is getting that it makes one of the most stable coins. I'm continuing on holding my ETH, because the market is starting to rise up again and I know sooner or later, the prices will be skyrocketing.
Pages:
Jump to: