Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 35. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 10, 2018, 12:30:37 PM
Definitely I support the Ethereum.Neo is an investment with a high risk for me.The Ethereum  has passed the test of time. I don `t know how the network will survive the Ethereum and bitcoin. While the power in the hands of neo developers at the rate of only 7 nodes (one recently fell off), I will not invest in neo.IMHO guys
Activity: 238
March 10, 2018, 11:36:41 AM
Eth and Neo are one of the new altcoins that are shows a great performance in our industry in field of cryptocurreny but for me eth is better than neo because it is more financially stable and more valuable.
I also prefer ethereum because it appeared earlier than neo and has an excellent team that continues to develop the project. In addition, ethereum is a more popular coin and has a higher price.   Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
I would prefer NEO over Ethereum due to the fact that when you have seen Ethereum it is currently decreasing in value which indicates that it is not ready for economy of scale, some might argue that the market cap of Ethereum is still larger than NEO but the more nodes or members in a blockchain network increases chances of fraudulent activity.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
March 09, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
Eth and Neo are one of the new altcoins that are shows a great performance in our industry in field of cryptocurreny but for me eth is better than neo because it is more financially stable and more valuable.
Activity: 350
March 07, 2018, 01:37:25 PM
How can you compare the original and its copy) Yes, the etherium is experiencing many problems but it was in many respects the pioneer and his team is already working on protocol updates.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 01:34:28 PM
ETH is like American NEOs  Grin
Activity: 351
March 07, 2018, 01:32:00 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

if you ask me which one is better, me and everyone here will answer it is ETH for the silly reason ETH is the most popular altcoin
but I suggest to you not forget the NEO
NEO is not much different from ETH, NEO is ETH chinese version that is able to attract attention first day in class

this topic "ETH v NEO", I've discussed before
"NEO VS ETH",check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31457344
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
March 07, 2018, 01:01:41 PM
After a year or two it will be like two titans! Ethereum against its Chinese counterpart. No wonder Neo was called the Chinese Ether. Now I am 100 percent confident in Ethereum. But his team faces an important task-to solve the problem of the speed of the transaction. If they solve this problem Ethereum will become unattainable.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 01:00:06 PM
Ethereum is much better cause its far more decentralized than NEO. Also Ethereum has hundreds of dApps and tokens being built on it currently. Although price wise I would say NEO is undervalued and if you are looking for more percentage gains than NEO would be a good bet.
Activity: 266
March 07, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

Both altcoins are equally good, but I still choose that Ethereum is better than Neo, because Ethereum has a more stable platform than Neo, Ethereum also has a daily transaction value larger than Neo.
Activity: 308
March 07, 2018, 12:44:01 PM
Neo is showing too much promising right now but its true that we should give some more time it get in a mature shape. Like in this highly volatile market the coins are holding a constant growth for longer period of time we can say it mature. But no doubt neo is cool but to compare with eth right now i think it would be  unfair.
Eth is the proven one and got the strong hold in market. If you ask me in what sense i have made my judgment then i would say, i wouldnt care or feel tense if i buy some eth and just left it for an year in the eth wallet i will be cool with it. Cause eth have earned my trust but neo is the promising one but i dont have the courage to get some neo and left it by not checking how the coin is doing.
I hope i clear my views

Ethereum also makes me feel confident. I'm not worried about my investments in ethereum even when the entire crypto currency market is falling. I know that the market will recover and eth will grow even above its original positions. About neo I can not say this, but it's temporary. Neo is actively developing and will soon compete directly with ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
March 05, 2018, 02:33:40 PM
Neo is showing too much promising right now but its true that we should give some more time it get in a mature shape. Like in this highly volatile market the coins are holding a constant growth for longer period of time we can say it mature. But no doubt neo is cool but to compare with eth right now i think it would be  unfair.
Eth is the proven one and got the strong hold in market. If you ask me in what sense i have made my judgment then i would say, i wouldnt care or feel tense if i buy some eth and just left it for an year in the eth wallet i will be cool with it. Cause eth have earned my trust but neo is the promising one but i dont have the courage to get some neo and left it by not checking how the coin is doing.
I hope i clear my views
Activity: 462
March 05, 2018, 02:25:58 PM
So many discussions about these two. Yeah, neo can really to be a blockchain solution for Chinese government in some their dreams, no doubt. For eth coming a great up so soon that was promised by Buterin. With Neo we can earn money for holding it in native wallet and binance. They will give gas for this. I think so too, we dont need a headaches, we just can take 50/50 of this. But for now NEO shows how fast can it lose its price, so be careful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 05, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
Both are facing scaling issues but are trying to tackle it them in different ways. NEO is in a slightly comfortable position of not having that many projects to clog the network.

All eyes are on Bitcoin scaling right now, SegWit getting wide adoption and Lightning next up. Both NEO and Ethereum are currently going down in price against Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is getting dApps and smart contracts that could be bad for the other platforms.
Activity: 672
March 05, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

I think ETH will be a better choice because the Ethereum foundation is currently supporting many ICO projects. And also a lot of Altcoins is released based on Ethereum platform, so this is its advantage over NEO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
March 05, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

Both Ethereum(ETH) and NEO are good because both of them have their own unique Blockchains technologies. Ethereum is however quite distinct from NEO because ETH is forkable while NEO is not. Also there many features of the different blockchains that are not common. In terms of gas fees the founder of NEO,  Da Hong Fei said fees are paid by the NEO Blockchain while in ETH fee payment are external, paid by the user. What we know is that both of them are offering smart contract services that are helpful to us. What is best regarded as smart economy.
Activity: 236
March 05, 2018, 01:47:07 PM
I like the development of another smart contract platform because there will be competition and better services in order to attract more user.  Practically Erhereum is the best for now may be in future NEO may take over.
Activity: 147
March 05, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

it is clear that ETH and NEO are two high potential coins both of them developed for smart contract and so on, but I buy NEO and ETH simultaneously because both of them will growth
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 05, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

Well this both coins are going strong , but as of now still i choose ethereum than the neo , ive been a fan o eth though and its better to choose eth because as you can see there is a lot of project than been successful. And still eth is better.
Activity: 658
March 05, 2018, 01:37:05 PM
i think i will choose Ethereum, cause ethereum is support ERC20 since i just look new many ICO appears, invest to great project will be sure interesting Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: