Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 36. (Read 4170 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
March 05, 2018, 01:36:51 PM
both are but I like ethereum and I think after bitcoin if there is any cryptocurrency that is ethereum for sure
Activity: 42
March 05, 2018, 01:32:34 PM
I think that NEO is much better and have a great future. We all know that China has a negative attitude towards shadow payments like European countries. That is why they will consider NEO as legal means of payment for conducting transactions with trade partners because NEO is non-anonymous cryptocurrency . Considering that in the case of legalization and authorization to work with cryptocurrencies, the first recognized asset will receive a huge market with Chinese producers and points of sale around the world and this feature can't be ignored.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 01:02:27 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

Ethereum is well establish! been into crypto for years but neo now is getting more audience and attention as many ICO are seeing NEP5 a better place to have.
NEO will overcome ETH soom and i am pretty sure of that a year or 3!

First nice topic with right comparison. Two platforms Etherem and NEO. Behind
Ethereum Russian`s, and behind NEO Chinese.
   Currently Ethereum is better as SantiPOGI say`s. Established platform with a lot
of supporters already. Many ICO`s are raised on Ethereum platform already.
   But NEO is new, and for a short time NEO attracted a lot of attention. In couple
years anything can happen, and NEO can come closer to Ethereum, but to be better
it will takes more then just couple years.
   Conclusion I have it both and I think both will have a bright future.
Worth noting that of these, NEO is one which is actively working on the centralization issue. Centralization is not baked into their code or structure, it can and will be solved. You can see how they're starting on this here, a number of organizations are contributing to the network: http://monitor.cityofzion.io/
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 02:14:53 AM
of course i prefer ethereum, ethereum is more popular than neo
the price is more fluctuating than the neo. many predict that ethereum will replace the bitcoin position in the future
Activity: 140
March 05, 2018, 12:21:37 AM
NEO and Ethereum are both blockchain projects specifically designed to host smart contracts, ICOs, utility Token Sales and dApps in a decentralized manner.
Their respective blockchains are fueled by crypto-assets (Gas in NEO, Ether in Ethereum).

Differences
Ethereum is not backed by any nation’s government, but it is supported by the EEA-Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. This speaks volumes about its popularity and potential success on the world’s stage.
NEO is one of the few blockchain platforms born in China. This has become the most important factor for NEO’s popularity in Asia, making it China’s first open-source public blockchain project. NEO was created by Onchain CEO, Da HongFei, and CTO, Erik Zhang. NEO is also backed by crowdfunding platform WINGS, Microsoft, Alibaba, and various other Microsoft-like giants. Its seems as though the Chinese Government has a leaning towards NEO

Both are good but i like NEO Cheesy
Activity: 61
March 05, 2018, 12:16:08 AM
I must have chosen ETH because ETH is second only to bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

This two coin have a both great future in the market.  But at this moment of time I will choose ether because this coin is much stable and strongest currency and second to the bitcoin. Nowadays ether is one of the most popular coin because of ICO implementation of blockchain ethereum also most of ICO now are ether based. In addition ether is much safer to choose than to NEO because the value of it is constantly increasing and the possibility bubble it value this year is huge because investor are invest money now in ether. The  volume now of ether in the market cap is going strong and blooming.
Activity: 184
March 04, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

The future ahead is the long way. But at this point in time, ETH is still a safe and healthy choice because of the trend and efficiency that really brings the user base. The NEO is showing support from China when isolating and restricting large coins on Chinese exchanges. That will be a great impact for the growth of the anchor in the coming time. Buy ETH if possible and add NEO in the next 6 months is effective.
Activity: 266
March 04, 2018, 11:45:54 PM
Similarities
NEO and Ethereum are both blockchain projects specifically designed to host smart contracts, ICOs, utility Token Sales and dApps in a decentralized manner.
Their respective blockchains are fueled by crypto-assets (Gas in NEO, Ether in Ethereum).

Differences
Ethereum is not backed by any nation’s government, but it is supported by the EEA-Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. This speaks volumes about its popularity and potential success on the world’s stage.
NEO is one of the few blockchain platforms born in China. This has become the most important factor for NEO’s popularity in Asia, making it China’s first open-source public blockchain project. NEO was created by Onchain CEO, Da HongFei, and CTO, Erik Zhang. NEO is also backed by crowdfunding platform WINGS, Microsoft, Alibaba, and various other Microsoft-like giants. Its seems as though the Chinese Government has a leaning towards NEO

Platform of both are good, but I like ETH !

Every choice or decision normally has concret reason so what is your reason to choose etherium?
Neo and Etherium have the similar type of blockchain technology so seems like both are very good choice. I also choose etehrium not because the technology is better but because etherium has more supporter who keep etherium strong
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 11:41:53 PM
Ethereum’s goal is to be the platform for dapps and they are largely accomplishing this.They own the dapp market right now.Their roadmap is all about giving users and developers more control and more options in developing their applications.Neo is working towards developing a product for the future.It not only rebranded from antshares to neo in June of 2017, but they refocused their marketing as well  with enormous success.Neo’s objective, while ultimately utilizing many of the same technologies as ethereum,is to be the platform for a new smart economy.
Activity: 322
March 04, 2018, 11:41:25 PM
for me ETH is what I choose for NEO because ETH can help me better than NEO because all ICO or BITCOIN is ETH always looking for NEO.
Activity: 224
March 04, 2018, 11:26:17 PM
At present ETH & NEO both are very good for investment in cryptocurrency world.. but I think ETH is better than NEO
Activity: 196
March 04, 2018, 11:07:01 PM
If the Ethereum begins to acquire such technologies as Casper, then NEO will remain on the sidelines.
I think a better platform can, of course, be done with ETH because NEO could be better in the future, but for now, ETH has more applications and ETH will always be more popular
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

Ethereum is well establish! been into crypto for years but neo now is getting more audience and attention as many ICO are seeing NEP5 a better place to have.
Ethereum does work really well and has a big impact on the crypto currency market, but neo also looks very good for investment because this coin is very actively developing and has the support of such a large country like China. I believe that both coins are a good choice for investing.
Activity: 2
March 01, 2018, 02:24:56 PM
I have both ETH and NEO.

In my community of traders in jakarta, we are buying ETH and NEO as well as EOS.

Wish all good luck and best wishes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

First nice topic with right comparison. Two platforms Etherem and NEO. Behind
Ethereum Russian`s, and behind NEO Chinese.
   Currently Ethereum is better as SantiPOGI say`s. Established platform with a lot
of supporters already. Many ICO`s are raised on Ethereum platform already.
   But NEO is new, and for a short time NEO attracted a lot of attention. In couple
years anything can happen, and NEO can come closer to Ethereum, but to be better
it will takes more then just couple years.
   Conclusion I have it both and I think both will have a bright future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
March 01, 2018, 02:12:04 PM
better eth because it have own market, but neo is good too because neo is "eth from china" did you ever hear that ? if you are find coin like eth i prefer you to invest on waves, it has low price and it will be like eth in the next year Smiley what do you think ?
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
March 01, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

Activity: 532
March 01, 2018, 02:07:19 PM
I think Ethereum will still be the best. Although Neo is a good altcoin and is trusted by many people, Etherum still outperforms the number of daily transactions. This shows that Etherum is much better than Neo.
I think you should compare ETH vs BTC is better. It's a question that makes a lot of people confused and really makes people fascinated. Although the ETH cost is 10 times more expensive than BTC, most of the altcoin used in ICO projects is ETH.
Hmm, no need to compare Bitcoin to Ethereum, they are too different to be compared and were created for different purposes.
Activity: 490
March 01, 2018, 01:50:43 PM
Very interesting comparison. I think that there is a rather unequal struggle here, so I think that the NEO project has a very good and prosperous future. I think that the NEO project will be supported by China.
Pages:
Jump to: