Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS BTC - page 2. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 20
January 17, 2018, 12:26:07 PM
Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.

ETH won't replace BTC since the two have different application. I think you're talking about the price and perhaps misconstruct the question.
With price alone, I think there's a possibility that eth would surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 12:06:34 PM
lets welcome ETh to the throne before the end of 2018 Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 17, 2018, 11:55:23 AM
I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different cryptocurrency but they both became a basis for other cryptocurrency because of their large values. Their values are something to be updated about because if their prices goes down, the prices of the tokens or coins that depends on them also goes down.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 11:37:02 AM
No, I do not think so. From my point of view, BTC will always be on top of Crypto market as compared to ETH or any other Alt coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 11:36:21 AM
It might will be happen if bitcoin crash. Ethereum is really awesome coin so far and have a more function than bitcoin. More and more icos are using ethereum smart contract and some are very successful. So it might a game changing for ether someday.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 17, 2018, 11:33:08 AM
I don't think anyone of them needs to replace the other to be successful. They can coexist well.

But they both really need some technological advances to keep strong. The first time you get trapped in some freaking pending transaction because of ETH network congestion, or  you try to send a small payment using bitcoin, you'll know what I'm talking about...

Technologically waves is superior to both of them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
January 17, 2018, 11:30:05 AM
Anyway in future Bitcoin can improve his features. Lightning transactions, crosschains, smart contracts... It depends on developers, who will work harder
Activity: 261
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 11:22:26 AM
Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.

For now bitcoin is still a major coin, but no one knows the future. The possibility of ethereum will be able to replace bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 6
January 17, 2018, 11:17:41 AM
Bitcoin's Price Drops Below $10,000 for First Time Since Early December. I think no one cryptocurrency is good currently.
January 17, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
i think no one will beat bitcoin but i admit the the ethereum is the silver and the bitcoin is gold . the bitcoin achievement cannot be attain easily also the bitcoin is the backbone of all the crypto and i think it is not easy to replace it
Activity: 81
January 17, 2018, 10:55:08 AM
I do think ETH will eventually be higher than Bitcoin, but it will take some time.
Activity: 140
January 17, 2018, 10:53:21 AM
The potential applications of Ethereum are wide ranging and run on its platform-specific cryptographic token, Ether. In 2014, Ethereum had launched a pre-sale for ether which received an overwhelming response. Ether is like a vehicle for moving around on the Ethereum platform and is sought by  developers looking to develop and run applications inside Ethereum.

Bitcoin, the first virtual currency, was born seven years back. It introduced a novel idea set out in a white paper by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto: Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and is operated by a decentralized authority, unlike government issued currencies. There are no physical Bitcoins, only balances associated with public and private keys.

Activity: 434
January 17, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
As the events of this week have shown, that bitcoin is an indicator of the health of the entire crypto market. If bitcoin falls, then almost everything falls. If you hear that bitcoin is old and nobody needs it - it's a lie. And the Ethereum also depends heavily on the bitcoins.
Activity: 280
-----
January 17, 2018, 10:39:59 AM
Bitcoin is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all coins. Bitcoin is the pioneer of the blockchain system. Ethereum can never ever replace bitcoin. I highly doubt that such thing will happen in the future. Bitcoin has already proven for so how many years its potential. Its value is keep on pumping and it has a profitable platform.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 10:39:23 AM
Bitcoin is the most oldest crypto currency if we compare with the ethereum. But who knows it may take over bitcoin.but It will take a lot of time. Bitcoin is in the market for a lot of time. Ethereum coin is new to market. To get over bitcoin it needs a lot of time. If we see the price graph of Bitcoin then it will be clear to us that the price is rising day by day that is not in a single day. So for ethereum, it also need a lot of time. Again if we compare the safe crypto currency then it will undoubtedly btc is better than eth. The price of BTC is more than ETH. Again the investment in bitcoin is more comparing with the ETHEREUM

Bitcoin is the first one ever but ether is also a promising one. Ether did hit 0.095 BTC level couple of days ago. And then price started to decline as a result of price crash of the market.

It will rise again.
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 17, 2018, 10:36:38 AM
I prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin is like a king in crypto coin. so bitcoin must always be ranked first and the price will always increase compared to other coin
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 10:31:46 AM
I think It's quite possible. ETH is very stable and grows faster, so it can overcome BTC
brand new
Activity: 0
January 17, 2018, 07:31:41 AM
I think ETH will eventually become more valuable than Bitcoin but this is wayyyy in the future. Currently I don't see another altcoin coming close to Bitcoin apart from ETH.
Activity: 532
January 17, 2018, 10:22:30 AM
Bitcoin is the most oldest crypto currency if we compare with the ethereum. But who knows it may take over bitcoin.but It will take a lot of time. Bitcoin is in the market for a lot of time. Ethereum coin is new to market. To get over bitcoin it needs a lot of time. If we see the price graph of Bitcoin then it will be clear to us that the price is rising day by day that is not in a single day. So for ethereum, it also need a lot of time. Again if we compare the safe crypto currency then it will undoubtedly btc is better than eth. The price of BTC is more than ETH. Again the investment in bitcoin is more comparing with the ETHEREUM
Activity: 532
January 16, 2018, 11:38:05 PM
i prefer both, bitcoin and ethereum have different approach and have always potential to grow. bitcoin is the first so it got more advantage compare to ethereum but as always we can't predict the future and we don't know what would the outcome of bitcoin and ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: