Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS BTC - page 3. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 11:27:27 PM
Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.

I think this is not a competition this is  for the people choosing the best cryptocurrency adapted, we are now in a high value of making quick process of any kind of transaction when it comes to processing. Due to select the most Crypto and actually really needs to their selves that's why the current currency now is like a competition. But that's not true    
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
January 16, 2018, 11:21:29 PM
I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum. Because Bitcoin is the pioneer of this blockchain system and it has become a popular currency along with a profitable platform. Day by day Bitcoin is getting accepted in many countries but Ethereum is still looking young for this virtual platform. so Bitcoin should be given more importance rather than Bitcoin.
But it's true that Ethereum will also be a great platform in this blockchain system so that both currencies should be treated equally. If we can then we will get benefitted in the future.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 11:18:32 PM
Ethereum is doing a much better job of weathering the drop in prices today.
Go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and press the blue button to change the base currency from USD to ETH.
You will see that almost all of the top 100 coins including BTC are down against ETH.
they are a lots of altcoin down to the earth,but I think it would raise again
Activity: 308
January 16, 2018, 11:17:48 PM
Today we saw  two trends on these 2 coins!
But now they both down. To difficult to forecast what happen next these days Sad
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 11:17:43 PM
btc and eth, currencies always go hand in hand. now when the eth price goes down, the btc price also drops very drastically. it seems that these two coins are very competitive to get first place in the cryto
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 11:14:56 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin has its store/time value (like you buy the antique ceramics) and ETH has the using value (like the daily used ceramic bowl), so they are not conflict. Although I have faith in ETH, it will never replace the first position of BTC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
January 16, 2018, 11:07:50 PM
Ethereum is doing a much better job of weathering the drop in prices today.
Go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and press the blue button to change the base currency from USD to ETH.
You will see that almost all of the top 100 coins including BTC are down against ETH.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 11:06:02 PM
If BTC drops to $8k below probably thats the perfect time for ethereum to rise and overthrone BTC,but if BCash will replace BTC thats very unacceptable.
Activity: 308
January 16, 2018, 11:02:15 PM
Between ETH and BTC these two crypto currency are always on the top list of all crypto currencies, BTC being on the top and ETH as the second always at the back of BTC trying to replace BTC on its current position and there was also a time when ETH was being replaced by other crypto currency but it was to rebound and came back at second again. I am quite sure that you'll gonna have a greater profit if you will have both of these two great crypto currencies in your side.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 14, 2018, 10:24:10 AM
With all those price changes in both digital currency,  i think its possible that ethereum can reach bitcoin in the future,  although they have different platform but many of now uses ethereum because of those investments in altcoins. Many of them now offers an ico
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
January 14, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
BTC is the King, but ETH is the Queen. You can't say which is more better or not....
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are good coins and investment as well. These two have a promising future; their value are both increasing, their popularity are growing. Thus, these two are worth buying.
Activity: 224
January 14, 2018, 10:17:21 AM
In terms of value, eth would approach and reach whatever price that bitcoin achieved last year. Once ethereum reached that 2000 dollars mark, it will start to reach those prices. But in terms of usage, I do not think that ethereum will replace bitcoin's functionalities in the crypto world.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
January 14, 2018, 10:02:19 AM
Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.
BTC is the main coin . i think it will take a long journey to replace bitcoin.
i guess bitcoin has only 1 available token it is satoshi i think.
Some ICO project use BTC as a conversion for the equivalent token per BTC
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 14, 2018, 09:59:03 AM
indeed for now the bitcoin price is higher than the ethereum price, but from the current price increase the ethereum price is higher than the bitcoin, so I think for now ethereum is more winning than bitcoin, and in the future the price of ethereum will follow the bitcoin.
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 09:46:09 AM
In my opinion Ethereum cannot overtake bitcoin because bitcoin is the first successful cryptocurrency and has less supply than Ethereum. Bitcoin may have a problem today because of high fee and slow network but i believe they will find a solution in that matter.
Activity: 504
January 14, 2018, 03:16:23 AM
The ether shows very serious results from the beginning of the month, so you can probably conclude that by the summer of this year, the airwaves will cost about $ 5000 per air, well, of course after the integration of Constantinople and after scaling the network, it can even be all $ 10,000
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 11:28:29 AM
The etherium is more promising, I think it will not overtake bitcoin, but I like it more. Soon he will have a division into two networks and the price should grow, I think to buy it
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 10:44:02 AM
BTC is the King, but ETH is the Queen. You can't say which is more better or not....
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
January 13, 2018, 10:13:18 AM
We should keep the following idea: Bitcoin is king, in relation to the question under debate, i do not see a rivalry in Bitcoin and Ethereum both have different functions and different meanings in the market. There is considerable distance for Ethereum to overcome Bitcoin, a simple reason, Bitcoin has become a property of heritage, only this reason already the separate it of all currencies
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

Will in my own opinion ethereum will be hard to catch up the bitcoin.Because the main reason is the investor the second is popularity and te last is the price...it will take many month to catch bitcoin but it will soon...no body knows what in future
Pages:
Jump to: