Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS BTC - page 6. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
January 11, 2018, 04:52:35 PM
Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.
Such a situation once was when the ethereum almost overtook bitcoin, but this did not happen. So I think that bitcoin will always be the first
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 04:36:01 PM
Well i don't think that ethereum will overtake bitcoin in terms of price and marketcap because ethereum has a lot of issues than bitcoin and also the problem with ether is the smart contracts is only people came for not the ether
Does not work etherscan.io. They have evil networks. I think they will fix it soon. myetherwallet works in normal mode.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
January 11, 2018, 04:29:21 PM
Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.

None of the time it will not happen bro. Many of the people expecting due to upcoming bump on the ethereum dude. Since we find the growth in ETH alone you may think like that. But in future or upcoming days you will find the value recovered in the bitcoin's overall price chart. Erc20 tokens shows promising growth for ethereum still bitcoin will be ahead of all the Cryptos at any time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
January 11, 2018, 04:17:02 PM
Well i don't think that ethereum will overtake bitcoin in terms of price and marketcap because ethereum has a lot of issues than bitcoin and also the problem with ethereum is you can make yourself a token with erc20 contract s easily so, scammers and lazy devs will create a token and ICO it for money. Maybe someday in future bitcoin will obselete and overtake with another coin just like yahoo and google.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
I think Ethereum will be very close to Bitcoin in next months it ll be very fun to see their war between them. Next months we ll enjoy this battle.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 12:08:16 PM
It's an interesting question. After the christmas dip in the markets Ether has been going up and up where as Bitcoin is holding relativly steady. Which shows which of them has got the public's attention right now. But I think that Bitcoin will hold it's value well and has a great potential to go up. Ether is great and very versitile. I think they compliment each other quite well, which is why I've invested in both of them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Block chain enthusiast
January 11, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
No.But it will happen to some extent.. But not entirly. Remember BTC and Eth are fundamentally different and unique. Eth is Coin as well as a platform.. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 140
January 11, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
it is hard to confess the future and the present
but may not be compared because they both give the people a constant use of the campaign or bounty
but
Currently, the market cap of Ether (ETH) is more than Ripple and Litecoin although it's far behind Bitcoin (BTC). On the whole, Bitcoin and Ethereum are different versions using the blockchain technology, and are set to establish themselves, driven by different intentions.
Over these years, the acceptance of the concept of a virtual currency has increased among regulators and government bodies. Although it isn’t a formally recognized medium of payment or store of value, it has managed a niche for itself and continues to coexist in the financial system despite being regularly scrutinized and debated.

Activity: 166
January 11, 2018, 11:57:05 AM
BTC (no way)
Activity: 336
January 11, 2018, 11:55:43 AM
I think in this two months Ethereum will reach to Bitcoin also will pass it but after that Bitcoin will have one big pump that will go to far from Ethereum and other altcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 11, 2018, 11:51:15 AM
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are used for different purpose so I don’t see anyway to compare the features.

In term of prices and market cap, I don’t think Ethereum is able to overtake Bitcoin for the next few years.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:45:27 AM
I am sure that this year or next year ETH will overtake the BTC, it is more popular and more accessible!
Activity: 84
January 11, 2018, 08:16:53 AM
Nope and never. In all aspects BTC is still the King. Eth will just follow Btc that's all. Thank you.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 11, 2018, 06:33:15 AM
It will and it must. Imagine you are sending your transaction that cost you around $25 for a single transaction if you are using bitcoin blockchain and then if you are moving toward ethereum and it will cost you around $2.
But for the actual payment ethereum should become the first and then bitcoin will be the second.  Roll Eyes People are more familiar to ethereum platform.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 11, 2018, 06:31:59 AM
could be, but not in the near future. a lot of demand and a limited amount of bitcoin in the market makes the value of bitcoin rise very drastically. actually etherum can, the market demand of etherum in the market is also large, but the amount is not limited. that's what keeps the etherum up not yet like a bitcoin at the moment. maybe the next 2-3 years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 11, 2018, 06:27:57 AM
If we talk about the future, it is possible that the price of BTC is higher than ETH. It is because the price coin in cryptocurrency is fluctuative, sometimes increase and another time will be decrease Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 11, 2018, 06:24:24 AM
BTC will be the winner of cryptocurrency but ETH is different .
ETH can make a new smart contrack for Investment.
but ETH can send token more one address except previously made the list fixed according to procedures in white paper.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 11, 2018, 06:14:18 AM
ETH and BTC, no coin can replace each other. They are different things

I think OP is talking about the ranking on the Coinmarketcap but yes this 2 coins are different from each other and nobody can replace the other, I really think that Ethereum was doing a great job in gaining more market cap and almost catching up with bitcoin even though the price of bitcoin exceeds the ETH price, But yes this is the 2 leading Cryptos that you can surely make an investment that will profit.
Activity: 630
January 11, 2018, 06:08:07 AM
Within a few years ETH could exceed BTC we are in terms of capitalization than for general use. Vitalik Buterin and his team are doing a great job and their popularity grows every day
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 06:04:06 AM
ETH and BTC, no coin can replace each other. They are different things

Pages:
Jump to: