Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 5. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 12:21:29 AM
I will go for a mixed approached and invest in both. Even though both solving same problem, but NEO is working in China, and ETH is for global. Both look fundamentally strong.
Activity: 37
May 08, 2018, 12:20:37 AM
Both are great Cryptocurrencies, but I would definitely recommend buying Ethereum over Neo. Ethereum is already established and has tons of room for growth. It is just a safer and smarter investment overall. Neo has some great technology and a good team as well though.
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 12:02:45 AM
I personally like NEO more from the growth perspective. I think ETH is great and can double within the next 6–12 months, but NEO can go up 10–15x fold within the next 6–12 months.
Activity: 101
May 08, 2018, 12:01:55 AM
Technologically, NEO seems to be better, because it supports multiple programming languages, including Java, unlike Ethereum that only supports solidity. While Ethereum has support of the West, NEO has the backing of Chinese. They may do quite well in future. I would place my bets on both, rather than picking just one.
Activity: 60
May 08, 2018, 12:01:05 AM
I prefer NEO to ETH. NEO has compelling technology, a strong core team and perhaps most importantly local knowledge and connections. China is a massive market and NEO is just beginning its journey there. It is very possible that NEO could overtake Ethereum when it starts becoming a standard and the “invisible tech” powering smart contracts in China.
Activity: 104
May 08, 2018, 12:00:05 AM
NEO is what Ethereum’s too old to be: younger and faster. Having been able to leverage on Ethereum’s experience in the marketplace, NEO is also more user-friendly as well as more secure. This, however, does not stop Ethereum from being the second most popular cryptocurrency in the world, with a total market cap of $77 billion compared to NEO’s  around $5 billion. Therefore, I think both of them are have vast potential. I think you should invest in both NEO and ETH.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
May 07, 2018, 07:25:26 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

ETH is the best for investment now EHT is going increase and day by day ETH community and going increase that;s why the price is also increased.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 07:11:10 PM
Etherem, obviously, is now in the first place - by the weight of the network and the number of transactions and users, but Neo has big future. Neo is taking the world by storm.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 07, 2018, 07:09:28 PM
for myself, I could not find the answer to this question. By and large, NEO and Ethereum are designed for similar roles in the crypto community. They both want to be platforms for the new Internet: for DApps (decentralized applications), ICOs (primary coin offerings) and smart contracts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 07:04:29 PM
Believe me, Neo will show himself! In fact, news is coming out soon, which can push the price up sharply! The coin is very strong and promising, in my opinion.
Activity: 266
May 07, 2018, 05:07:57 PM
Do you still believe in NEO? He has already shown that he has not yet reached the ETH
Activity: 406
Presale is live!
May 07, 2018, 04:32:51 PM
A lot of talk about NEO. I'm no longer sure that this coin is as strong as it seems. ETH is much stronger, so I invest in ETH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
May 07, 2018, 04:28:48 PM
NEO is one of the strong and good coins, but I prefer ethereum, because if we see the ethereum development is very significant, from year to year the price continues to increase. Perhaps it is because of the large number of ICO projects that use ethereum as a means of making tokens
copper member
Activity: 504
May 07, 2018, 04:23:13 PM
I do not think that it makes sense to choose between these coins! I believe that both these coins are very promising and can show strong growth.
Activity: 118
May 07, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

I think it's better to choose eth, because this is already a popular and reliable coin.  It's less risky to invest in eth than in neo.
Activity: 294
May 07, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

A friend of mine. The answer to your question is obvious, even for a novice trader. What is NEO and what is Ethereum. If you know the answer will be simple. Of course Ethereum is number one, almost all altcoins are now produced on the basis of Ethereum. Ethereum is constantly improving. Ethereum in all cryptocurrency discussions. The cost of Ethereum is monitored by all cryptocurrency players. To enumerate his advantages can be endlessly.

I agree with you about the people who control the world. Unfortunately we pawns in their game.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
May 07, 2018, 11:54:18 AM
For now I prefer ETH because the value and circulating suppy in the market is quite high. Besides that ETH is a platform accepted by many smart contract
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
May 07, 2018, 11:50:58 AM
I definitely prefer Ethereum to NEO, because Ethereum is much more reliable and it's proved with time. On the other hand, NEO is new cryrto which rushed to the top lately.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
May 07, 2018, 09:20:56 AM
I will go for eth because eth is tested and trusted blockchain network for smart contracts currently running thousands of dpp's smart contract and i think this is one of the reason I will go eth, for me neo is not yet stable
Activity: 247
May 07, 2018, 09:20:42 AM
Of course I will choose ETH, this is because with ETH then I can be easy to follow ICO, as we know that most ICO use ETH base and still few use NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: