Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 44. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 03:11:25 PM
ETH is a littble bit outdated today,while NEO as the chinese ethereum has more advance technology than ethereum's platform.NEO is massively growing today we can see that more and more NEO based projects are joining our market,its only mean that NEP5 tokens are getting appreciated by these developers who are creating new projects,developers today wants NEO over ETH's platform.
Nah. ETH is not outdated as you think Smiley. You must know that almost token depend on ETH blockchain and the number of new token depend on ETH blockchain is not stop increasing. NEO also a good coin but it's just new coin although China is supporting for NEO. Maybe It can be able to become the next ETH in the future but at that time ETH will still better than NEO cause it's the next Bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

All the same, I'm for ETH. I believe in the potential of NEO, but I do not think it's worth comparing them. Ether is ether, neo is neo ..
Activity: 70
February 16, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
eth.
Activity: 13
February 16, 2018, 02:54:32 PM
if I choose I will choose NEO which will likely go to the moon,
because the chances for a ride are enormous for the NEO Wink
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 02:51:59 PM
ETH is a littble bit outdated today,while NEO as the chinese ethereum has more advance technology than ethereum's platform.NEO is massively growing today we can see that more and more NEO based projects are joining our market,its only mean that NEP5 tokens are getting appreciated by these developers who are creating new projects,developers today wants NEO over ETH's platform.
Activity: 41
February 16, 2018, 02:49:44 PM
That is a tough decission... But ETH is definetely the better cryptocurrency than NEO. NEO has "Chinese Government" written all over ot...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
February 16, 2018, 02:44:52 PM
NEO is faster, have lower transaction fees, plus generates NeoGAS for HODLer (currently at 4% in worth, and theoretically up to 6.5% when the use of its network accelerates).

See: https://neotogas.com/

All this (exept GAS) is due to the fact that NEO is more centralized than ETH. So, i don't think NEO is more better. But it was made for Asia market, so, it will be popular Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 02:41:16 PM
I really might not have a choice between these two coins as they are all good and neo is certianly going to have a great year this year.

I prefer ETH but NEO is certainly going to be big this year
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 16, 2018, 02:31:57 PM
NEO is faster, have lower transaction fees, plus generates NeoGAS for HODLer (currently at 4% in worth, and theoretically up to 6.5% when the use of its network accelerates).

See: https://neotogas.com/
Activity: 224
February 16, 2018, 02:26:06 PM
Neo will reach the same success as ETH because it was made for Asia and when people realize the power of NEO price will fly.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 01:33:20 PM
Both are excellent coins, but here the position of ethereum is better, where the position is ranked second, and many also make ethereum as a favorite coin.
Activity: 238
February 16, 2018, 12:31:02 PM
eth
THE HIDDEN CHAMPION IS THIS ICO MADE IN GERMANY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ www.pumped-crypto.io ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
││ Whitepaper ││ Telegram ││ Bitcointalk ││ Facebook ││ Bounty ││
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
February 16, 2018, 12:30:31 PM
i dont know anything about neo but im picking ethreum over it because of all the coins out there only ethreum have the feature i like the most which is erc20 it can self sustain itself and soon ethereum gonna switch to pos so lower fees and faster confirmation times.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 12:23:49 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

For me Ethereum is much more better than Neo because it was much more stable.  Ethereum also has full potential to dominate crypto world in the future . Also Ethereum has big supporter than Neo. Also according to some expert Ethereum has the biggest potential to rival Bitcoin than other altcoin. Ethereum has far much more develop than neo . Being the secong biggest crypto currency also a big achievement.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
February 16, 2018, 12:18:31 PM
ETH and NEO are both blockchain projects specifically designed to host smart contracts, ICOs, and DApps in a decentralized manner. Both the projects are open-source, Turing complete, and have ample community backing with great, responsive teams. These things almost same in the both. While, Some are the differences like,

• ETH is not backed by any nation, while NEO backed by the Chinese Gov.
  • ETH uses a pow mechanism. While, NEO uses a delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerant consensus mechanism, which is an improved form of pos.
  • The native crypto-fuel of ETH is divisible but not for NEO.
  • ETH is going in the direction of becoming the world’s only supercomputer based on the blockchain by hosting numerous use cases of digital identity, computing, decentralized exchanges, remittances, and KYCs. While, NEO is focused on making a smart economy by digitizing traditional real world assets via digital identity, along with running smart contracts and DApps.
  • ETH has already a big global community while for NEO not much like ETH.
  • In matter of transaction speed ETH can handle 15 per second and NEO can handle around 10K per second.
  • NEO is quantum computer-proof as pressbied in thier whitepaper but ETH is not quantum computer-proof.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 16, 2018, 12:09:13 PM
i think that Neo with some strengths  will become stronger, but i think ethereum is a very strong coin now, invest in eth is safe for newbie or people who dont know much about this market
Activity: 194
February 16, 2018, 11:54:48 AM
Dissapointed, did not see any real arguments whicih is better .
What are the actual differences besided generation of GAS.. whicih one is tecnically more powerfull and usable.

Either way as an specualtion, I have and am betting big on NEO this year.
You are indeed right NEO has more advance technology than ethereum,NEP5 tokens would eventually replace ERC20 tokens and we can all see this today because more and more develoepers are choosing NEO platform over ETH's platform.I also bet 70% of my portfolio in NEO because it is very undervalued coin in the market,people should search more so they will find the truth.
Activity: 308
February 16, 2018, 11:51:39 AM
What are the actual differences besided generation of GAS.. whicih one is tecnically more powerfull and usable.

I also choose ethereum because I do not live in China. If I lived in China, then I would most likely choose neo. For me, these are very similar coins, just one of them appeared earlier than the other.  Smiley
Activity: 212
February 15, 2018, 09:00:52 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

If i had to choose between the two, i would pick Ethereum considering that it is a popular platform and is being utilized by more than 50% of the ICOs. Besides Ether is a very stable coin, during the bloodbath ether is not affected directly. But if you want profit in the long term i think Neo would be a good choice since it is cheap right now and you can buy more and then hold for year because surely that coin's value will rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
February 15, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

Pages:
Jump to: