Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS BTC - page 8. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17
January 11, 2018, 02:15:28 AM
I prefer bitcoin because I think bitcoin is more popular and also bitcoin has many nice features and one of them is bitcoin has the features of security.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 11, 2018, 02:08:58 AM
I think most people that missed out on BTC mega rally are now into Ethereum hoping to see thesame rally like that of BTC, but the main issue with BTC is the transaction fee which must be looked into very fast, let's see what Lighing network has to offer in coming month
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 01:54:16 AM
Honestly I really like both, however, from a general point of view, Bitcoin and Ethereum differ in purpose.

While Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle.

While Bitcoin and Ether are both digital currencies, the primary purpose of Ether is not to establish itself as a payment alternative (unlike Bitcoin) but to facilitate and monetize the working of Ethereum to enable developers to build and run distributed applications (ĐApps).

Read more here. https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/031416/bitcoin-vs-ethereum-driven-different-purposes.asp

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 01:29:49 AM
Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.
It will not be replaced since the applications of bitcoins is almost limitless. They will still both develop with synchronization to grow the world of cryprocurrency. Also, bitcoin as of today is still very popular so it still proves itself as a good digital money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
January 11, 2018, 01:28:01 AM
Will BTC be replaced from ETH in future? Because as of current crypto market, demand for the ETH is higher than BTC due to various kind of ICO projects.

Both are different in application and there is no possibility of Eth to replace btc in near future. However price wise you can't predict anything in the crypto world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 01:23:58 AM
I think many people still prefer Ethereum, because it grows faster and only ranks second after bitcoin, with bitcoin of high transaction costs and high current prices so I see them going down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
January 11, 2018, 01:15:12 AM
I think btc will win if this will happen but we are capable as humans to compare one thing to another that is why there is this question, but for me the answer is btc will always win.
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 12:57:54 AM
With use? No. BTC and ETH have different applications. I won't see how Ether would replace BTC technically.
Market cap? Possible. ICOs have been one factor in Ethereum's growth. With more and more ICOs coming and with BTC's technolocigal advancement slowing down, we could see it happen.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 12:38:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: