Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 7. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 04:15:09 AM
between Neo and Ethereum, I think the better Ethereum, Ethereum has a very good prospect suitable for me to use investment, Neo is also good he has potential in the future but is now still less competitive with Ethereum
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 07:30:12 AM
Я дyмaю Neo  eщё нacтpeляeт Eth , дeлo вpeмeни . Texнoлoгии лyчшe ecть чeм y Eth. Bce в cвoe вpeмя cтaнeт нa мecтa . Дyмaю Heo дacт cвoи 500$.
Activity: 93
May 04, 2018, 07:27:02 AM
In my view, NEO is better. NEO’s technology is more developer-friendly. The platform supports multiple programming languages. Ethereum, by contrast, only supports one language, Solidity. This restricts many average developers from using the platform unless they learn the language. In other words, if NEO and Ethereum had entered the market at the same time, NEO may have managed to attract more developers to its platform than did Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 07:15:43 AM
ethereum and Neo crypto coins that are popular on the currency market. the ethereum is very strong and stable. I advise the investor for the higher potential of neo rise.
Activity: 119
May 04, 2018, 07:12:48 AM
I prefer NEO. Ethereum forks to update its software. Forks happen because there is no finality in the consensus mechanism of Ethereum. Multiple chains in the blockchain can be created at once — ultimately, both are valid chains and can be continued to be mined on. NEO has finality. This is because the bookkeepers must reach a 66% consensus for the transaction to be placed into the blockchain.
Activity: 169
May 04, 2018, 12:39:25 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

For now, I prefer Ethereum because now that I know Ethereum has a good value and this past week the Ethereum price has gone up and compared with NEO
Because I think if Ethereum will have a good future and many ICO projects are using ETH

Activity: 25
May 03, 2018, 08:18:41 PM
Neo in the near future should catch up with the cost of the eth or at least equal to it. I'll give my vote for Neo, he has a much higher growth potential than the eth, firstly it's China and a huge sales market, secondly, by characteristics, it's not inferior to the eth, but costs a lot less.
Activity: 392
May 02, 2018, 01:13:13 PM
This is a difficult choice. I would in your place buy two coins for about half of all the funds, because both are really good to buy right now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 02, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
I bought NEO in the past year and I managed to raise a good profit with 1,000 dollars which I invested. Now I would also advise the Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 02, 2018, 12:52:14 PM
Of these two coins, I'm more inclined towards the Ethereum. This coin is more stable and more inexpensive. Moreover, there are a lot of wallets and resources that are paid by the Ethereum..
Activity: 448
May 02, 2018, 06:28:42 AM
In my wallet there are both NEO and the Ethereum, but in the current market conditions I would now just buy NEO. This coin is actually much more successful than the Ethereum and Bitcoin combined.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 05:56:17 AM
I believe in both these coins, they have great potential in the future. Healthy competition is always good.
Activity: 392
May 01, 2018, 05:29:01 AM
Both NEO and ETH gave me a profit. I like them both.
  But in terms of potential future, I believe and choose ETH.
Activity: 110
May 01, 2018, 05:27:28 AM
ETH is more popular, NEO wallet is nearly the same as eth only slight different in interface. Function is the same. The different is that you will earn gas if you hold neo in your wallet. Gas is valuable in the market. Holding ETH will get nothing.
Activity: 140
May 01, 2018, 05:26:27 AM
I think Ethereum is still the best. Although Neo is an excellent small coin and many people are investing in it, Etherum still outperforms the number of daily transactions. This shows that Etherum is much better than Neo. And Ethereum’s strength is stronger than Neo’s.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 05:23:11 AM
Both coins are good.  I would invest 60% in eth and 40% in neo.  For me, this is the best option.  And less risk.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 05:12:10 AM
For me, Ethereum is one of the best coins. Firstly, it is one of the very first coins. Secondly, it has a stable platform, Third, Etherum still outnumbered the number of daily transactions. Perhaps Neo will be the best, but in time, just not right now.
Activity: 141
April 30, 2018, 11:28:43 PM
If I would choose between ETH & NEO, I'd rather choose ETH because i can see the highly potential growth of this and I know it can be more profitable in the future.
yes, Ethereum is the right choice I also prefer Ethereum than NEO, Ethereum development is getting better over time and more demand in the market, I think this is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 11:10:17 PM
If I would choose between ETH & NEO, I'd rather choose ETH because i can see the highly potential growth of this and I know it can be more profitable in the future.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 11:07:54 PM
Both the projects are open-source, Turing complete, and have ample community backing with great, responsive teams. So, in my opinion both are better. I think the only advantage of neo when it comes to competing in eth is that NEO is backed by the Chinese government. This has become the most important factor for NEO’s popularity in China, making it China’s first open-source public blockchain project. NEO is also backed by WINGS, Alibaba, and various Microsoft-like giants. While, Ethereum is not backed by any nation’s government, but it is supported by the EEA-Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. This speaks volumes about its popularity and potential success on the world’s stage. Both are really hard to differentiate.
Pages:
Jump to: