Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH vs BTC - page 7. (Read 9786 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 11
May 15, 2019, 07:30:38 AM
Do you think ETH may outperform BTC in the next bull run?

I can't say we'd ever have a bull run or not but what's sure is Ethereum is going to be a larger market cap coin than Bitcoin. It could take 5 years or 10 but long term Ethereum hodlers would make more money than ling term Bitcoin hodlers.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
May 15, 2019, 07:26:07 AM

There are several reasons while Ethereum is not a viable competitor to Bitcoin.
Firstly they differ in nature and objective.
Ethereum to date has an undefined supply. They are still in development and their large price rise would bring more problems that solutions.
But when Ethereum is ready, it would certainly outperform Bitcoin one day.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
May 15, 2019, 07:23:16 AM

No. I don't think ETH would outperform BTC on the next bull run as crypto still is the synonym of Bitcoin for more than 50% of crypto investors.
The adoption of alts are increasing but not as rapidly as the price fluctuation and lurcative chances of profit of Bitcoin investment.
At the moment ETH seem to have gaining better growth but in a larger picture, BTC has gained more marketcap increase than ETH for this week.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 15, 2019, 07:20:06 AM
It's impossible, since ethereum has no exact development until today and Bitcoin always has either bad or good news, that means Bitcoin always has a chance whether to get pumped or dumped. If there is a bull run in next few months, it's a Bitcoin time to head halving event in the next year, while ethereum will get its halving next few years (I don't remember).
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
May 15, 2019, 07:14:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: