Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 6. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 09:19:27 AM
I think we will choose the investment in ethereum, for us ethereum is also good we get in the short and long term, because for us ethereum also have a better future from now, so we believe that ethereum is one of the investment that produces
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2018, 09:10:09 AM
I don't like NEO, I heve heard the founder of NEO, Da Hongfei, advised China to ban cryptocurrency exchanges. He met with the Government to discuss the future regulations of cryptocurrencies and they came to him to ask for his opinion on the course of action to regulate this wild market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
May 07, 2018, 09:08:08 AM
These alternate coins both have platform of their own but as to people's demand, the former has many people demanding on it thus making its market capitalization to rise drastically putting it next to bitcoin's. On the other hand, i have also seen some ICOs that are using NEO's blockchain these days too.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 08:55:25 AM
this is quite a difficult choice. but I'm leaning towards neo. now this cryptocurrency is one of the most popular on the market in China. I think he has quite a high growth prospect in his long-term plans.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
ETH and NEO crypto coins have been the most invested coins in recent times. Ethereum is a brand crypto between currencies. but the neo potential is much higher. I prefer my neo.
Activity: 107
May 07, 2018, 06:26:34 AM
For me, NEO is better than Ethereum. One of the reasons is that NEO pays a form of a dividend—a reward for owning NEO coins. Yes, you read that right. The dividend, called NEO GAS, is a crypto-coin that trades on exchanges. Ethereum, on the contrary, offers no such incentive.
Activity: 87
May 07, 2018, 06:24:09 AM
I think Ethereum is better, because holding Ethereum does not generate anything at the moment while holding NEO you are rewarded with GAS (Neo generates GAS). GAS is used for all operations on the NEO network.
Activity: 17
May 07, 2018, 05:18:50 AM
It is interesting to listen when two of these projects are compared. In fact, they have differences, but the essence is one and they are both very promising. In the future, many will be lost, and NEO and ETH will always function and there will be many developments on their platforms
Activity: 66
May 06, 2018, 12:51:15 PM
The market value of ETH is relatively high, and there are thousands of pieces. The price of EOS is less than one hundred yuan, which is relatively low. If we divide the market equally, either EOS will go up or ETH will fall. The news that V said today is good for the ether.
Activity: 101
May 06, 2018, 02:14:07 AM
I think they are both have bright future. They are aiming for similar roles in the crypto world. They want to be platforms for DApps decentralized applications (DApps), ICOs - Initial Coin Offerings, and smart contracts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
May 06, 2018, 02:02:48 AM
Ethereum will remain the best altcoin in my opinion if ico platform still continue to use ethereum network. but now neo is also promising for long-term investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 01:50:58 AM
Both coins are actually good for investment but between the two, i would go for eth. Technology of eth is progressing very well and there are a lot of users. Moreover, the number of investors in eth are gradually imcreasing despite the challenges and it had actually proven itself worth it for an investment. Though neo is also a good alt but i would prefer eth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 01:46:47 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

A friend of mine. The answer to your question is obvious, even for a novice trader. What is NEO and what is Ethereum. If you know the answer will be simple. Of course Ethereum is number one, almost all altcoins are now produced on the basis of Ethereum. Ethereum is constantly improving. Ethereum in all cryptocurrency discussions. The cost of Ethereum is monitored by all cryptocurrency players. To enumerate his advantages can be endlessly.
Activity: 100
May 06, 2018, 01:42:02 AM
For me, ETH is much better since it can be divided. The minimum unit of NEO is 1 and tokens cannot be subdivided. NEO is a Share of the network, it's not to be used as currency. GAS is what you would use for transactions., but I still give point to Ethereum for this one.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 09:34:54 AM
Both Ethereum cryptocurrency and NEO have a promising future. But Ethereum is now the second most popular blockchain network after bitcoin, which guarantees further growth in the coming years.
I sing for Ethereum Wink Shocked
Activity: 142
May 05, 2018, 04:41:50 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

Now it's best to invest in eth than neo.  The price of eth is steadily growing every day.  And on NEO it grows in waves.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 04:34:23 AM
In ETH, I see more potential and people's trust, although NEO is also a good coin but ETH is much higher than it is and always there.
Activity: 266
May 05, 2018, 04:27:41 AM
I think ETH is better. this coin has very good prospects of growth in price and it also fell by 50%.
Activity: 109
Presale Starting May 1st
May 05, 2018, 04:25:07 AM
I look at you and wonder how you can judge like that? if you believe that NEO will bypass Eth when that you are mistaken because NEO is built on the similar code as Eth, only here very few people know about it because nobody looked.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 04:20:24 AM
Ethereum and Neo are consider as one of the alternative coins in the market the excellence they have and effective management control brings them to be popular in different regions. I think eth is more profitable since they are the number two best company in cryptocurrency.
While ethereum is developing in response to new demand what neo is doing is actually developing in anticipation of future demands. It’s using a protocol that facilities cross-chain transactions, that does not compress smart contract that is executed on different chains.
Pages:
Jump to: