Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH vs BTC - page 3. (Read 9786 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 18, 2019, 12:16:16 AM
No, I think this will never happen, because there are a limited number of bitcoins and this is the most decentralized, safe and popular coin in the whole world. Some say that Bitcoin is outdated and modern, advanced and more technological coins will overtake Bitcoin, but, no, this will not happen for the simple reason that Bitcoin has no owner, and this is already a standard, conventional unit - electronic gold. Time will come when everything will be measured in bitcoins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
May 18, 2019, 12:04:56 AM
comparing ETH with BTC it feels unequal. if comparing ETH must be with a same type of alt, the comparison is'nt apple to apple. in cryptocurrency BTC it's been overpowered and no one can match it. in my opinion the next bull run ETH value will not exceed 10% of BTC value. and don't expect much, they are equally profitable to be invest.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 17, 2019, 11:48:55 PM
My opinion for overthrowing btc is very absurd, because bitcoin is the first currency in the crypto world, so it's not easy for all altcoins to beat or drop btc.

It's the advantage of bitcoin, always been the first and supported by most crypto lovers, if ETH wanted to overpower and be on the top it's needed to have a lots of investment inside the market, many projects also wanted to be at the very top not only BTC and they need to build more supporters.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
May 17, 2019, 11:43:08 PM
Bitcoin is good for investment because of faster growth of value and high demand in crypto market due to the popularity from many investors while ethereum cannot overtake of what bitcoin achieving right now or until in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 17, 2019, 11:41:14 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are best to keep and trade in these days and crypto lovers are increasing day by day so with this many coins are holding by different people in this world and Bitcoin is the most famous and powerful crypto and from that people are now making coins while the investors are very fast they buy when the prices low and sell when the prices rise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 17, 2019, 11:39:03 PM
no, it's impossible and it's a big dream.
Bitcoin is the king of number 1 coins and until now no one has passed it so it is impossible, even though no one knows in the future.
although the Bull market is still the highest Bitcoin, and Ethereum is number 1 coin.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 17, 2019, 11:21:42 PM
Hmm I think It's impossible, since ethereum has no exact development until today and Bitcoin always has either bad or good news, that means Bitcoin always has a chance whether to get pumped or dumped. Just look at the price really, just look 2017 where there price is the top, ethereum never beat the bitcoin. Im sure of it
I agree with you, it's too early to equate ethereum with bitcoin bitcoin is more established than anything so that bitcoin can pump high for now while ethereum can't keep up with the movement of bitcoin
Activity: 616
May 17, 2019, 10:37:51 PM
Hmm I think It's impossible, since ethereum has no exact development until today and Bitcoin always has either bad or good news, that means Bitcoin always has a chance whether to get pumped or dumped. Just look at the price really, just look 2017 where there price is the top, ethereum never beat the bitcoin. Im sure of it
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
May 17, 2019, 07:18:42 PM
My opinion for overthrowing btc is very absurd, because bitcoin is the first currency in the crypto world, so it's not easy for all altcoins to beat or drop btc.

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 17, 2019, 09:14:55 AM
Another question that has been asked before for so many times.

Can we just admit it that ethereum will never outperform, dethrone and replace the king, bitcoin? IMO, it is pointless to discuss with this kind of topic anymore.

They just have different purpose.
BTC is store of value - gold 2.0
ETH is decentralized development platform - world computer with no censorship!
Yes they have different purpose and serving us with that purpose altogether. But here we are, compare oranges to apples and never stop comparing on which is better and if its possible for the other one to replace the king.

ETH has another competitor and I think that's more reliable to compare than bitcoin.

P.S: I'm pointing out about Binance chain as ETH's competitor.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 17, 2019, 09:00:42 AM
Another question that has been asked before for so many times.

Can we just admit it that ethereum will never outperform, dethrone and replace the king, bitcoin? IMO, it is pointless to discuss with this kind of topic anymore.

They just have different purpose.
BTC is store of value - gold 2.0
ETH is decentralized development platform - world computer with no censorship!
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
May 17, 2019, 08:49:45 AM
It will not outrun and will never out value the value of Bitcoin or in any future bull runs. Why? Because in my opinion Bitcoin represents crypto. It almost seen every instances in the market that if Bitcoin drops most of the other coins drops as well likewise when bitcoin goes up most of the other altcoins rise as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
May 17, 2019, 08:45:42 AM
Not at all and never! When did you see that Ethereum was rising anyway, was it not as when Bitcoin started rising earlier. Please get this once and for all, bitcoin controls and dominate the crypto market over 50% and that is why Ethereum can never surpass the value of BTC.

Bitcoin is always the dominance coin in the market which ETH price will increase only when the price of Bitcoin price starts recovering. When the price of Bitcoin is above 3000$ but ETH price went nearly less than 90$ in the market it is a very good indication that people who are holding ETH are dumping the coins very fastly for the money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 17, 2019, 08:44:47 AM
If your standard is market value. I think ETH is hard to surpass BTC. they are all excellent coins. the goal of BTC is to become a universal coin, all over the world. ETH focuses on smart contracts. they have their own fields.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
May 17, 2019, 08:38:56 AM
In my opinion it is very difficult if ethereum can outperform BTC in a bull run, because bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies that cannot be matched to this day, we see that in terms of movement it can affect other coins.

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
May 17, 2019, 08:25:08 AM
I think that this is impossible. I respect Ethereum, this is a great cryptocurrency, but for a long time it will not be able to grow to the level of Bitcoins.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
May 17, 2019, 12:34:34 AM
Do you think ETH may outperform BTC in the next bull run?
If you mean the value and popularity then nope, but with mass adoption it is sufficient to remember the issue where many users said that investment is still the best and large fluctuations generate huge profits at ETH, so ETH should be considered as one of the best investments in a bull run.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 16, 2019, 11:32:24 PM
ethereum is unlikely to outperform bitcoin, bitcoin prices affect altcoin prices including ethereum, when bullrun occurs then the price of bitcoin will increase earlier than other altcoins, the price of bitcoin and ethereum also has a far difference, bitcoin dominates the market rather than ethereum, so ethereum It is impossible to outperform Bitcoin
ETH is just a coin for everyone to invest and it doesn't have much great value for comparison with Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is an incomparable coin at this point because Bitcoin is the one who decides the existence of this market and just need to down more than 10%, it will be a bad day for this market. In fact Bitcoin has never had great stability and this market is still in a very difficult time to guess so if you have other coin profits then consider selling at the highest price.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 16, 2019, 11:21:28 PM
Do you think ETH may outperform BTC in the next bull run?
If you talk about market capitalization, it is nearly impossible for ETH to outperform BTC.
The problem is, the current btc marketcap is around $125 bil while eth marketcap still around $25 bil.
That means ETH value will have to multiplying more than 5x to beat the btc marketcap, with assuming btc price not moving.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
May 16, 2019, 11:10:55 PM
Before I believe that ETH can but now I think not anymore. Its been so many years already we observe that eth is really dependent to BTC's price. But somehow now it manage to go up despite BTC's dropping maybe it has a good sign but for me its still questionable to beat btc since eth dont have a fixed total supply.
Pages:
Jump to: